Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Can’t log in as problem with website no phone number to call need to claim but no chance
I have e mailed 5 times today and nobody has got back to, why ?
Changed my car yesterday and the online system declined the change. As I needed to tax the car I opened a new policy online with, YES, yoga (who declined it) and then had to cancel my old policy occurring cancellation fees as there is no-one to contact at the weekends accept the 🤖 who couldn't help me. Not happy at all!!
The company reviews are fake. Just read the questions part of the web page. Loaded with unanswered questions from customers who cannot access their accounts and cannot contact Yoga. A really bad insurer. Please avoid.
Unable to log on to my account to change vehicle details. No other way to contact the company. Shocking set up.
I’ve never been able to contact the team or login to the portal as it won’t recognise my password. I have sent numerous requests to reset but the new password is blank.
Do not touch this company. In my opinion they are a bunch of robbing b**tards.
Good until you need to make changes. Can't log in even though my details are correct. No reset sent. No phone number.How am I supposed to insure new car. What a key down. Makes you wonder what support you would get if you had an accident. I guess they have all got Covid ?
Terrible, no telephone number, no chat as says we are closed. You cannot change or cancel anything. My password didn’t work and no reset sent. Worse ever,would rate OneCall the same as same company!!!
What a joke was changing my vehicle so went to my online portal Yoga would not insure my new vehicle so had to take out cover with another insurance company could not get hold of Yoga impossible to communicate with them now they are pestering me for the balance !!
cant find insurance documents online. Several documents all concerning credit agreement.??? Tried speaking to online chat. Hopeless redirected to non existing line. Very frustrated.
When I checked the schedule the excesses showing were different than the Go Compare details. Tried to amend but couldn’t so NTU’d the policy a day before the cover was to start. Your system has treated it as a cancellation and charged fees of over £50 which is wrong considering there should be a 14 day cooling off period with full refund if cover not required and no claim made. No claim made. Tried to do a live chat but your robot gave a website that according to my computer does not exist. No email address either, no contact phone number ....! I have complained to GoCompare as I want all my money back. I will see what they say before complaining to your HO in Doncaster. Your system is not geared to NTU’s and automatically charges when it should not. Would be very cautious in using an offshore insurer again.
I have tried now for 4 days to contact someone regarding my policy, if you try to update online it doesn't work and live chat always comes up with an error and despite trying different phone numbers no one is willing to help. I thought i'd leave a review in case someone actually looks at these and will make contact.
Policy states ‘if cancelled before policy starts all monies will be refunded’. I cancelled within an hour of taking out the policy after realising they are a purely online company with bots and no option to speak to a human being on the phone (would you really want this if you broke down or had a problem with your policy?) They still charged me almost £60 for what? Not an honest way of making money. Might be cheap but a con very customer basic service. The ombudsman are dealing with this case.
Awful. First payment made on 10th August. Then decide to cancel my policy on the 28th at midnight. Only emailed me at 1800pm to let me know. Try and call and no way to contact after 1730pm. Absolute joke. Can only assume the idiots tried to take the direct debit early as there is more than enough in my account. SORT IT OUT!!!!
Impossible to contact, no phone number. You don’t answer e mails . You don’t find this out until you sign on the dotted line !
I paid for upgraded legal and breakdown cover. The documents say otherwise. And there are no documents or contact numbers for either of those sub-policies. There's no way of contacting them other than Live Chat, which is only 9-5:30, 5 days a week - no email or phone number - and I'm trying to take out the policy at 6:30 on a Friday evening, so no way to clarify it before my old policy expires tomorrow. Next question is how did I communicate with the company? Answer: there is no way given to me to communicate with them.
Please do not use this company. First to know they are purely online and you can only communicate by chat. Most importantly they are a complete con and very misleading. Like other people I initially took out a policy. I tried to set up a monthly direct debit but it defaulted to confirming I had set up an annual payment. When I realised I couldn’t speak to anyone I decided this wasn’t the service I wanted from an insurance company. I got through on chat and was told that I only owed a cancellation fee of £10. I cancelled with this understanding but they charged me an additional £46 - to set up the policy which was cancelled after 3 minutes. They refuse to refund me. I have been ripped off just short of £60 for nothing. A cheap and dishonest way to run a business.
I am disgusted by this company. I set up a car insurance policy with a monthly direct debit but this defaulted to a one of annual payment which wasn’t my error. I was unable to speak to anyone directly so had to cancel ( I did this within 3 minutes of taking out the policy). The result of this is that I was charged £45.32 + £10.81 cancellation fee. As they are an online company only I managed an online chat with someone who told me that all I owed was a £10.81 cancellation fee. I have photographic evidence of this. This company are a total con and shouldn’t be on comparison websites. Stay away. I will be reporting them.
You have asked me what went wrong? I tried to set up a monthly direct debit, followed the instructions but this defaulted and went through as a one off payment for the full amount. I therefore had to cancel, which I did within a few minutes but was charged a fee of around £10. Yoga are purely an online company so I was unable to speak to anyone directly to see if this could be changed. Because of this I decided not to take up the policy, this was enough to show me they weren’t the company for me. My personal opinion is that I’ve been conned and I can’t justify the cancellation fee when it wasn’t my error.
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.35 based on 538 reviews