Tredz Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tredz

01792 799508

-, - United Kingdom

Tell us how Tredz made you happy
Tredz 1 star review on 15th June 2020
Kevin Digby
Tredz 1 star review on 29th March 2020
More Photos & Videos
Ordered 2 mountain bike tyres and knee pads both saying in stock.... 2 weeks later and I still don't have them. I talk to them on website live chat and was told they could split my order to send the tyres out sooner. I said OK thinking I'd get my tyres next day... Oh no they tell me it won't even be dispatched for over a week. How is this a good service for a website company. Delivery needs to be on pint as quick!
Purchased my first road bike. Read the instructions that came with the bike on how to set this up. Even watched the YouTube video they send out about setting up your bike... attempted to adjust the handle bars with the hex key & instructions provided. Contacted Tredz to state that this could not be achieved. They asked for a photograph of the screw heads and then said I'd used an Allen key as opposed to a star key/torx key and that had rounded the heads and because I'd used the tools THEY PROVIDED and not this star key/torx key never previously mentioned this wasnt covered under warranty. It was clear from speaking to the initial customer services advisor that this was somehow going to be the customers fault and it took all of 3 minutes post conversation for the bike specialist to confirm as such in a snotty condescending email.

Poor service. Poor manners. Genuinely wouldn't purchase/deal with Tredz again. 1st time. Last time.
eBike delivered with a fault. It has now been back with Tredz for 15 days and hasn't been inspected. It has just disappeared into a black hole. Will never use again.
I brought a wetsuit from there website, the size guide was way off so I there for had fo return the item that supposedly got lost in the post.
Buyer be aware ,
Numerous faults, with a bike I bought from Tredz and Tredz taking no responsibility for them
If you like to stress out re your purchase, Tredz is the best company to buy goods from.

You order an electric bike. It comes in 10 days with faulty. You report it and hear nothing. You chase with an email. After chasing, finally, they bother to respond to your email - give you a great advice ‘get your bike regularly serviced and reset the battery’
Of course, everyone get their brand new bike serviced after each use - stupid me!

You send another email, they again don’t bother to respond. You get more angry and send them angry email and finally they give you a pointless call - customer service guys ask you ‘What do you want me to do?!?’ Of course with an attitude!
You ask them to recall the bike and give you refund. They say ‘NO’ we cannot do it.

You wait another week for respond and finally you get an answer. You can go to local shop, get your bike fixed and they can cover UP TO £50 but that cover is a voucher. Which means you will use that voucher to purchase another item from Tredz. Such a good service huh?

Enjoy your shopping with Tredz! 😉
Next day delivery turned into nearly 2 weeks - TNT their couriers had lost the parcel according to tracking - Tredz wanted to wait 10 days before asking TNT to investigate. Package turned up at neighbours house and just left outside back door - no card posted in either my neighbours house or mine - no-one knew package was there. When I did get package had to return as products not as described - returned via Collect plus label on Thursday and it was delivered to Tredz according to Collect+ tracking on following Monday. That was nearly 2 weeks ago - according to Tredz they had received my return package - then they said they had it but it hadn't been scanned in their returns warehouse!!!! Still waiting to hear that it they have actually scanned package and processing my £270 refund - waiting with baited breath and on verge of taking cause to solicitors. Before they were taken over by Halfors this company was very good - now they are a nightmare to deal with.
Ordered online as a helmet( all pictures with helmet) arrived only visor!!!!!! Won't buy anything anymore ,running company badly!!!! When I call waited 17min ,waste off time
Two bikes cancelled by Tredz over a four week period. No help to find an alternative bike. Not impressed with the customer service.
Bike came faulty. Been 8 weeks since first purchased. This company is an absolute disgrace. Won’t reply to emails don’t answer phone biggest mistake I ever made buying from them highly recommend to go somewhere else .
I would give 0 if I could. Horrible company. Sent me mountain bike with locked fork without informing me anywhere about it. Went for a ride, twisted my wrist and bended wheel. After getting back and forth with them, they stated it's my fault and repair like this is not under warranty. Was waiting for a month for a box from them. Still it's not their fault that it takes that long. In the end I have to pay to fix myself bike that I just spent over a grand from them. Customer service awful, running in circles, blaming customers for everything. AVOID at all costs !!! Worst company I've ever dealt with !!!!
Please don’t spend your hard earned money with this very unprofessional Tredz Bicycle Dealership. The worst experience ever , lie to customers , break all promises and leave stressed and frustrated. Manage totally lies and ignores you once you have spent your money with them . Promises promises never ever kept. Call Centre worse than useless , Jasmine / Meghan / Sarah , pathetic. AVOID
Customer service is dreadful avoid buying anything from this company. They sell you sub standard products and then are completely unhelpful, impossible to talk to promise to call you back but don’t.
Ordered item 12th May, still no delivery. Company sucks, no correspondence, updates or apology.

Suck customers in with low prices and then can't deliver FA!

Buy from a reputable seller.
Awful awful service!! It’s over a month since I purchased a bike and paid £1000. Their courier company won’t talk to me and Tredz won’t refund me until TNT sends them back the bike!! Awful awful awful!! Be aware!!
Received a new £2500 road bike mid-May from Tredz. After 3 weeks I noticed a crack developing in the seat tube, which I reported to Tredz straight away. I had a response from their warranty team within the hour, which I was quite impressed with. However, after two weeks of requesting an update and getting radio silence, I contacted the manufacturer directly who informed me that Tredz had not even been in touch. Hoping to deal direct with the manufacturer from now and avoid Tredz completely... like I should have done in the first place
I didn't want to believe the bad rap Tredz was receiving but it seems that most of it is deserved. Once an issue occurs it takes sooooo long for a simple thing to be dealt with. I eventually got through to a person on their so called live chat after over 6hrs waiting and I thought the problem had been sorted an exchange for a set of pedals that were on back order and holding the rest of the order up for another make that were in stock, I even paid extra for the different pedals as I was starting to lose the will. Get this they replaced the ones that were in stock so I now I'm back in the queue waiting to cancel the whole order. People haven't got time to sit waiting for a reply or days on end. Would you? !!
Sports Sirrus I was reluctant to review this situation .Due to the present climate ,i partly understand the lack of communication. However reporting a problem with the bottom crank on a new bicycle which had completed only 120 miles approximately,i expected that to resolve the problem since 8 June would not take long. However the bike still not repaired ,and i am forced to have the bike repaired locally rather than send it back to TREDZ .
Terrible service. Customer service is abmismal. Returns process is awful. I won't be using tredz again. Wish I had read these reviews first
I would give no stars if possible. Awful company with terrible website and processing. I ordered a pair of padded shorts, they took ages to arrive so in the meantime I ordered from Wiggle instead. To return to Tredz you have to purchase a label which is then emailed to you rather than an instant download. This took over a day. When attempting to contact their customer service team I was on hold with their chat for 2 and a half hours, and when I didn't reply within 5 minutes the chat was ended. Never ever buying from this company again and strongly advise against other purchasing from them.
Tredz is rated 1.71 based on 129 reviews