Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Got my car reg wrong by one letter, cost me another £15 to fix it but still a great price tbh.
No one to speak too , upsetting
Great price and setup easy whilst buying the service. Hopefully it will be equally satisfactory through any further dealings.
Bought car insurance quite straight forward ... but tryed to add business insurance after .. wouldn't let me .. will try again soon
Had to make a claim for a cracked windscreen, straight forward no problems, paid my excess , windscreen replacement 24 hours later , very happy with the service, little bit worried about some of the comments posted about excessive charges for changes to policy , but I did save £240 compared to direct line, so happy days d as I far👍
All seems OK so far. It would have been 5 stars but for the fact that the cancellation fee of £49.99 and the rest of their charges weren’t disclosed until after the insurance was paid for via the welcome emails. This could be because I came through from a comparison site, however it’s a bit naughty because if you want to cancel or change anything you will have to pay.
Would be better if all the extras were included in the first price and then given the option to remove further on the quote, but still a reasonable price and easy to process online.
Mainly easy. Didn’t like the extra questions at the end of the process on breakdown cover etc. Confused me!
Excellent price and specification but did struggle to finalise the conditions and payment the site was very slow and locked up as I tried to pay. subsequently used the email prompt to come back into the quote and it all worked the second time
Just bought car insurance online. Wanted to get quote for adding temporary driver and no way of doing this online, live chat was a robot and no number to call - very frustrating.
Proposal for car insurance was a problem as, it required my driver number but wouldn't allow me to in-put it due to a fault. I had to wait until the following day to contact the chat line who were very accommodating and resolved the problem but didn't explain it.
Plus.....Great price easy to navigate Things to improve.... site wouldn’t let me amend date for insurance ( had to get a new quote). Site doesn’t take American Express but error message just tells you card failed would be good to list cards taken or tell you they don’t take that card.
Price ok. Web page clunky. Draw you in with cheap (not really comparable price/ product) then sit back and wait for the expensive add ons.
Automated service very hard to get your point over, I wanted to change my policy for a new car, eventually I think I have done it right, just hope they don't take to payments off when it s due
I was able to get covered online at the time I purchased the car. I was less happy however that the price was hiked at that very time. Buyer beware, when pressing the 'buy now' button you'll be subject to prices being amended - in my case upwards. All online. Good for some - though quite cold and direct when trying to have a dialogue in a chat environment over the above.
Every step very clear
Easy choice based on price and states cover. However I am most unhappy that you have collected full payment 1 month ahead of the commencement date . That’s left a very sour taste
No modifications made to car specifications but alloy wheels fitted from new- how do I ensure that the correct information is recorded. I couldn’t get the live chat to work
Yoga were least expensive, but could have been cheaper still if I could have worked out how to opt-out of courtesy car and breakdown service.
All good except I’m still showing uninsured on the insurance data base, and it’s been 1 week since insuring with yoga. Also not very good that you can’t just phone yoga as it’s live chat only mon-fri.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.43 based on 1,055 reviews