Ubisoft Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Ubisoft

How would you rate Ubisoft ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jaques Verster

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Ubisoft in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jaques Verster
Unverified Reviewer
"Case Number : 04842817 Firstly I must say I am very disapointed in such a large companies customer server! I ordered the incorrect product by mistake(I only ordered Siege year 2 pass and not the gold adition which adds the game to the bundle). I created a ticket requesting a refund. I waited 4 days(2 working days) before getting a response back saying they are unable to see any order I place. Now I might be mistaken but don't you log tickets using your own account? If so how can the support staff not see orders I have placed on my account?! After a few messages back and forth I managed to attached the invoice(No guidens was provided on what excactly is needed or how to provide it). Since the invoice was attached I once again waited almost a whole business day for a response. I only got a resposne back after asking for a response in another ticket. In this refund I mentioned I used a promo code and would like to have that refunded. The analyst then tested the code and said I never used it before and I can use it again. I finaly received confirmation that this ticket is being escalated for a refund, withthat in mind I though seeing that I am getting the money back I can go ahead and order the correct package I wanted all along. Now when using the promo code, the code is not valid. I mean this is a endless cycle of madness. Please can I just get a refund and get my promo code active so I can use it without loosing the opertunity of the current E3 sale!"
Ubisoft is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews