The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Fast production and shipping. Product was fantastic and looked great. Exceeded my expectations!
U have used the Ink Spot many times and I am always happy with the product quick response and price.
Great products and great service. Excellent customer service.
Quality product delivered on time at an affordable price.
I only use Ink Spot for my studio pens! Hands down the best product and service!
We have placed several orders for specialized ink pens. We were very happy about the turn around time and the orders placed and shall continue to order from The Ink Spot.
The product was everything I thought it would be.
I loved how the pens looks and the customer service very helpful Thank You Ink Spot
I have ordered previously customized carpenter pencils from this company, the order came as expected. All good.
Ordered 200 personalized pens on October 13th, a Sunday and the day before Columbus day. I received my order in the mail in Colorado today the 16th. Incredibly fast! Product prices are comparable to others I found online but the Ink-Spot didn't charge extra for set-up or rush orders! I'll definitely be ordering again!
Online shopping was very easy and customer friendly. Price was good . Order received in a timely manner. Will order again.
The Ink Spot exceeds expectations with every order. Not only are they fast, they are thorough. We have been utilizing their business for years and are never disappointed. Thank you so much for your business!
The process was easy. The corrections were addressed timely. The order was expedient. Price was affordable. I am very pleased.
Great introductory price on a high quality pen. Clients love them; the weight of the pen gives it a solid feel and it writes smoothly.
My brother recently passed away.... he was a carpenter. I was looking for something to have as a give away at his celebration of life. I wanted something carpenter related and engravable. when I found these pencils I sent ink spot my copy specifications. when they realized what was going on then added a couple of graphics to make it extra special. we were very pleased. they look beautiful!
Team Inkspot and Natasha do a great job. Always order my branch pens from here. Customers love em too. Quick shipment too.
Good items for advertising.
Spot on for what I ordered!!!! Great speed in processing order. Thank you!!!
thank you. my pencils were delivered quickly and just what i wanted.
Purchased the mood pencils to take to children when I go into the schools to read to them. I work for the Marion County Soil Conservation District and I am always looking for something to take to the children when I read to them about the soil, water, farming and conservation in general. They love learning and of course like getting gifts and these mood pencils are great! I try to make my gifts fun and practical and these fit the bill.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,461 reviews