Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Poor practice and customer service. Avoid
Trying to cancel before cover starts. The computer says I will be charged? Cannot EVER speak to a human being about this. Just stock answers from computer.
cancel it straight away as broker you put me with was charging extra
Your chat app does not work and you have stolen £49.99 from my bank account! Could not find a telephone number to call you. Could find an email to send you my complaint. A totally RUBBISH service! From start to finish!
KEEP WELL AWAY I changed my vehicle last year and inputted the new details via the online portal and Yoga would not insure my new vehicle because it was after 5pm no one was around to contact it’s impossible to contact them so was charged £120 for cancelling my insurance with them I paid £60 now it’s increased to £233 at least Dick Turpin wore a mask going to seek help from FCA shocking company to deal with much happier now I’m with AXA
I have recently purchased Car Insurance through you. The email you keep repeatedly sending me to sign off documents doesn't work. Hope this is not the start of a poor customer relationship with you.
I bought the insurance yesterday through Money Supermarket, paid the deposit required which cleared from my bank, but got a cancellation notice the next day telling me the Direct Debit request had errored. No more explanation, the email was from a no reply email address and a link to a chat that is only open during working hours. When you work all day yourself this is not helpful, nor is not explaining what the actual problem is, so I can be prepared with a solution. Just a note telling me to read up on the cancellation charges!! Not impressed with the customer service so far.
You have no phone number to contact my reg is bg13tmo you have put my no claim at 3 years when it is 5 years can anyone contact me
Had to cancel the policy before it had started as circumstances changed. Charging a fee of £50 for doing nothing is extortion. Any work carried out was by me and a computer program! Also, once I had signed up there were too many “oh by the way” emails, which although you assured me wouldn’t be an issue should have been disclosed before.
There is no way to contact Yoga at weekends. No phone number listed, Live Chat only available Mon-Fri. Email sent to me are all ‘No-Reply’ ones. My queries is not in the FAQ so I need to speak to someone. Not good customer service that I have to wait 2 days to contact Yoga.
I’m trying to cancel my policy after 2 days since taking the policy out, and 3 weeks before the policy actually starts. However, your website is trying to charge me a fee for doing this.
You are not able to speak to an advisor with Yoga Insurance No phone number to discuss issues. All has to be done electronic
I changed my mind about taking out a motor policy within a day and before the policy started and was charged a £50 cancellation fee. The total annual premium was £200. Customer Services refused to reduce it and insisted that it stood. I see others have similarly been charged by Yoga and £50 seems excessive within the cooling-off period and before cover starts. Other companies seem to vary from no fee to £25.
no calling off period
Well after being furloughed and then losing my job, I tried to get cheaper car insurance, I applied to you and then when I went to cancel my current insurance they gave me a cheaper deal, to my horror you then charged me £50 to cancel my insurance which wasn't starting until the 4th June anyway. What a way to treat people who are struggling through a pandemic.
I cancelled my renewal but you renewed it anyway. I cant log in. I've asked for new password but the email you send to reset it has no new password. I
Made a mistake with the insurance. Did not know or was told there would be a cancellation fee of £50 even if I cancelled before the insurance started . Will never use this insurance company again and will not be recommending to anyone.
Chat facility is terrible. You do the work and have to pay £50 cancellation fee.
can not contact
I have just started with yoga Insurnce, without knowing about it. i will not recommend anybody to choose Yoga Insurance, there is no contact number in case if emergency whish is really a great down fall for the amount you pay for this company. it is just an online company and waste of time, I insured my car with nasty company and its still showing as not insured. Such a nasty company !! there is not contact number to reach out, disappointed !!
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.43 based on 1,062 reviews