Soufeel Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Soufeel

Tell us how Soufeel made you happy

"I ordered jewellery, and they had a special offer on. This meant I got a free bracelet and earrings. I was amazed at the quality of both, especially the free bracelet. The silver bangle and the little charms were all high quality and perfect. To receive such an amazing free gift was a delightful surprise. The delivery times were on target as they advised. Perfect."
"Best customer service by far. They help any of their customers if they need help with their orders and it makes it so much easier on us with their help. They're truly the best. The Genuine Jewelry they sell are modern, high quality and at a fair prices. I have mainly ordered CHARM BANGLES and NECKLACES but I will also try the PERSONALIZED items and COLLECTIONS."
"the charms and bracelets are beautiful and great quality and price. I have purchased several now and have never been disappointed. Delivery isnt the fastest, but its coming from the USA so thats to be expected. Always kept informed of the progress of the parcel. Definately recommend this company."
"perfect shop, realy beautiful bracelet and charms"
Soufeel is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews