Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 2,991 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Ease of purchase and great price for car insurance. Great communication throughout via website.
Posted 41 minutes ago
Very easy to use
Posted 1 hour ago
Very pleased, easy to purchase, most competitive price on compare the market site. Straight forward purchase, documents sent via email instantly and a login was issued so I can change and details through my own portal. Customer services helped me by taking off my Automatic renewal (I hate having those on my account) quick and easy webchat help. So far so good.
Very easy to use website. Great price
Very quick and easy. Good price. Only one complaint, no phone number.?Otherwise Very happy with policy. Thank you.
Very competitive price and easy to use website.
Easy to book online. Very good price. Well pleased with this insurance for my car
Competitive car insurance premium, simple online process to apply for cover and very efficient follow up service. So far so good.
Straightforward and easy to do. My insurance paperwork was posted same day and received next day. Very happy with service.
Really easy process
Great price, easy to apply
Found it very easy to purchase my car insurance at a comfortable price.
This was all electronic so no customer service. Price and inclusions is obviously the most attractive part of this deal
Easy peasy lemon squeezy
Comparative with other insurers and found to be a good deal a lot cheaper than my current insurer.
Fast efficient no fuss navigation of website and sign up
i was happy with the premium quoted thanks, but dissapointed that there is no general enquiry phone number to get in touch with the company, the BOT service is a long winded way of getting nowhere quickly, also i don't think it right that you have to phone an emergency number to get to speak to a person.
Easy to use website. Clear information
Quoted through Compare the Market 4 weeks before renewal date then 4 days later when taking up the quoted price £70 dearer. When on live chat I asked why I was told that unlike other insurers the do more in depth checks !!! I have never had a point on my license, no convictions in 48yrs over 14 yrs NCB. I would love to know what they found !!! Had no problem insuring with with another company through Compare the Market.
Very easy to arrange. Amazing prices and hassle free. Highly reccomended.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.52 based on 2,991 reviews