The Ink Spot Reviews

service@ink-spot.com

1 W Deer Valley RdPhoenix, Arizona 85027
Phoenix

Tell us how The Ink Spot made you happy
This company provides fast reliable service. I got my pens (which were great quality) within a week of ordering with no issues. I always use them to order my pens!
Our ladies’ group at our church have used Ink Spot for 6 years to have nice pens for our gift bags. Always the best customer service and products and delivery—-even during pandemic. Once I placed the same order twice, they called me to let me know and took the second order off. I highly recommend Ink Spot and always plan on ordering from them. Pam Stewart Pastor’s Wife
This is our 4th or 5th year of ordering pencils from The Ink Spot for our school. Each year, the customer service is top notch, the production and shipping speed are remarkable, and the pencils are such great quality!
I ordered personalized carpenter pencils for a memorial service for a woodworker. The results were amazing and the family loved them. It added such a personal touch to the funeral. We did two day shipping to make sure they arrived in time, and they arrived even ahead of schedule.
Order custom carpenter pencils with logo. They were awesome. And fast shipping. Will definitely recommend them and use their services in the future!
We ordered pencils and the order was delivered quickly and met our expectations. We would order again. Thank you for the good service.
Excellent personalization of pens. Fast delivery.
They were quick, polite and I got exactly what I expected. I will definitely order from here again.
I have been ordering pen from this company for over 10 years. Quick turnaround, great quality and reasonable price.
I love the pens. I appreciate you all contacting me with each step. That’s awesome customer service.
Like your product . It was a gift and they really loved the pencils.
Our Organization has been purchasing pens for the last number of years .The quality is just great.The price are good,and the services is always excellent.
Even though the ink is to dark I still love the pencils. I just know next time to order a different color pink. The customer service is A-1 and very professional!! The pencils got here so fast I forgot that I ordered them, meaning the turnaround time from the approval email was that fast!!
Great place to get personalized pencils!
Our order arrived just the way we wanted it and actually sooner than expected. Thank you Ink-Spot!
Love The Ink Spot pens that I distribute to my clients over many years! The cost is nominal compared to the quality of penmanship. Thank you!
Great pencils. Bad communication. Pencils were back ordered and they never let me know. I had to call a couple weeks later to find out. Besides that everything was good.
Fantastic quality! I am very happy with my purchase.
I compared quality and prices with other similar products and chose The Ink Spot. Their customer service was great - samples arrived quickly, and after submitting my order, the proof arrived the next day, and my requested changes were finished within hours. Order arrived even before they had time to send me the tracking information! Definitely would purchase from them again.
Great pencils and excellent customer service! I made a mistake when I ordered and emailed them to see if it could be corrected. They responded immediately, made the correction including a price adjustment. They sent the proof within a few days and the pencils arrived soon after. Just as I ordered!
The Ink Spot is rated 4.9 based on 1,618 reviews