TK Maxx Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend TK Maxx
05AM
5AM

Tell us how TK Maxx made you happy

"The selection is amazing and there are new items every day. The staff are very helpful and the atmosphere of the store is very calm. It's my favourite store. Joanne from the Trafford branch was particularly kind."
Are you TK Maxx? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback TK Maxx receives. Reply Free
"This store offers so much choice I had looked all over to buy a winter coat and I found a lovely turquoise/blue waterproof 3/4 length coat for £40 It has a faux fur lined good and inner jacket and Im very happy with the service I received. I definitely recommend TKMAXX"
"Delivery of my laptop bag came very quickly and well packaged."
"Brilliant value for money and there's always something new to find. Also what makes me come back is the returns policy - no trouble if something doesn't fit or I've changed my mind."
"Hands off approach allowed for freedom of choice"
"Great prices"
"Recently bought 5 items online for my collection at the nearest branch. This time all 5 items were perfectly fitted which is a gamble when you shop online. The reason for 4/5 stars is because TK Maxx is great for unique, reasonably priced high end merchandise but items shown online will not necessarily be available in your local store. To avoid disappointment, stay away from the online shop and you'll find some treasure in store!"
"Items always packaged well. Great discount prices on all items."
"Fabulous selection, great prices. Helpful staff, love this shop"
"I just returned something at Wembley Central Tkmax and it took ages, a very long time to do a quick refund. Had 2 people in front of me only and to 2 people at the desks and it took a lot. Why are they moving so slow and if you complain they just don’t care? I’m very frustrated with this branch, as it’s happening all the tine."
"You cannot beat this company for a bargain. Their internet site gives free post over £75 and free returns. Take your time in their shops look around and your guaranteed a good deal. Great"
"Bought 3 pairs of boots one for daughter and 2 granddaughters all boots in sale very very happy with purchases for blowfish boots very comfortable great for autumn"
"Really good choice of products, always something of interest to purchase"
"The clothes are of great quality and fit perfectly well."
"Variety of high quality goods at affordable prices. It can not be compared with the Sport Direct because in Tkmaxx there are clothes of renowned brands in an elegant style for everyday life."
"Lots of choices so you find what you want at bargain prices"
"MANAGED TO GET THREE ITEMS I WANTED AT REDUCED PRICE !"
"This is literally my one stop shop. Everything I need is in one place, with unbelievable prices."
"I bought some Clarks shoes good value"
"always refund , so can take a chance on something if unsure, then take it back if it doesn't match"
TK Maxx is rated 4.74 based on 196 reviews