Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Website easy to use and good price for car insurance.
Simple easy to use site with the cover I wanted at a great price.
Great price for my car insurance easy to use website.
Excellent. So easy to get a quote and add optional extras. Even with the extras I have still been able to save on my car insurance
Care ! Read Legal cover before buying, it is only assistance not legal expenses as provided by other companies.

You can cancel within 14 days cooling off period - BUT at cost £49.99
Just taken insurance with yoga after ridiculous quote from my current provider. Happy enough with price and what was included
Yoga provided the documents speedily & efficiently, with the option to get these either online or by post.
Great price, seamless application process
First of all it was the best quote with everything I was looking for. The process was very easy via a car insurance comparison website. All the documents came through within minutes. Really pleased that it was simple and not time consuming.
I completed the whole process online. It was an easy web-site to use especially if you changed your mind and wanted to edit the quote. I did appreciate the app added to my phone so I could access my documents. The price was cheaper compared to he renewal notice for my current insurer.
Very simple process and good price!
Switch my car insurance
Very easy no hassle.
Just less than last years insurance. But a lot cheaper than my renewal.. 👍
Great service
Saved two hundred pounds by switching my car insurance to Yoga. Very straightforward to switch and did so in minutes online.
New to this company
Very easy completion on line automatic driving licence and previous insurance details registered so did not have to send off any paperwork
Insurance details arrived quickly
Needed to renew my car insurance; Yoga's quote was over £100 less than my renewal quote, and more features included, such as courtesy car, legal cover, breakdown cover. All done via website - very straightforward to use. Overall, a great first impression.
Really quick and efficient
Purchased a used car and wanted comprehensive cover, my previous insurer was more expensive than Yoga and I have more features included in the price, ie courtesy car and break down cover. Purchased online so didnt use customer service. So far so good.
Easy to use in the website. Fantastic prices as well.
policy is a good price and includes necessary items like breakdown and courtesy car as standard . Great value. Purchase process very user friendly and no need to provide docs as it auto validates documents.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.35 based on 460 reviews