Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Very good bargains great delivery
Great offers in time for Christmas
They always send correct things and i got alot of discount through that
And they deliver on time and give tracking information
A Very good customer service
I am a regular customer the Bolton store always find it lovely clean easy to find things an staff are really helpful. This particular day I was served by a young lady, she was extremely helpful and helped with a couple of query’s I had. She has served me a few times before today she served me with a
Lovely smile as always even though she had a cough and a sore throat . I felt really sorry for her but her service was still as lovely as ever . Nothing seems to be any trouble for her and always happy to help with what ever I ask and has given me some friendly tips on what make up to buy . I’ve been meaning to catch her name for a while but always forgot to check but today I made sure I looked at her name badge Lily . Lovely service always polite and friendly.
They usually send my order quickly and with free delivery because I always buy enough items to last me a while which means it's over the amount to guarantee I receive free delivery.
Superdrug are an excellent company. I love their values when it comes to animal testing and sustainability. Their own brand products are good value and great usability. Even their own brand hair colourants last as long if not longer than big branded products.

Whether you have an student sized budget or a full time wage this store services your needs. Without a doubt my favourite store for my toiletries and hair care needs.
Very happy with my items
Super fast delivery. Lovely products. Extra discount added in basket was a lovely suprise
We went into the Newcastle Northumberland St branch yesterday and was helped by the delightful Jillian, she was knowledgeable and sorted everything out for us. When we got to the till she was there again ready with a smile, great customer service skills. It was a pleasure to be served by someone who enjoys their job, we left with a smile on our face too!
I returned aRevelution lip pencil that I bought 10 days age. After sharpening it most of the product came away from the pencil leaving nothing in the outer case. I was kept waiting a very long time to see the manager, as other staff tried to fob me off with “no receipt, not our own brand etc etc. I was refused a refund or exchange, the best they would do send it to some office. Really, Primark or Boots would have instantly refunded. 4th best customer relations!! I don’t think so. The lip pencil was faulty, why not do the right thing and keep an honest complainant happy.
Always a brilliant service

Customer service support acts if any problems to resolve
They was nothing wrong with the staff but today Saturday 3rd November bought myself some Barry m in the buff eyeshadow to find it damaged when I got home before even used I have contacted Superdrug by email to see if they will let me return on Monday morning when am in town if not that’s 7.00 lost
Terrible customer service waited 30 mins to reply to 1 message no contact number been without a phone for 2 days now
Appalling customer service
Appalling customer service, Ordered aftershave online, They sent me the wrong item, hair detangling, contacted them, automatic reply then nothing! they've even failed their own timescale to sort it out! .. dont order from them, theres plenty of other companies out there....
Terrible customer service... I have sent back an online order using their prepaid label and have not received any refund yet..
Good offers on the products which I ordered. Quick and easy delivery. Thanks!
I needed help with an item I had bought in-store and the shop assistant was very friendly and helpful and also showed me some great deals in store
Great items and even better prices. Free click and collect and the facility to pay with points. Highly recommend for your purchases.
Always get stuck with Elliott serving me in Brixton and he is absolutely terrible , very bad customer service and just generally thick
Superdrug is rated 3.49 based on 290 reviews