Winkl Reviews

of reviewers recommend Winkl
Read Winkl Reviews

About Winkl:

We believe every New Zealander deserves a great night's sleep at an affordable price. To make this possible, we're using technology, your feedback and old fashioned common sense to eliminate industry complexity.

No more high prices, long lead times, expensive deliveries, pushy sales people or hours in the store trying to decide on the best bed.

Just quality sleep, ordered online, at a great price.

tane@winkl.co.nz

100 Park Road, Grafton

Tell us how Winkl made you happy
Comfortable and fits and bends around wheel arches of our camper perfectly, luxury on the road
Such a cosy mattress and gave me the best sleep I have had in months! Dont want to get out of bed these days!
Ordered my bed friday 10am and recieved it Monday morning I'm in chch so excellent speed shipping it out
Very comfortable!
My partner and I love our winkle.. Great service too.
Ii havent slept on it long enough to know and make a decision about it I think
Great thanks but disappointed you dropped the price 20% just after I purchased my mattress
Straightforward to deal with, prompt shipping
Great communication on the order and we really liked how the mattress arrived, rolled up-very clever technology, easy to carry and open.
We have been very grateful for the amazing service that the Winkl company have provided thru out our dealings with them. They have gone above and beyond to accomodate us. We originally bought a regular Winkl mattress and found it way too firm, as it was in our Bach we were unable to be there enough to trial it completely because of the Covid lockdown. They extended the warranty without question and we were able to upgrade it to the Lux.Our Winkl regular mattress was able to be donated to the Salvation Army which was an easy transaction facilitated by Winkl.
The Lux is amazing, I would thoroughly recommend paying the extra for this mattress, the price point is economical for what you get, it is the perfect level of comfort. If you like a firmer mattress then the Winkl represents good value buying but I would advise upgrading for the Lux. Thanks for all your amazing help and support Winkl team to allow us to get it right. The service is 5 star.
This bed is amazing - having the best sleeps! Recently had back and neck issues and this is a dream.
Great bed! Couldn't ask for more. Online site was easy to understand and the bed was delivered to us in no time.
Excellent Kiwi company, the whole process was super easy!
Amazingly comfortable, me and my partner couldn't be happier. It also arrived on the same day I ordered it!
So relaxing/comfortable/perfect for my back.
It fits my posture and doesn't move much with someone else on it
Comfortable with very competitive pricing
Very comfortable.
Reasonable compromise between soft and firmness
6 out of 5 stars. Loved it!!!
Winkl is rated 4.90 based on 121 reviews