The Ink Spot Reviews

888-654-7367

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
I ordered some new pens with my logo.....perfect!!! I couldn't be happier, letters were clear and concise, my logo was beautiful and correct per my instructions. The pen itself is a good one I selected from your inventory. I couldn't be more satisfied. Thank You and I will continue to order from your company. The part I like is that it is sent to me in a matter of days. Keep up the good work with customer satisfaction.
Nice pens and decent price, quick shipment will be ordering more
I will definitely use The Ink Spot again. I ordered pens to give out as thank you’s for a fundraiser my family is doing for Cystic Fibrosis. The pens came in fast and all correspondence was answered quickly.
Very easy to use!
This place is awesome. I ordered the wrong color pen by mistake I called and they changed it in a timely manner so I didnt get the wrong thing. If I had a question they answered it. The product I got was great every pen wrote the first time.
I really appreciated the opportunity to review the design before printing. I made one small revision. It was all fast, easy and met expectations. I will do it again. Thanks!
Purchased the nail files. They process was easy & affordable. The quality was great. I am very satisfied with my purchase and will order again from this Co.
This place is the best !!
We are so pleased to work with The Ink Spot for our merchandise and promo products. The ease of creation and use of their website made designing products simple and smooth. Some promo sites are time consuming and this was a breeze. Our products arrived quickly and packed very well. All the products we ordered looked exactly as we expected and exactly as advertised. I had telephoned for some assistance on my first order and the customer care representative was super friendly and was very interested in helping me resolve my design questions. We look forward to years of production and a solid relationship. Best, Chris (Miracles Life Care of Tucson)
Excellent!!!
I had previously sent my logo to another pen Company and they were not able to duplicate it. The ink spot got it correct. I love my purchase.
I really appreciated that they called me to discuss my font choice, and how it would be best printed. The customer service is outstanding!
The product was a spot on match for the advertised copy seen. We are pleased with the quality for this item.
Very pleased with the ease and accuracy of the website. When I asked for input, customer service was very efficient. My order arrived quickly. Thank you.
I've been ordering through Ink-Spot for years! Great quality, great customer service, always happy!
My co-worker referred me to you. The best pens and easiest setup around. So great to work with them and my clients always love these pens. Nice low price for excellent pens that write perfectly smooth all the time. Glad I found you!
Styles, colors, ink colors, reasonable priced, and the live chat
The pens looked great came in the mail on time quality your average free pen overall no complaints would definitely use the ink spot in the future.
I appreciated their flexibility and willingness to provide samples to ensure my order was perfect. The product received was good quality and looked great.
I have been purchasing from the Ink Spot for a few years now, and they never disappoint. I highly recommend them!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.87 based on 1,515 reviews