The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
Speed of Service
great workmanship, pleasant and knowledgeable representatives, and speedy service. will highly recommend to others.
Speed of Service
This is my 2nd time ordering pens from ink spot (first for my daughters high school graduation, now college graduation). Their service is prompt and I just love the ink pens. My friends always talk about the quality of the pens and how well they write. If you are looking for a party favor for a graduation, ink spot ink pens are the way to go! They are a gift your guest can actually use!
Speed of Service
Easy to order, reasonable price, prompt service, and pens are exactly what I need for my reunion gift bags.
Speed of Service
I order framing pencils for our company and they turned out great! I will definitely use them again for other products!!!!
Speed of Service
Very happy with the quality of the product I ordered and it was delivered in just over a week. Also liked that there was no setup fees that many other companies charge.
Speed of Service
What I ordered I got! Nice rich looking pens that will be enjoyed in our church handout pamphlets.
Speed of Service
These pencils are great for a cheap marketing giveaway. The kids love the changing color.
Speed of Service
Good product, delivered as promised. However, the website ordering was not clear as it relates to when the order was finalized. There was no option for a shipping "estimate" - the number wasn't generated until I had (apparently) made the order. I wasn't clear the order was made as the buttons did not clearly indicate "Clicking on this will complete your purchase" and closer to "Click here to go to the next step". I consequently needed to call to cancel one of the orders. A few word changes could make this much clearer, although it also would be nice to have a shipping estimate before the order goes through.
Sorry, for the confusion.

On Step #1 where you select your type of shipping there's a "Calculate" button that will show you your complete totals right at the first step of the order process, We try to make the ordering process as easy and quick as possible.
The wording on my pens were changed by Ink Spot team after I had approved the correct wording and hence printed the incorrect words. When I attempted to discuss the matter with them, they refused to accept responsibility for the error. Jess & Tom were unprofessional and disrespectful to me. I will NEVER use their service again!
Sorry you where not happy with your order. When creating a custom printed product we are very careful. This order was produced from the proof that was approved by the customer. Even though we produced the order correctly we offered a refund. It appears the order was received, inspected and handed out. Upon hearing that we could not issue a refund without returning the product the customer was not happy.
Speed of Service
The pencils were done well and arrived on time. What more can you ask for.
Speed of Service
Beautifully done work, fast service, and great price!
Speed of Service
Pencils came out perfectly!
Speed of Service
I made this order of pens not for a business but for a baby shower party gift for the guest and the ink spot made me happy with my purchase because they actually add a logo on my pens when I didn’t have that idea. The logo they add on my pens was little baby feet and I when I saw the pens I was really happy that they exceed my expectations..
Speed of Service
The emery boards I ordered were great and exactly what I wanted. The graphic I sent was printed on the board and was very precise and clear. The order was completed and shipped very quickly. I love them and will not hesitate to order again.
Speed of Service
The Ink Spot was very accommodating to my needs. Service and delivery was very prompt, Customer service reigns supreme!
Speed of Service
Great product and turn around time
Speed of Service
I have to admit I was hesitant at first because the price was so reasonable. I was happily surprised the quality was excellent I will be a return customer.
Speed of Service
cant believe how fast I got my order. love the pens.
Speed of Service
I was pleased to find a good family reunion souvenir for a great price, and one that I did not have to order hundreds of, in order to get a good price. Ordering was easy, and speedy delivery.
Speed of Service
The Ink Spot made us happy in lots of ways! The product is excellent, the service is excellent, and the ordering process is excellent. What more can we ask! Thank you very much.
The Ink Spot is rated 4.86 based on 1,424 reviews