Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Straightforward website with easy to follow instructions. End result a very competitive price, whats not too like!
Easy to apply for and great service and price was very happy
Excellent price with extras
no messing about.no extra charges.certificate e-mailed right away.
very pro-active which suits me fine
Best price for travel insurance. Cover quick and easy online completion. All over noticed emailed immediately. I had to change date of my insurance and used the chat function. Excellent service and my query resolved quickly.
Premium price - excellent
Had a query not available on FAQ's - contacted by message and was answered promptly. First time with Yoga, and up to now looking good.
Quick, easy and very good value. Fully recommended.
Easy to go through the process of getting car Insurance with you after receiving the quote
Found the insurance with Yoga much more reasonable than my current insurers. Setting up the insurance was quick and easy.
Very good price and fairly easy website so exstreamly satisfied
Straightforward and simple to use
Great price with lots of extras
I have just resently joined yoga for my car insurance. I can honestly say I have got a great deal and all the extras with it. Highly recommended
Just started my policy and have had great communication cheaper than my renewal quote from existing insurance company reasonable payment options so happy with the service so far.
Very easy to use looks a good company. Would prefer to speak to someone otherwise v. Good
No documents needed quick and easy
Very easy to use web site. Competitive prices and additions to the policy that are very clearly explained. I saved well over £89 compared with the existing policy I had with Direct Line.
Very easy to use web site and very competitive cover prices and additions to the policy that are very clearly explained. The proof of the pudding and the ability of the company will no doubt come if I have to make a claim. I saved well over £100 compared with the existing policy I had with Direct Line.
The process via Gocompare was straightforward. The policy looks good value so far as long as no hassle if need to claim. Did not know of Yogo but looked at positive reviews before purchasing policy.
Easy to set up and most competitive quote. Initially had problem on website so used live chat option. Lady was extremely helpful and even offered to email me once the problem was rectified (which she later did). Good customer service. Happy so far!
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.33 based on 425 reviews