Tredz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tredz

01792 799508

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Tredz made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Shocking company! I ordered a turbo trainer which Tredz advises would be 2/3 days. After waiting a week I called and was informed that this had been out of stock and would be 3 months! They didn’t even have the decency to inform me of the delay! also had a pair of glasses with 1/2 days delivery which I’ve just been told they will arrive in 10 day, a full week after placing my order! I ordered a set of lights from Wiggle on the Saturday, delivered on Sunday! Will never use this company again and was grieved yo even award 1 star!
Would never use again! I ordered a set of SKS mudguards, all the screws and fixtures were just chucked in the delivery box, the manufacturer's packaging was damaged and it had clearly been returned by someone else. Two off the nuts were missing and the guards were scuffed. I emailed to advise them of the problem and had no reply for 2 weeks. I don't think they care about the industry or their customers.
Avoid. They would rather go to the expense of couriering my whole bike back and inconvenience me leaving me without a bike for weeks than pay my local bike shop a few quid to help solve a small problem with the forks. I'll never use Tredz again, in fact I'm unlikely to trust buying a bike online from anywhere again.
Everytime I use this company there's problem and a lack of care from customer service can take month to sort problems out. I have made some large purchases in the past. I will never be using them again!
Bought a pair of gloves and shorts for my other half. Gloves were returned as too small. Cost me £2.49 to purchase a returns label. The courier lost the return so my refund was delayed until they found it. When the refund finally arrived they had removed the discount from the order. Worst customer service of any company I have ever dealt with so will not be using them again and will warn other club members of my experience. Avoid them!
price match promise is a joke...............never ever been able to match any item I have ever requested a price match on? why bother advertising it if your not willing to stand by it? may as well advertise it as a non price match, price you see is the price you pay!!! saves wasting time
I ordered 2 tyres for my cx bike 700c x 47mm, they sent 26 x 1.75 I contacted them re the matter, they were very apologetic and said they would send replacements within 7 days!, 10 days later no replacement tyres. A further phone call and the sent them out the same day 2 days later another set of 26 x 1.75 tyres arrived. Their excuse... it must be the supplier! Surely when you receive goods you should check its correct prior to sending to the customer. Refund!!
Delivery time is very poor with tredz most decent companies nowadays get things out to you within 2 working days tredz are more like 5 working days
Avoid! Their customer service is appalling. A simple fault with the shocks means I can't lock them out. Rather than send a replacement part or pay for my local bike shop to deal with the warranty issue, they would rather put me through the inconvenience of arranging for my whole bike to go back to them. And as they cant even service the part themselves they will still have to send it on further to SRAM. A company that should be supporting cycling has left me without a bike for at least a week, more likely 3 once they have messed me about with pick up and delivery slots that suit them. I have learned, pay more, go local!
Terrible service!! Ordered an ebike online cost £3,300. Received an email saying the bike was despatched and would be delivered 2 days later. I booked a day off work to be in. Day of delivery and I checked DHL tracker to be advised that there was a problem and to contact sender. I called Tredz and they basically said we'll call DHL and get back to you. They called me back fairly quickly to say DHL hadn't got a van big enough to deliver the bike that day. I wasn't happy and advised I'd taken the day off to be home. They apologised and said we'll see what we can do. Half an hour later I received a notification saying my bike was out for delivery and would be delivered between 12.20 and 13.20. It never arrived and 2 hours later I received a notification stating that the driver was delayed but it would be delivered that day. 5.20 came and I checked the tracker again which said the parcel was at the depot and they had attempted delivery at 12.30. Absolute liars! I waited in at the curtains with my best mate all day. They never came and funnily enough they never left a card to say I was out? I called Tredz at 5.20 and was put told the advisors were busy but they'd be with me as soon as possible. I hung up the phone at 6.30. Absolutely shocking service. And I know they lied to me. I'd rather them have just said we cannot deliver it today and I could of gotten on with my day! Rather than waiting in anticipation for the entire day! I will NEVER buy from them again and I will tell everyone how rubbish they are.
