Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Good until you need to make changes. Can't log in even though my details are correct. No reset sent. No phone number.How am I supposed to insure new car. What a key down. Makes you wonder what support you would get if you had an accident. I guess they have all got Covid ?
Terrible, no telephone number, no chat as says we are closed. You cannot change or cancel anything. My password didn’t work and no reset sent. Worse ever,would rate OneCall the same as same company!!!
What a joke was changing my vehicle so went to my online portal Yoga would not insure my new vehicle so had to take out cover with another insurance company could not get hold of Yoga impossible to communicate with them now they are pestering me for the balance !!
cant find insurance documents online. Several documents all concerning credit agreement.??? Tried speaking to online chat. Hopeless redirected to non existing line. Very frustrated.
When I checked the schedule the excesses showing were different than the Go Compare details. Tried to amend but couldn’t so NTU’d the policy a day before the cover was to start. Your system has treated it as a cancellation and charged fees of over £50 which is wrong considering there should be a 14 day cooling off period with full refund if cover not required and no claim made. No claim made. Tried to do a live chat but your robot gave a website that according to my computer does not exist. No email address either, no contact phone number ....! I have complained to GoCompare as I want all my money back. I will see what they say before complaining to your HO in Doncaster. Your system is not geared to NTU’s and automatically charges when it should not. Would be very cautious in using an offshore insurer again.
I have tried now for 4 days to contact someone regarding my policy, if you try to update online it doesn't work and live chat always comes up with an error and despite trying different phone numbers no one is willing to help. I thought i'd leave a review in case someone actually looks at these and will make contact.
Policy states ‘if cancelled before policy starts all monies will be refunded’. I cancelled within an hour of taking out the policy after realising they are a purely online company with bots and no option to speak to a human being on the phone (would you really want this if you broke down or had a problem with your policy?) They still charged me almost £60 for what? Not an honest way of making money. Might be cheap but a con very customer basic service. The ombudsman are dealing with this case.
Awful. First payment made on 10th August. Then decide to cancel my policy on the 28th at midnight. Only emailed me at 1800pm to let me know. Try and call and no way to contact after 1730pm. Absolute joke. Can only assume the idiots tried to take the direct debit early as there is more than enough in my account. SORT IT OUT!!!!
Impossible to contact, no phone number. You don’t answer e mails . You don’t find this out until you sign on the dotted line !
I paid for upgraded legal and breakdown cover. The documents say otherwise. And there are no documents or contact numbers for either of those sub-policies. There's no way of contacting them other than Live Chat, which is only 9-5:30, 5 days a week - no email or phone number - and I'm trying to take out the policy at 6:30 on a Friday evening, so no way to clarify it before my old policy expires tomorrow. Next question is how did I communicate with the company? Answer: there is no way given to me to communicate with them.
Please do not use this company. First to know they are purely online and you can only communicate by chat. Most importantly they are a complete con and very misleading. Like other people I initially took out a policy. I tried to set up a monthly direct debit but it defaulted to confirming I had set up an annual payment. When I realised I couldn’t speak to anyone I decided this wasn’t the service I wanted from an insurance company. I got through on chat and was told that I only owed a cancellation fee of £10. I cancelled with this understanding but they charged me an additional £46 - to set up the policy which was cancelled after 3 minutes. They refuse to refund me. I have been ripped off just short of £60 for nothing. A cheap and dishonest way to run a business.
I am disgusted by this company. I set up a car insurance policy with a monthly direct debit but this defaulted to a one of annual payment which wasn’t my error. I was unable to speak to anyone directly so had to cancel ( I did this within 3 minutes of taking out the policy). The result of this is that I was charged £45.32 + £10.81 cancellation fee. As they are an online company only I managed an online chat with someone who told me that all I owed was a £10.81 cancellation fee. I have photographic evidence of this. This company are a total con and shouldn’t be on comparison websites. Stay away. I will be reporting them.
You have asked me what went wrong? I tried to set up a monthly direct debit, followed the instructions but this defaulted and went through as a one off payment for the full amount. I therefore had to cancel, which I did within a few minutes but was charged a fee of around £10. Yoga are purely an online company so I was unable to speak to anyone directly to see if this could be changed. Because of this I decided not to take up the policy, this was enough to show me they weren’t the company for me. My personal opinion is that I’ve been conned and I can’t justify the cancellation fee when it wasn’t my error.
My existing company offered me a better quote so I tried to cancel Yoga within 8 hours of signing up with them, only to find there is a free 14 day cooling off period but a £49 admin fee for cancelling - how does that work!! Was really disappointed with this. The paperwork is all automated as it came through almost instantly. Just hope now that the rest of the service makes up for the poor start
The customer portal is useless it will not log . You cannot contact Yoga I will be cancelling my policy.
I tried to cancel this policy 30 minutes after paying for it. This incurrs a £49 cancellation charge hidden in the small print "terms and conditions" just before you pay. Despite the policy wording that 14 day cooling off period before insurance starts. Chat line was absolutely no help. really disgusted by this and no leeway from chat line. Ripoff !
Absolutely agree with both Bass and Ian below. Booked this by mistake - BEWARE it is VERY easily done. Cancelled first thing next morning AND SEVEN days before my policy was due to start and was appalled that they were charging me £49.99 to do so. James on on-line chat would do nothing to assist despite me quoting yoga's paperwork guaranteeing NO charges would be made if cancelled within 14 day period. He only advised that my own insurance company (Admiral)would charge me £125 for the same cancellation. I checked with Admiral who assured me that this was incorrect. I told Admiral how unhappy I was insuring with Yoga as if this is how they were at inception, how would they handle any potential claim ? Admiral were wonderful!! They were so disgusted with Yoga's statement and their treatment of me that they have given me a further £49.99 discount on my original policy to allow me to cancel with Yoga at no extra cost to me ! Bravo Admiral - You have a customer for life !! Yoga - you are a disgrace and people should be warned off this site. I am going to put this on social media and complain to the ombudsman. I am so enraged that these kind of companies can get away with this sort of behaviour. I have awarded 1 star as it will not allow me to award none. I will attach their confirmation document which clearly states on their document labelled YOGA IPID: How do I cancel the contract?
If you want to cancel your insurance you need to log onto your customer portal.
You can cancel your policy within 14 days of purchase or renewal (or on the day you receive the policy documents, if that’s later) – we will refund any money paid providing cover has not started.
If you cancel after your policy has started, we will reduce your refund to pay for the time we provided cover.
If a claim has been made against your policy the full insurance premium will be payable and no refund will be issued.
How can they send wording as above and then charge £49.99 ? Absolute Disgrace - You have been warned !
Disgusted by the fees (£50) charged to cancel a policy BEFORE it starts 5-10 mins after taking it out. This was only done as had to pay before seeing if policy extra of increased personal injury cover could be taken out. Would actively discourage others from using this company
I have been stopped by the police and they’re trying to confiscate my car. I paid yoga for insurance. What’s going on
Rip off I booked this by mistake last night and cancelled within 1 minute. This was done 8 hours before my policy was due to start and I’m being charged £49.99. I can’t talk or email anyone about this. Tried the live chat and that won’t let me go any further than the start. AVOID THIS RIP OFF INSURANCE.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.33 based on 428 reviews