Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
4.5
Based on 4,516 reviews
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Yoga-Insure 5 star review on 29th September 2022
Tim Cutler
Yoga-Insure 1 star review on 7th July 2022
Janet
Yoga-Insure 5 star review on 28th June 2022
What a horrible, horrible company. They have no contact phone numbers. They renew your policy when it ends and take your money off your card with telling you. Lord help us if we have to make a claim !!
Diabolical customer service - total black hole. Chat service abismal
Absolute joke charging £50 when in a cooling off period robbing bastards!!!
Trying to cancel the insurance as I no longer have the car but no contact number to ring or any body to talk too
Cancelled policy before the start date. Admin fee charged £49.99 No contact number to discuss.
You have issued me with another policy when I’ve already got insurance with you. Taken the money out of my account twice and now there is nobody to speak to. Your online chat isn’t open on Sundays and I’m left hundreds of pounds down. Horrendous customer support.
My delivery date has been moved twice which is causing a lot of problems, I cannot just rearrange work at such short notice and as I work from home part the week, Wi-Fi is essential. Not the best start!
I was involved in a rear collision on the 6th of November, a company that deals with claims for yoga said they weren’t go to repair my car as I had to deal with yoga direct. That a laugh I’ve been trying to get in touch with yoga since the eight of November with no success. I’m wishing now I had stayed with Hastings direct there’s no contact no and when you phone it tells you to phone this no 02037387386 it useless in all the years I have been driving I have never came across a company as bad as this as soon as my policy is ended I will not ever use this company so people be warned.
Have been waiting 3 weeks for a claim. After minor bump on car. Cannot get hold of anyone. No one else is involved and was past to a 3rd party company to manage. It took 2 and a half weeks for them to advise they had no one available and this would be passed onto to ANOTHER 3rd party company.. apon chading them. I was advised they found someone to do it next year in march 6 months away... joke
First impressions not good, I’ve cancelled by accident and then renewed my policy all within the same day, all sorts of charges going on and nobody to speak to for clarity etc because it’s an online only company :(
i wanted paper documents but i can not get them, you can NOT speak to anyone. NOT HAPPY.
Had letter from police stating I’m not insured spent two days now trying to actually speak to a human rather then a robot had to take out another insurance as petrified I will be thrown in prison paid for the whole year in February so now £400 out of pocket cancelled my policy with this diabolical company and they have the cheek to charge £49 admin when I’m. Driving around oblivious to the fact I’m not insured have gone to the ombudsman because does this company actually exist ??
I took out a policy online but after talking with my previous insurance company decided to stay with them so went straight back to cancel this. They charged me £10.18 admin fee and I have to wait for my £39.99 deposit back and you can’t get through to anyway or pass the robotic chat to talk to anyone. So I’m £50 out of pocket at the moment until I get my deposit back and it’s cost me £10 for nothing!!
Avoid at all cost. There is absolutely no option to contact this company if you are unable to access your online account. I was unable to access my account and despite filling in the details and requesting a password reminder, no reminder ever came. Fortunately the company were unable to auto-renew my car insurance but I would not recommend this insurer as the customer service is non existent. Very Poor, if I could have given them 0 stars I would have.
Still awaiting my car insurance policy from you??!!!
My insurance was cancelled without my knowledge and I was told yoga had sent me emails, texts and letters. This was not the case.
Pretty much everything - including this as I’ve already submitted a review of my experience.
I used yoga-insure and suffered a non-fault RTA. They have only one panel solicitors OCL, who are absolutely appalling. I am now 6 months post accident and still no treatment or assistance to move the claim forward. Yoga-insure will not allow referral to another solicitors so I expect OCL will await for the 3 year limitation period to approach and then pull their finger out. In the meantime, I cannot work effectively due to the injuries!
Incredibly difficult to navigate purchase of car insurance, I'm still not convinced I actually have. Wish there was a telephone option so I could get reassurance...
Never buy insurance from this company l don't mind paying a fee for cancellation but why would I have to pay the full cost of insurance when I don't have the car anymore I can't afford to cancel it so the premiums still continue to drain Mt bank account its cheaper to pay the premiums than to cancel the policy think this is disgusting remember never take insurance with YOGA.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.5 based on 4,516 reviews