Soufeel Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Soufeel

Tell us how Soufeel made you happy

"Well I ordered a necklace for my partner for Valentine’s Day and paid for fast track delivery and still haven’t received it I emailed them and got an alternative email back so emailed again and no reply there’s not even a phone number on website for me to call really disappointed and upset if I could leave less stars I would."
"I ordered a charm on 27 January 2018 and it still has not arrived I contacted them multiple times and they did not answer , what steps can I take to get a refund"
"I bought charms from this site and very didsapointed with my jewerey it has all god a red colour I took to shop and they said they are brass the company are very unhelpful"
"Brought my mum bracelet and 5 charms my mum is 86 and these pictures were sentimental to her mist charms gone black tge itgers have gone a red colour took them to the jewerey shop said none of them were silver I sent all pics to soufeel said sorry 90 day guarantee finished would not recommend these charms stick with pandora"
"I wish I had visited this site before I ordered anything from Soufeel, I would never deal with them again. On the 2nd December I ordered an engraved silver bangle for my granddaughter’s birth which is in February so delivery wasn’t a problem although it arrive well before Xmas. I had asked for 7 words to be engraved but it arrived with the last one missing. I emailed them immediately but they say there is nothing they can do as I didn’t include the last word on my order. The words were “she believed she could, so she did”. Obviously it makes no sense with the “did” missing so the only option I have is to try and get it engraved locally. When I ordered the bangle I checked the words I had asked for 2 or three times, to make sure and I know I didn’t make a mistake, but on the order confirmation which was emailed there was no mention of them. This did worry me slightly but the reviews (on their web site) were good so I wasn’t too concerned. Please, if ordering from this company, do a print screen after entering the words you have asked to be engraved and then you will at least have proof of what you have asked for."
"Ordered a Christmas gift for my boyfriend from them 3 weeks ago and still havent recieved it. My order still says processing. When I ordered it said it would be here by christmas. Well its christmas."
"I placed two different orders haven't heard anything from them have not received anything but they took my money I'm ready to call the better business bureau and turn them in and get my money back somehow"
"Worst company ever DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY AND TIME WITH THIS COMPANY I order from them 2 weeks ago and I haven't received anything yet, try to call them, email them and nothing back! Beware of this company"
"Terrible comp have not rec'd my order for Christmas still processing . They need to be turned in no one calls you back"
"Not had my deliverly yet. Still waiting. Been nearly 3 weeks now"
"Very good although service could be a little quicker but overall good company"
"I ordered jewellery, and they had a special offer on. This meant I got a free bracelet and earrings. I was amazed at the quality of both, especially the free bracelet. The silver bangle and the little charms were all high quality and perfect. To receive such an amazing free gift was a delightful surprise. The delivery times were on target as they advised. Perfect."
"Best customer service by far. They help any of their customers if they need help with their orders and it makes it so much easier on us with their help. They're truly the best. The Genuine Jewelry they sell are modern, high quality and at a fair prices. I have mainly ordered CHARM BANGLES and NECKLACES but I will also try the PERSONALIZED items and COLLECTIONS."
"the charms and bracelets are beautiful and great quality and price. I have purchased several now and have never been disappointed. Delivery isnt the fastest, but its coming from the USA so thats to be expected. Always kept informed of the progress of the parcel. Definately recommend this company."
"perfect shop, realy beautiful bracelet and charms"
Soufeel is rated 2.27 based on 15 reviews