1-800-Battery Reviews

of reviewers recommend 1-800-Battery
Read 1-800-Battery Reviews

About 1-800-Battery:

1-800-Battery is the largest Battery Marketplace in North America. We have over 100,000 location, 10,000 products, 1000's of installers, all at the best prices and most service options available.

Tell us how 1-800-Battery made you happy
Unfortunately, the battery did not fix the problem. I DID indicate on my original request that I thought there was a problem with the battery connection, so am surprise you did not send out someone who could change that out as well. I finally had to have the car towed to get it fixed. I will have to decide whether or not I will use your services again.
technician was great but the only reason I am giving four stars is because I scheduled the appointment for Thursday evening and they rescheduled my appointment until the next day. Otherwise, was a great experience.
Installer brought the wrong battery but returned shortly with the correct one. Good service
Easy process, ordered online. Scheduler contacted on tech’s availability. Link allowed to track techs travel to my location. On arrival the battery replacement was completed quickly and without hassle. All at a price similar the auto parts store.
Timely service and did a good job.. very convenient.
Service was good but late with no warning. You need better communication with customers.
Great communication and process! Appreciated efficiency!
The service was great and I would recommend them anyone.
Great service - timely and responsive. Very professional. A little too expensive
My technician was awesome and quick. The service was delayed a day because there wasn't a battery available which I understand because Covid has hurt availability in all sectors. I took it off a star because I didn't hear from 1800battery 45 minutes after they mentioned they would contact me. In all I only had to actively wait 2 hours at my own home and didn't have to go to a store. I would use the service again, but only under certain circumstances.
Excellent service
Delivery fast ,installation quick and efficient. I suggest that when you quote a price,you include the tax, etc . Out the door price.
Came quickly
Great service that changed my battery right in my garage. Very quick and friendly service.
I never knew this service was around until I needed it on one of the coldest days of the year. My battery was dead and two service garages said it might be 1 to 2 days before they could do a battery for my truck. I called Autozone and Batteries Plus that both said virtually the same thing so I was stuck without my truck. I saw this site in my browser and figured what the heck. I am very happy with dealing with 1-800-Battery because I had my battery installed within 2 hours and the technician was awesome. However, the 4 stars is a representation of it being a bit high price for a battery but like I said, I got my battery installed in 2 hours versus 2 days!
service was fast (same day)at my home and priced competitive with bringing my car to a shop. All good. Only issue is installer said warranty would come in an e mail it never did so I don't have a warranty in writing and wouldn't know what to do if I had an issue during the promised 3 year warranty period
They were quick , convenient, and friendly. They do come right away and change your battery on the spot for you. I reccomend them if you are stuck somewhere and do not have jumper cables or have time to wait for roadside assistance. Otherwise they are a bit on the pricey side for just a battery but again your paying for convince and the get you right back on the road.
If there's any reason you can't, or don't want to, replace a battery, this is a great source of both the battery and installation. The battery gets tested and if you ordered a battery, you can have it replaced. If your battery just needs a charge, that's all it'll get. Easy. Yeah, I can change out my own battery, but with cold weather and arthritis, do I really want to? It's worth the extra money, which is pretty reasonable.
I have already recommended the service to a friend
I did not receive a receipt
1-800-Battery is rated 4.55 based on 1,197 reviews