TK Maxx Reviews

02AM
2AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does TK Maxx deliver?

Tell us how TK Maxx made you happy

"Tkmaxx compare to sportdirect is great company. Sportdirect never ever will buy online with them"
Are you TK Maxx? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very happy and satisfied with Tk Maxx. Great customer service as well!"
"I had a great a experience in store today!!! I was helped by a lovely lady working on the fitting room called Lynda. I really am an awful shopper and usually take my sister for a second opinion especially whilst shopping for event. Lynda was honest, listened and was very patient, offering options and advise until we found my dream dress. Thank you 🙏"
"My go to shop is Tk max. When ever I need something I find it there , I Love the homewares the staff is friendly.... Great prices too 5 stars and id give more if I could."
"Anything you need and a bit different to other shops . Price fantastic and branded items half the price to most retailers. Staff helpful and friendly love shopping at tk max"
"Out of 7 items, 3 items were missing and 1 item was soiled, I have received a gift voucher for the soiled item, but have been waiting a long time for a refund for the missing items, and am going to have to chase it up. I'm a big fan of the shops , but I won't be using their on line service again."
"Tk maxx are a good shop, fantastic deals, excellent prices, very good quality products, and excellent service, online or in the store, I always buy from them, and would recommend them to anyone."
"Super organised website! Every thing you want and they have it is at 1 click away. Order my boyfriend a gift and had it with pick up from local store. Super helpful staff and lovely atmosphere."
"The selection is amazing and there are new items every day. The staff are very helpful and the atmosphere of the store is very calm. It's my favourite store. Joanne from the Trafford branch was particularly kind."
"Friendly, helpful service. Good bargains to be found."
"Quality at a reasonable price."
"This store offers so much choice I had looked all over to buy a winter coat and I found a lovely turquoise/blue waterproof 3/4 length coat for £40 It has a faux fur lined good and inner jacket and Im very happy with the service I received. I definitely recommend TKMAXX"
"They have very good price and good staff! I love this shop!"
"Such an easy site to shop on line..easy delivery or collection from local store"
"Delivery of my laptop bag came very quickly and well packaged."
"Brilliant value for money and there's always something new to find. Also what makes me come back is the returns policy - no trouble if something doesn't fit or I've changed my mind."
"Hands off approach allowed for freedom of choice"
"Great prices"
"Recently bought 5 items online for my collection at the nearest branch. This time all 5 items were perfectly fitted which is a gamble when you shop online. The reason for 4/5 stars is because TK Maxx is great for unique, reasonably priced high end merchandise but items shown online will not necessarily be available in your local store. To avoid disappointment, stay away from the online shop and you'll find some treasure in store!"
"Items always packaged well. Great discount prices on all items."
TK Maxx is rated 4.73 based on 212 reviews