Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 2,975 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Easy to use website. Clear information
Very easy to arrange. Amazing prices and hassle free. Highly reccomended.
One of the best quotes and service received
Good website. Easy to use set up process. Got a bigger car for £150 less than my old car and different company.
Great quote process, good price and quick set up.
Well-presented website, very competitive quote, clearly explained criteria with efficient service and support throughout the process provided by Shanice on live chat.
New to the company but managed to get car insurance for £70 less than my current provider's renewal quote. It wad very quick and easy to sort out my car insurance and I did check to make sure they are registered with the FCA. Remains to be seen how good they are going forward if I have to contact them about anything. Would also be nice not to have to keep swapping provider every year as prices usually double.
My first time with Yoga.A very good price Considering everything is more expensive these days. Will let you know if I have any problems when I’m ready to renew next year?
Quick, easy & very efficient. After being disappointed with my previous insurance provider, I was very impressed with the level of service I received from Yoga.
Found yoga on line and with in minutes had a very reasonable quote and am happy to have them as my insurance company for my new car
Fast easy and above all value for money
So simple and stress free
I very apprehensively took out a policy with Yoga Insurance having been with the same broker for nearly 15 years. I was fed up of paying a premium given I’m 51, and have been driving 30 years. Yoga was very competitive even though I added gold break down cover as extra, and I’m so glad I did. I broke down on the M4 today which was very scary but they organised recovery and got me back on the road within 90 minutes. I was extremely impressed at how efficient and smooth the process was. I was also extremely impressed with Highways England who acted immediately and slowed the traffic to ensure there was minimal risk. Excellent all round, I would definitely recommend 10/10 :)
they were the cheapest by far
Got a great quote through go compare.Yoga then made it quite simple and it was easy to get my insurance sorted. Brilliant service so far,let's hope it continues.
Went through confused and they come up with Yoga - all documents and buying were easy to use and understand. Not had any dealings with the company other than buying a car insurance and that was easy, so hopefully if I have to have dealing with them it will be the same.
I needed a car quote because my existing insurer wanted a stupid increase in premium. Comparison site took me to Yoga. Easy site to use and a good price.
Price very competitive and all sorted swiftly
Easy application and al sorted very quickly.
I insured with yoga as it is an affordable price for me.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 2,975 reviews