Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 12,159 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Yoga-Insure 1 star review on 7th May 2024
Lisa Hampson
Yoga-Insure 3 star review on 26th March 2024
Marina Donaldson
Yoga-Insure 4 star review on 20th March 2024
I was running out of time to get Insurance , , Then you were there to help me out that was brilliant , this is a new Laptop im using , Windows 11 , and getting my head round that then finding my documents of Insurance and everything else that i needed from you , things were starting to get better . Im now giving you 4 stars , hope your pleased with that. All the best Scott ....
Posted 1 hour ago
Very happy with the quote and hopefully can keep using your company for the future
Posted 1 hour ago
easy to do and cheapish
Relatively straightforward, and price cheaper with what I needed than previous insurer.
Quick, easy and clear website. Informative and exactly what I was looking for in a highly competitive insurance later market. No frills and straight forward.
Easily signed up no fuss
We were given a price on compare the market. When we went to your site at the end the price increased by 20%. It continued to show on compare the market at the reduced price, can't help but feel i was mislead and ripped off. Your price was the still the best price but either something went wrong or should be more upfront.
Very easy to set up via compare the market.com. Very competitively priced against my previous insurance. Paperwork and confirmation came through really fast too.
Really impressed with Yoga. It’s the first time I’ve stayed with an insurer for the third year running. They have beaten all the comparison sites on price and the online portal is so easy to navigate. There is a contact phone number if you have an accident and also help online with live chat. All in all a good stress free experience.
Looks like a good deal wrt what cover you get for your fee. Price was higher than quoted on comparison site which a few people have complained about.
Unfortunately I do a lot of mileage and I had just had an accident in my last car. However the price for the insurance from Yoga was quite bearable and even had a minimal breakdown cover.
Great price and easy to understand
3rd of the price my insurance company of 9 years was bumping my payments up to. I'll be telling my friends and family about it. Only gripe is i couldn't speak to a human, as I'm not very good with technical things it would of been a lot easier to do this over the phone
Fair price and good service
With alot of insurance companies my address doesn't come up but there was an option to put it in manually which makes things alot easier for me. Also you were the best value for money
Really simple to evaluate insurance and well priced cover.
Yoga insurance offer the best price with all the extras included. They efficiently forwarded all the paperwork by return. Only problem was an increase in price from the quote to point of purchase.
Half the price of my current Bank of Scotland renewal. Easy website to navigate .
Competitive price
Quick, efficient and a good price. Ive just insured with yoga so time will tell. So far, so good
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 12,159 reviews