Zaful Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Zaful

How would you rate Zaful ?

Shahiema
"Delivery was quicker than expected, so was the quality of clothing for the price"
Irina Serdyukova
"Not much happy. They separated my items so i have to cancel them not to pay twice for delivery!"
EDGAR FEMENIA BOIX
"Bad delievery time on packages. Too slow..."
José
"Confy sweater and really warm"
"My item was not received at my address (no clue where it is, as the shipping company they used have confirmed delivery), and according to Zaful once it is given to the shipping company it is no longer their responsibility. I paid for 'shipping insurance'' which I found out after that it does not cover missing items, but only for any damages during the shipping. Their customer service personnel had poor English and took quite some time to understand any questions which makes the entire situation much more frustrating. So really, legally according to THEIR terms and conditions they've done nothing wrong. But it will never be somewhere I will shop or recommend anyone to go to. I should have listened to the poor reviews of the website! There is probably nothing to resolve here, but a warning for all."
"Everythif was perfect with my order. (:"
"Everythif was perfect with my order. (:"
"I hadn't heard of Zaful before and their ads popped up on my Facebook newsfeed, so I wasn't sure whether the company was legitimate or not, especially since the prices of the clothing were so inexpensive! I made my first purchase as I saw plenty of positive reviews on the products, and much to my delight, the quality of the bikinis were fantastic! I would have paid at least £30 for them! Although the quality was very good, one of the bikinis didn't fit so I offered to return it to Zaful, however they decided to give me a refund and told me to keep the bikini, which I thought was very kind of them! Great customer service!"
Zaful is rated 3.57 based on 8 reviews