Zaful Reviews

37% of reviewers recommend Zaful

Tell us how Zaful made you happy

Over a month
6 - 12 Hours
Returns & Refunds
Could Be Better
returns process
"Buyer beware. One item turned up over a month later and no return option has been granted. A second item was never delivered over 5 weeks later so a refund was requested, now they are only offering store credit. I will never shop with them again."
"Go ahead and just change the name to awful. It's way more appropriate after the customer service nightmare we just went through. Absolutely no common sense or any attempt to help with a shipping problem even though we identified the problem more then early enough for something to be done. It was to the point of embarrasing trying to explain the situation and have anyone be able to understand even though we had full tracking and knew where the package was from the moment it was shipped. It passed through 3 hubs and the mistake somehow could not be fixed. Instead our package was not delivered and disposed of with no refund or replacement. A simply terrible experience and terrible company support and customer service."
"Ordered 3 bikinis and an anklet from here 5 weeks ago. I have received the anklet but my bikinis are apparently lost. No one seems to be able to help me and trying to talk to customer service is non existent. I am so upset and disappointed as it is the first time i have ordered from here and i go on holiday in a week, hence why i ordered them so long ago! Won't be using Zaful again!"
"Completely disgusted; worst customer service EVER Horrible customer service; complicated system to get to anyone; questionable business ethics. 1) Ordered three items; two weeks later had received no notice of when they would ship - had to contact them but it’s almost impossible to get to customer service. 2) Kept telling me that customer service is number one priority and to be patient; said they were shipping one of the three items but I could not track it for a week; 3) Finally admitted that one item I ordered was not available to purchase on their website...what?! 4) Requested a refund and they moved money to my “wallet.” Like I want to purchase anything from them again! You have to specifically request a direct refund within a short time frame that you prefer the refund to come back to you directly. Did that. 5) Refund was promised in 48 hours - it took a week and an elevated complaint to PayPal to get it. 6) Received only a partial refund for the item they didn’t even intend to sell, ship or even have available. Still trying to get the balance. 7) Four weeks after placing order, I received one item. Mediocre quality - but knowing their horrible customer service, can’t imagine returning. 8) Am trying to cancel the third item and get a full refund but guessing I’ll be SOL on that one, too"
"My experience is so long with this company that I don't even want to repeat it again in this review. This company is beyond horrible! My son ordered clothes from this company in December 2018 and we are still trying to get his money back now in almost May of 2019!! No toll free number, horrible customer service, can never speak to a manager/supervisor, no support center, rediculous return policy, no timely refund... I can go on and on!! Even the live chat is a robot that has 3 pre selected reasons for what they can help you with...one of which is to cancel the chat..wth!! and no ability to actually write what you're contacting them for. All I want is my son's money back and Never, ever will I ever suggest this company to anyone!!"
"Don’t ever try to return an item to this company. It’s a joke. I call up, in hopes of receiving a shipping label and or at least an address in order to ship my item back and also get my refund for 30 bucks. The guy told me to remain the site, I did that, and all I’m speaking to is a automated messenger telling me to send it back to the warehouse.. um ok, so what is he address? These people don’t even read what your asking. Then they sent an email telling me, “why not donate your item to charity.. we would appreciate that”.. uh, no thanks, id like my 30 bucks plus shipping back and forth back, that’s another thing, this company is so cheap, you have to pay for shipping costs for returns as well. Never ordering from this place again."
"I’ve ordered more then a month ago , it was 8 items . After a while they were separated on 2 packages , one of them arrived finally and omg 😮 it’s such poor quality of some items is that poor that I would never consider wearing them and return policy are that you need to pay to return it , who will do that if items are 10-25 bucks 🤔and shipping back might have same prize . Well second package.... it’s still processing and I think it’s been 2 month already.... and last surprise happened yesterday when suddenly I saw that my jacket arrived in package 1 and it never did 😖. Of course I wrote to them and they say it might be in package 2 , I really hope so , otherwise how do I proof that it wasn’t there 🤦🏼‍♀️As on package one was “shorts ,one item “ and it was 6 items inside. So no , never again, I have no idea who all these ppl with positive comments and what quality they expect, but for myself for this prize I can get so much better quality clothes in shorter time . I still have hope for my jacket which cost me 22 bucks 😔"
"They sell and sell even they don't gave stocks and won't even tell you about it when u buy it. I ordered several clothes and it got delayed and delayed. The customer service will promise you fake dates of delivery so you shut up and when the day comes they will say it will be delayed again.. Obviously I pressured the customer service cause I paid extra to received the clothes earlier. And since the customer service do not want to handle my order anymore AKA they don't wanna talk to a customer complaining, they decided on their own to cancel my order even if I said I'm willing to wait and even if they are still advertising the clothes that I ordered as available. Wasted a lot of my time and my energy."
"Had to wait a two month time frame since I ordered bikinis to when I could get an explanation from zaful as to where they were. I was first told they shipped them and got lost in transit. Then later got told they were never shipped and there’s a back log of the bikinis that I ordered so I am now waiting on a refund. Absolute joke.. customer service are constantly brushing you have for days at a time as they have to contact a different department. Felt all they were doing was buying time. The tracking address was made up wasn’t real at all. Very poor clothing website"
"Firstly I’ve ordered 3 items at once making sure there is enough time to get them before Christmas as it supposed to be a Christmas present, also double checked a size chart to make sure there is no errors. I’ve noticed that only one item has been shipped for some reasons and no message or explanation about outstanding two. Getting closer to Christmas time I’ve sent an email questioning for the rest of it so as the time frame as I was going to leave abroad and simply go empty handed in this case. My emails were ignored each and every time till now. Only two items that has been sent as second lot arrived the other one apparently has been sent back to sender. The sizes of the other two are kids sizes and now I have no items, no money nor response and the time is ticking!!! I’m fed up with all this nonsense and definitely will not order from Zaful anymore. It was the first and the last time! Very very very bad services and customer service too. Keep this cheap clothing for kids and I want my refund asap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BRAND, Poor customer service and Sales system, they send me a wrong items on COD and i ask for refund, time pass over month all they said is "we have to wait money from shipping company and we not recieve your money yet" !!!Over month !!! And still not take an action to responsibility to them mistake ! I ask them for refund right now in special case but all they reply is the same things, they make mistake and dont care about customer... Bad, poor and unresponsiveness company just steal your money to pay they low quality staff, not wasting your money,, just go order another website better"
"Good clothes but IMPOSSIBLE to return items. I ordered a few things thinking I could easily return them like every other site these days... WRONG. They make I so hard, you have to take pictures of them items and email them including labels, packaging etc, so many hoops to jump through and you have to pay for postage - by the time you get your refund it's not worth it. only order if you are sure you want to keep the items."
"Zaful MAY seem too good to be true, due to its ridiculously low prices and cute items. BUT, I'm happy to say it's an amazing website! Now if you're looking for AMAZING quality, I wouldn't recommend buying from here, but if you're looking for some cute but affordable clothes, then go for it! Shipping was SO fast, (Standard) and it came in exactly one week. The sizing is a little inconsistent, so check people's reviews and photos before purchasing an item. I bought a necklace, windbreaker, and teddy jacket and I'm soooo happy with my purchase :) Definitely buying again soon!"
"I have shopped with Zaful almost a dozen times before & have always had a pleasant experience. I don't know if something behind the scenes has changed, but on my most recent order, I purchased 26 items totaling over $300.00 on February 27th, 2019. It is now March 12, 2019 & my order still says "processing". When I call Zaful customer service the reps are VERY nonchalant and honestly don't give a damn what happens to your order or your money. Each time I've called I was told that my order is "at the warehouse and will be shipped soon". It was only until TODAY 3/12/19 that I was FINALLY told my items are NOT in stock. Why didn't the website reflect this information before I purchased and why couldn't the previous customer service reps tell me this last week? The customer service rep "Joe" that I spoke with today was the WORST of all. First, he told me several items were out of stock, then he told me three. When I asked him which items were out of stock (so that I can cancel them) he was very rude and was rushing me off the phone. I had to ask hime several times to specify which items were not in stock. Finally, he told me it was 3 items, (2 skirts and a bikini) then he told me I'd be getting a refund of $99.00... I told him that amount sounds way too high for just 3 items (Correct amount would've been around $45.00) He kept asking me if I was sure I wanted to continue to hold while he, "Checked this one" (not sure what that even means) Finally, he told me my refunded amount would be $44.04. I then asked him if he could confirm which items I would be receiving he said, "All of them"...Joe refused to tell me which items I'd be receiving and I believe it is because he had no idea what he was doing, nor did he care. I am so completely blown away by carelessness I don't even know where to begin. I purchased almost 30 items so that I could review them for my YouTube channel. I promise that I will post this awful review EVERYWHERE I can. I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager several times and was denied by both reps. The reps claim they have no one in leadership/management. Although the clothes are cute at best, it's NOT worth the HASSLE. Zaful has LOST A CUSTOMER."
"Wish there was less than 1 star. Horrible! Ordered 2 items at same time. One has arrived, wore the shirt once and the stitching is already coming apart. Second item has never arrived and still shows ad being processed. Will never used the site again!"
"I literally ordered a ton of clothes on Monday, and everything came by Thursday with free shipping!! This is like amazon status! I can't believe how quick my order came. Unfortunately, I am in the process of returning a few items because they were very large on me (I'm normally a medium but I was swimming in everything I ordered) Size down if you can!"
"Great priced clothing and amazing quality and customer service!"
"I would give them a zero star rating if that was an option. One of the worst companies that i have ever dealt with. paid extra for a quicker shipping method but did not receive the items. Every time I called they said they were still gathering the items and they were not yet ready for shipping, out of 7 items they couldn't even find one to ship??? They also kept telling me that they will be sending a status report by email...but the only email ever received was the receipt of payment. I finally became fed up and cancelled the order but they calculated a return which was short of the amount that I originally paid. I will have to keep my fingers crossed that the money ever gets credited to my card?!?! I RECOMMEND NEVER EVER DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE."
"Had a great experience with Zaful and recived very high quality products. I would definitely order from Zaful again. The shipping did take some time and some of the items did not quite fit properly but was happy with the return policy and was fully refunded."
Zaful is rated 2.57 based on 54 reviews