Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Difficult website to use, kept re directing me back to previous answers and now I have to start all over again as it didnt accept my card😁😒
Price good Computer system poor
The policy I now have with YOGA, is half of what I was paying with my previous insurer, however I would have preferred to do this over the phone speaking to an Agent as I was having issues with payment, which is now resolved thankfully.
No way of contacting by phone so had to fill in pages and pages of questions,when everything was filled in could not insert the last 4 digits of driving license this meant you couldn’t continue, used live chat which was slow and was a robot that didn’t understand so more time waiting for a human who did eventually fill it in for me . When I continued to pay the amount was £40 odd dearer than the quote I received but having wasted nearly the whole afternoon on trying to get insurance, there is no one to argue with about it so just had to “ suck it up “ Do have to give credit for it being a lot cheaper than my renewal quote from previous insurer though .
Easy to do, as it should be 😊
Easy to set up
Only just bought insurance so cannot really comment on company. Ask me again in 11 months time
I will do a review just before renewal if yoga is good I will give a good read but if they are bad company I will give a really bad report
So far so good only just set up all seems good at the moment very simple to set up policy.
Quote should have shown IPT when compared to others
Yes I felt I was getting a good quote, however the addons which were recommended then took the price up to that of other competitors which was which was not foreseen.
Cheapest quote and good reviews on trust pilot, I was a bit peeved about all the added extras which appeared to be included within the initial low price, but still a bit cheaper once all added back in. Brand new customer so haven't needed to make a claim yet. I will reserve full judgement til I (hopefully don't) make a claim
Disappointed in a price change in two quotes within 6 days, exact same details with only change was insurance starting date. Almost £19 is a decent increase to people within 6 days!
very happy with the process, however after reading the other reviews , I am very worried that if I have anything I need to discuss, or need to cancel or renew my policy, its going to be near on impossible . I am a thinking that this could of been a bad move
Good price and good cover
Not happy with £49.99 cancelation charge no cooling off period I find this strange also I would only be able to rate you fairly untill I have to make a claim I hope then I can give you 5 stars Watch this space
I completed the application online all seems to be straightforward. The one concern is that I didn’t require breakdown cover and there was no way to delete this service. Also I will await the paper documentation to ensure that all have requested happens. Hopefully mid way through or at the end of the contract a full review of the company will be requested. More accurate and fuller review would then be offered. Cannot comment at the moment on customer service or anything else as only completed online form through comparison site.
14 attachments for car insurance - are you serious !
Confused at first. Seems that I have no choice on direct debit date so now struggling as the date is befor pay day on my first payment. Felt pressured. Finance payed out quickly but had to keep phoning them to find out what was going on. Dread having to make a claim. Don't Sign the review box if you want to remain anonymous. But you can not leave a review unless you leave your email. So they get your name whether you like it or not.
I'm happy with service and price but a bit confused as my last insurer sent me my no claims certificate which states 13 years but yoga have only given me 9 years?
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.47 based on 1,833 reviews