I decided to trust Tredz and during the Black Friday event I bought the pair of MTB Goggles. I got a good deal on them and were really looking forward to receiving them. After couple of days it was delivered, as soon as I opened the goods I was extremely disappointed when I found out that they were old and used, very dirty and missing parts. I contacted customer services and offered them that I could keep them if they will do £15 partial refund as these were used or swap for the same model. They refused to replace it as the price went up and offered me low end model. Because I wasn't able to come to agreement I have to get these elsewhere. I wish I went with Amazon as they had these on offer too and have much better customer services, now the I missed the Black Friday and all the prices are up. I lost money, time and faith in this company and I won't recommend to use them due to the lack of actual hel
I ordered a pair of Alpine stars trousers for my son, which didn't fit so I returned them for a refund. However, due to the fact that they have some animal hairs on them because we have pets, they have refused to refund me my money and have apparently returned the product to me. We have had animals for years and have never had a problem with any other shop that we do business with. It is also extremely easy to remove animal hairs; there are no stains on the trousers. I am extremely disappointed. I do not like to write negative reviews, however in this instance, I feel it is necessary. I have ordered from Tredz many times before and never had any problems. This time however, I have been left with a very sour taste in my mouth and will think twice before I go back to them for anything.
So angry, after numerous delays in sending me my bike, it arrived. I managed to fit the right pedal okay and then when I came to to install the left one. WELL, rounded off is an understatement, absolute disgrace, small chips all over the frame, this is a £650 bike, I expected better, will never shop with them again, period.
Brand new faulty E Bike still not fixed after 7 weeks !! Tredz refuse my statutory rights and not Truthful! Absolutely shocking customer service !! Can never get through on the phone never return emails This is my second faulty Giant E Bike I’ve had with Tredz !! Shocking service! Be aware!! I intend to expose Tredz to the whole mountain bike fraternity!!
I tried to buy grips from Tredz and there send the wrong ones, this can happened, but: Instead of accepting there mistake there would only send me the right part after there received the old part first, what meant another week delay. So there send me on a 20 miles round trip to a collect+ store to send it back. After complaining that I will be without grips and money for over a week there offered me a "generous" £5 discount for a upgrade grip, after I paid over £10 to send the wrong grips back. A week later there told me the grips would be ready to ship and send me an invoice without the discount! It's a swizz!
It’s 30th October and had a phone call saying my item is on preorder 30th nov. I said no, when I’ve bought it online it was stated pre order 31st oct and I’ve bought it 28th oct. Liars and stay away from this company
Placed an order for clothing, the items were returned at cost £2.49 using their return label. I received an email on 27/09/2019 stating the refund of £93.98 had been processed and would be seen in 48 hours. I hadn't bothered to check my accounts till this morning (21/10/2019) and found that no refund had been received. I called customer services who said they would investigate and received a call back apologising - the excuse was the refund team "had forgotten to press a buttton". The refund has now been received but this episode strikes of bad management. I wonder if any other refunds had forgotten to press a button and customers haven't checked their accounts?
We have had a very bad exsperience with tredz as my son had s bike for litrally 3 weeks .now broken .tredz said warrenty wouldnt cover.now another 14 weeks on we have agreed to pay znd still no bike back.bad bad service
I placed an order for a rear boost wheel that said was in stock. A week later it has not been dispatched. I thought I would give you a try. Safe to say you won't be getting any more custom from me Having 3 bikes a spend alot of money on parts and upgrades.
Have used Tredz before and had a poor experience with them, decided to give them another go and they certainly haven’t changed, their service is terrible, they are slow to respond to queries, show bikes in stock that aren’t and are not even available from the suppliers, fail on delivery dates, etc. If I could give them zero stars I would. Buying a bike and kit should be fun and not a ball ache. Go to a reputable and reliable shop, it’s so much better than trying to deal with Tredz
Tredz is rated 2.01 based on 84 reviews