Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Be warned! Changed my vehicle and website almost impossible to use to obtain a quotation for the new vehicle. Then, having sold, I tried to cancel the policy which had 6 weeks to run. I was advised that the refund was £23 but they wanted a fee of £49.99 so I owed them £26+!! Total rip off.
Yoga cancelled my policy, unsure why , unable to go onto portal to review my personal info,in case it was wrong, no other way of getting in .money taken out for nothing , never had any problems with other companies. I have been driving for years. Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole.
Disgusted that I was charged £58 for nothing. My fault that I did agree with car insurance to start in a weeks time. I went to cancel my old insurance but decided to stay with them. I cancelled yourselves within a hour or so and was charged. So much for a cooling off period. £58 for 1 hour of no insurance as hadn't started yet
I took out a policy paid in full £246.67. But my current provider Hastings offered it at £244.57 which included home start yoga policy didn't asked for a refund the next morning charged me £49.99 because the policy had already started when my original Hastings was due for renewal. Even though it says yiu have cooling off period of 14 days did this not apply because it was underwritten by another company One call. Not happy couldn't find a phone number to ring to cancel did it through chat. I won't use them again 😡 it will take 3 to 5 days to get a refund of £199.00
Errors on application, tried to change less than 24 hours after applying and before policy started but resulted in having to cancel - got bumped out of £50 - wish I hadn't went near them
Would not recommend Yoga insurance to anyone, very poor service, couldn't talk to anyone when we had a query or log in to rectify problem
Could not get in touch with them
I would like to cancel my insurance as my old insurance auto renewed. Unfortunately the Live Chat function only works until 5.30pm. Finishes too early for me to use as I am working and then travelling home. I sent a Fb message and was told to use the live chat. Yes I know I can cancel the policy myself online but at a cost of £50! I have been too busy with work and Christmas to keep a check on my emails hence now having paid for two lots of Car Insurance. I don’t mind paying a small admin fee, but a days wages for ten minutes work? Don’t seem to have a telephone number or an email address that could be used to contact the company. Not impressed.😬
I’ve only yesterday taken out insurance with you but have given the wrong reg number so tried to contact you on several occasions to sort! I can’t👎👎. Can’t access the portal and live chat isn’t available today (Sunday)! Bad start!!
Opted for monthly payments and you took the payment in full straight away and the only way I could get my money back was to cancel the policy. I did this and bought a new policy from Tesco, roughly the same price as well. Disappointed to say the least.
If I could have left 0 stars I would. Took out the policy in error and cancelled immediately. Was charged £49.99 "admin" fee for the honour. Contacted customer services on live chat and given some bull about how much it cost them to set up the policy. I can only imagine what they would be like if you actually have to claim! Steer well clear!
Been trying to change the vehicle on my policy for over an hour with no success. Web page will not accept the login details YOU sent me
You sent someone else's insurance paperwork to me. With sensitive information on it. I don't even drive. As to contact your company to alert you to this. Its dam impossible
Tried to put a 2 star review due to Yoga site not allowing me to change things. Pressed submit and it would not let me suit it?
Was under the impression that a cooling off period when purchases are made on line, cancelled in less than 11hours. Product wasn’t suitable things added after comparison price
Auto renewal incurs a minimum £49.99 charge despite no reminder being sent or no information about this charge. Went to cancel on day of renewal but it had renewed at midnight and charge been applied for a days insurance. Absolute daylight robbery.
I am fed up of getting emails from go compare and now you. I do not own the car or live at the address on the policy Please stop sending me emails delete my email address off your records
Wet poor service from robots, I needed to talk with someone as the robots chat didn’t understand
Received no documents as stated. No phone number, so could not talk to any body when I needed to. Canceled the policy and went with a company who gave us a phone number.
You can not speak to anybody on the phone because they don't have call centres. I cancelled my insurance a few minutes after buying it and three weeks before it started and was charged over £20. So much for cooling of period. Avoid these cowboys.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.47 based on 1,834 reviews