Zaful Reviews

55% of reviewers recommend Zaful

Tell us how Zaful made you happy

Own Driver, Postal Service, Courier
"Terrible quality and they are horrible to return items. Won’t respond to return requests!!! Beware"
"Zaful is very sketchy! STAY AWAY. Ordered a black jacket that is a piece of garbage. BLack dye came off all over skin. Trying to return this since and getting the run around. Called customer service twice already which is horrendous with a bunch of uneducated idiots answering the phone and not able to give you accurate information. Still trying to get the correct information to return this junk and get a full refund. Worst experience ever."
"Just stay away from this site. The items are so cheaply made and the customer service is terrible. I went through the process of doing a return and it's nearly impossible. Still trying to get the "Ticket" processed for a refund."
"NEVER SHOP THERE - they have been promising me a refund for 3 months now and never send it. Absolute SCAM."
"WARNING: Do NOT shop on this site.... First off, the site shows items that are in stock throughout the entire purchase, but if you contact them about your order, they will apologize saying "it's extremely back ordered", meaning 'not in stock'. Second, the quality one of the bathing suits I order was abysmal. Literally, completely off center. It's appalling that someone made it and thought it was acceptable to send to a paying customer. Third, and quite frankly the most shocking, is that their site is completely insecure. I logged into my account to check on a pending ticket (a return query, no surprise), and another customer's details appeared. I was literally inside another customer account profile, with access to their entire correspondence regarding pending tickets (they wanted a refund as well, go figure). If this customer had entered in payment details, I would have had access to that as well. I notified their Support team immediately, and they did not even address the issue. Instead, they incorrectly invoiced me for $1.85 USD to my paypal (wtf?) Also, you will see a ton of 5-star reviews that will imply the clothes are "true to size" "good quality" and other positive feedback. That's because they don't post any negative reviews. I tried to warn customers on the crappy suit I wished I wouldn't have purchased and that honest review is not published... ZAFUL has cheap clothes, yes, but the hassle of trying to communicate with their support team and risk of your personal details being shared to complete strangers is not worth the savings. Do NOT shop on this site."
"The swimsuit material of the bathing suits I ordered are nice and thick, possibly thicker and softer quality than what you find in big retail stores. The colors of the tie-die suit are vibrant and the underwire seems very strong. The cups on the top of the tie die bikini are a little small. The size L top fits me (I am a size 34C bra) but the bottoms are a little loose, however I will be able to make it work. The braided bikini I bought, also size L fits me very nicely. I wear a size 6 pant. The top has good coverage, and the braids are strong. These will definitely be by favorite bikinis when summertime comes! The service at Zaful is kind and attentive, and my messages were replied to quickly."
"I ordered a jacket over a month ago and haven't received an email that it has been shipped. I've contacted them through all platforms and no replies. Very slow and horrible customer service."
"Ordered 3 items on sale. After 1 month of different excuses got finally only 1. Seems they are trying to cheat with really cheap prices in order to hook you - but you never now will you get what was ordered or not"
"The items do not match as advertised in the photos. I got a beaded sweater and one side literally did not have any beadings while in the photo as advertised has beading all over the sweater. I brought a romper that has sleeves and before I could even wear it one of the sleeve broke off. I also order a size Medium active pants and on the pant it says S/M. But on the website it says medium. So they falsely advertised the product. They have a size chart and I’m for sure I know my size and that pants did not fit me. I also order a crop top and apparently my boobs were too big to even fit the shirt. I’m a 36B. I was really upset about how the sizes never fits because I order a large crop top when I’m a size Medium. I also order a dress in large but it was still too small for my boobs. Overall really horrible experience. It’s a scam!"
"Ordered a couple of swimsuits from Zaful for an upcoming trip South. Consulted their shipping info to make sure there's enough time for my order to be processed and arrive before my trip (based on my location). After 2 weeks, the order still showed the status "Processing". Contacted them, and they responded with a bunch of excuses blaming suppliers, high demand etc, asking me to either wait or exchange the items. I waited a couple days with no success, emailed them again saying that I'd post negative reviews if my order wasn't shipped immediately. If I waited any longer, I wouldn't receive the package in time for my trip. The next response from them was that they canceled my order, without my approval. Well, all I wanted is the items I purchased to be delivered within the time frame specified by Zaful. I think most of the positive reviews on the web about Zaful are posted by their fake reviews department. Conclusion: if you enjoy waiting without knowing when/if you ever get the stuff you bought, go for it; Otherwise, look for bargains elsewhere."
"Looking through the sites-shops selling women's clothing, I accidentally found out about a store like Zaful. And I made my first order-it was a Dropped Shoulder Valentine Crop Sweatshirt. My order came quickly and is well Packed in a branded Zaful package. The quality of this jacket I was very pleased! The fabric was very pleasant to the body! Since then, I have already made more than eleven orders for Zaful and was not mistaken in my choice! I mostly ordered women's clothes! Everything is at the highest level! The quality is great! Good support! And great prices! I recommend Zaful!"
"Cheap and good quality"
"Quality price delivery time"
"Delivery was quicker than expected, so was the quality of clothing for the price"
"Love staying on trend and saving money, shipping takes 1-2 weeks, quality is good for price, just remember to order a size up and you'll be happy!"
"Not much happy. They separated my items so i have to cancel them not to pay twice for delivery!"
"Bad delievery time on packages. Too slow..."
"I loved all of items I received from Zaful and all items were in good condition and quality. The site has reviews and photos of customers wearing the items so you can see what it looks like before you buy it. The measurements are also very helpful. I love Zaful because they have amazing clothes with the best prices. Excellent site, fast delivery and no taxation."
"Best online store, with affordable prices and great quality. Very easy and great customer service! The prices are good ratio to the product and the product quality is amazing! sizing has been true to the description. over all best experience. they always have some sort of discount code that can be used! great deals all the time! must go check this site out"
"Confy sweater and really warm"
Zaful is rated 3.31 based on 29 reviews