Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 3,039 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Price excellent Easy to do online Hassle free!
Posted 32 minutes ago
Really easy and a great price - it would have been even better if the original details we entered into our quote were actioned but Dennis was able to sort the problem out quickly and efficiently.
the quickest and easiest car insurance i have dealt with, easy to fill in all the questions to complete the form on line.
Very easy to deal with . So easy and simple ..good price ..good monthly plan ..
Found them through a comparison site. Quick and easy to complete the transaction and was pleased with "upgrades" even though the basic cover is better than most other companies at a much lower price. They even include cover for the voluntary driving work I do 👍. Only given it 4 stars as I haven't experienced their claims handling, and I hope I never have to. Customer service is non-existent as it's all online and uses a robotics chat line, which probably explains why they are able to offer cheaper premiums. Happy with my experience so far- thanks.
Much better price than other insurance companies easy to use website
Very easy to use
This was all electronic so no customer service. Price and inclusions is obviously the most attractive part of this deal
Comparative with other insurers and found to be a good deal a lot cheaper than my current insurer.
i was happy with the premium quoted thanks, but dissapointed that there is no general enquiry phone number to get in touch with the company, the BOT service is a long winded way of getting nowhere quickly, also i don't think it right that you have to phone an emergency number to get to speak to a person.
Best deal and easy to get so had good experience so far.
This was very simple even for me , quick and no hassle great. Long may it continue.
Great price. Great service
Insurance ticked all the boxes with breakdown, courtesy car, legal cover etc. at a reasonable price.
You were efficient curtious and could easily have given you 5 stars, but as a new customer held one back. Thank you for your service
I purchased Yoga insurance as on comparison sites it was coming out at around £140 less than my renewal from another company. I went through the process but when I went to buy, Yoga were charging me £20 more than what was quoted on the comparison site for some reason. I still went with Yoga as it's a massive saving from my renewal quote however! My insurance was sorted quickly and efficiently plus I got added breakdown cover for free too!
Fast quote with good price.
Couldn’t get site to work at first …think this was a problem at the Confused.com end but once re applied was completed quickly via the site. First time to use Yoga so will wait and see👍👍👍👍
Excellent service
Fair price, with added extras. Link you gave me to download the app for recovery etc did not work, will have to try again and maybe contact you with regards to this, hence why I gave a 4 star review, as I may need the contact details should I need to use the recovery service. Apart from that, all OK
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 3,039 reviews