TK Maxx Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TK Maxx

How would you rate TK Maxx ?

"I just returned something at Wembley Central Tkmax and it took ages, a very long time to do a quick refund. Had 2 people in front of me only and to 2 people at the desks and it took a lot. Why are they moving so slow and if you complain they just don’t care? I’m very frustrated with this branch, as it’s happening all the tine."
"This is literally my one stop shop. Everything I need is in one place, with unbelievable prices."
"I bought some Clarks shoes good value"
"always refund , so can take a chance on something if unsure, then take it back if it doesn't match"
"Their staff are always so helpful and cheery"
"Great selection to choose from all very competively priced will certainly use them more - was a huge fan a few years ago but stopped using following the scare of customers card details being hacked! Definitely think this issue has been resolved and I am confident about using them again as they certainly do have some cracking deals across a wide range of products! Keep up the good work from one 'new' very satisfied customer."
"The prices are amazingly low for the products they sell. Bought everything from them and very good quality. Within the last 2 years all my shoes, clothes are from there. Also kitchen, bedroom things and pf course every time we go we come out with a dog toy as well :) Truly recommend them"
"Staff are very helpful & clothes are brilliant"
"Being served by Marie at TK Maxx Cowley Oxford store. Very friendly and helpful. Great customer service."
"Gold Label prices"
"Quick delivery and great prices!"
"Excellent delivery service, and cheaper than buying instore"
"Great range of products - fair price range. Prefer shopping for shoes from here online as you get a variation in prices - in my local store, they are all the same price, whatever they are! Not very big range either! Order delivered quickly."
"I ordered online some trainers and clothes. All came quickly and packed very nicely. I'm really impressed.Really recommend."
"Order policy is very easy. Price is excellent. Click and collect policy very good. extremely good sales persons and returns are painless and very easy"
"Very happy"
"Very helpful staff and nice brands"
"Cheap and branded"
"Brilliant products at great prices"
"Good service happy with items"
TK Maxx is rated 4.75 based on 180 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!