Photobox Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Photobox
08AM
8AM

Tell us how Photobox made you happy

"Always lovely prints, they are better quality than big name high street photo shops and the price is good too have used them for years."
Are you Photobox? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Website down. Templates didn't work. Check out failed. Had to try several times. Customer support didn't respond. When stuff arrived, print quality was very poor. Photobox never again."
"They didn't because I tried several times to order photos but could not navigate the on line system."
"I feel really disappointed with the quality of the products. flimsy,cheap and shoddy workmanship. What I paid does not reflect what I got. The items were a complete rip off and two stars is generous. As these were gifts I am reluctant to give them, given how cheap they look. I was happy to pay a high enough price for what I hoped would be memorable and cherished gifts. Very disappointed with the reality."
"No delivery then promised a special delivery still no show so tried the chat box online and because the account was in my wife’s name they would not discuss the order. All I wanted was my order. But impressed and won’t use them again"
"They made me happy by the quality of prints which were fantastic for my Mums 50th Birthday- everyone loved them and I was able to tell them that they were from PhotoBox - but I also added that they should order from them well in advance of the date that they are needed, I ordered them 3 weeks before I needed them, given a standard delivery date of 5 working days, they hadn't arrived after 14 working days.. party was in a few days.. started to panic, had an explanation of 'probably lost In the post, we will send out another' to which the first set eventually arrived ON the day of the party and the second a week later, But as said, amazing quality!"
"Quality of goods is excellent, delivered so quick, very happy.postage is a little bit pricey"
"Speedy delivery and great quality. So easy to order prints online"
"Great website, easy to use on my mobile. The quality of goods is fab and the packaging it comes in is secure. The only niggle is the cost of delivery. I find it extortionate considering many companies deliver for free."
"Quality is good , but far more expensive that their competitors and takes a long time to arrive."
"Very easy website to use, a wonderful selection of products, easy to download photos from multiple sources. Extremely fast service, super fast delivery. Always happy never disappointed, just received 1200 photos within 3 days. 5 stars"
"The personalised collage canvas was a big hit with my family at Christmas. Lovely memories to cherish and share. Thank you."
"Quick, good quality service."
"I loved how quick and easy it was to create the book. My product was a gift and the person who received it loved it and said it was her favourite present. The only thing that stopped it from getting the full 5/5 was the delivery as it never came when stated."
"Easy to use website. Nice choice of calendars. Delivery great and packaging excellent."
"Good price, good quality goods and quick delivery."
"uploaded a photo to be put on framed canvas on a sunday and it was on my wall by tuesday, brilliant service"
"I was trying to make a photobook for the 1st time . I went to other sites and found the tech too complicated and the help there took too long. So went to photobox and got the job done quick, One hiccup but it was due to my lack of knowledge- on line help was there swiftly. An email tells me its already en route to me- Much Quicker than expected. Cant review the actual book yet as its not here, yet"
"Excellent quality Very quick service too"
"Exactly what I wanted! Quick delivery and great products. I use them regularly and will continue to do so!"
Photobox is rated 4.24 based on 33 reviews