Ubisoft Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ubisoft

Tell us how Ubisoft made you happy

Live Chat
"I have 3 games in my uplay account. All of them worked. I had to reinstall windows and now 2 of the games Ghost recon wildlands and the new Far cry 5 give me the same error upon launch. Access denied. I contacted the support line and spent 20 days now going back and forth with them. They cannot solve my issue and I have run out of patience with their stupid try this or that all they have to do is re issue the game to me and it would work. I sent them a receipt and everything. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I have 50 games in my steam account and this has never happened to a single game running through steam. I feel like they stole my money and I have no one to turn too. Beyond frustrated. I have no way to contact the company other than online support and now that after 20 days I am refusing to trouble shoot this for them any longer they will not proceed claiming I have refused to troubleshoot. I have logged over 18 hours and 20 days back and forth with them...where do you draw the line....RIDICULOUS"
"The company is turning into garbage. Even the customer service is total trash. I criticized many of the flaws in their handling of Rainbow Six Siege on ubisoft forums, and turns out their moderators are toxic themselves, especially the one that goes by ‘Ubi-P4in. That dude banned me from using the forum citing ‘toxicity’ reasons instead of using facts in his arguement. I never harassed/insulted personally/troll to be tagged with ‘toxic’ behavior."
"Ubisoft is a terrible company putting out glitchy games and treating customers like garbage. I bought a game that was missing it’s download codes. They refused to give me a new one. I’ve registered the game and done my part. I can’t even get an email back now. I’ll never buy another one of their products. I’ve never seen such terrible customer service. Ubisoft deserves every bad review I’ve read. And there are ALOT of them HAHA!"
"Case Number : 04842817 Firstly I must say I am very disapointed in such a large companies customer server! I ordered the incorrect product by mistake(I only ordered Siege year 2 pass and not the gold adition which adds the game to the bundle). I created a ticket requesting a refund. I waited 4 days(2 working days) before getting a response back saying they are unable to see any order I place. Now I might be mistaken but don't you log tickets using your own account? If so how can the support staff not see orders I have placed on my account?! After a few messages back and forth I managed to attached the invoice(No guidens was provided on what excactly is needed or how to provide it). Since the invoice was attached I once again waited almost a whole business day for a response. I only got a resposne back after asking for a response in another ticket. In this refund I mentioned I used a promo code and would like to have that refunded. The analyst then tested the code and said I never used it before and I can use it again. I finaly received confirmation that this ticket is being escalated for a refund, withthat in mind I though seeing that I am getting the money back I can go ahead and order the correct package I wanted all along. Now when using the promo code, the code is not valid. I mean this is a endless cycle of madness. Please can I just get a refund and get my promo code active so I can use it without loosing the opertunity of the current E3 sale!"
Ubisoft is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews