1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

The battery was promptly installed after I ordered it. The battery was well- priced and of good quality. I am well satisfied.
Timely service and did a good job.. very convenient.
Excellent service!
A great experience, I was skeptical, my guy was on time and great guy to talk with. KUDOS to you all
Extremely convenient service. Would definitely recommend.
Everything went as expected. Should I be in the same situation I was in, I would definitely do this again for the convenience, flexibility, and great service
Tech was fast, knowledgeable and friendly!
The service was done in a timely manner, the guy was very professional and made sure to explain everything to me. I would definitely use and refer my friends and family.
The service provider was genuine and made all efforts to fix my problem to the best of their ability. Extremely satisfied.
It was great! Came when they said, changed battery and even helped us close front hood which was stuck. I would highly recommend if you are in need of help with your battery.
This is a brilliant idea and service! It was so convenient to have my battery changed professionally in my driveway. I definitely recommend it!
Very exceptional and speedy service!
The technician failed to install the battery properly, and my wife lost power while driving the car on the highway. She had the car towed to a service station who ran diagnostics and discovered the battery cable was loose and the battery holder was missing. This created an obviously dangerous situation as she lost power steering and power braking. We ended up paying the service station to install a new battery holder and for the diagnostics.
Service was good but late with no warning. You need better communication with customers.
Ordered and paid the price of a new battery, they delivered A USED ONE and passed it as a new one. Luckily my car was in my garage so I declined the battery.
Absolutely, 100% full of B.S. We have never once ever sent out a used battery and only use premium 3 year batteries. So Douglas contact customer service but you are wrong. Very wrong. In fact, libel and defamation wrong.
Absolutely, 100% full of B.S. We have never once ever sent out a used battery and only use premium brand new 3 year batteries.
Installer was very professional and courteous. Service was prompt. Would use this service again.
Very professional.
This was amazingly easy to set up online. The contracted provider contacted me immediately. He arrived exactly on time for our arranged appointment. He was polite and efficient. I had my battery replaced and the whole transaction took only 20 minutes. He even had me drive around the block while he waited to make sure everything was good. This was 100 times better than my experience with AAA in the past. I was very impressed and would recommend 1-800-Battery!
Fast service as promised. Great customer service online too.
On time, fast and Sammie was very nice. Great job! Highly recommend.
1-800-Battery is rated 4.53 based on 505 reviews