Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Useful staff and super fast delivery!
The item that I have orderd was sent verry fast with no hassle at all will be definitely ordering off u again
Absolute waste of money. The vibration is so low.
Great! Love how quickly my package arrives and the email updates.
Awesome service with quick delivery
Well, it could have been 5 stars, but I had a coupon for a free gift, it was inserted in my cart at the checkout point, but I did not receive it with my order. Delivery took a few days, which is fine by me, good thing is that you guys keep us updated on the delivery process, thanks for that.
I didn’t receive the item
Great prices and lots to choose from. Always excellent service.
The absolute best online store
Great online store. Lots of products and good prices.
Fast delivery and easy ordering..
Quick easy delivery and packed /disguised well. Love your rewards system
Easy, discreet, quick delivery. The information on the site was very helpful in my choice of toy. In the package there was also a lovely sticker which i couldn't help but smile at. I would 100% be ordering from adult toy megastore again.
Parcel arrived later than anticipated however being a long weekend with a public holiday I felt the service was top quality. I loved the emails with up to date info on my parcel
Everything is great came exactly as said. Fast shipping.
Great quality toys and fast shipping. Always a pleasure!
Fast and discrete shipping, and great range of goods!
Best toy ever .......
Wow thank you!!!
I paid for priority shipping on one and normal for another but they arrived on the same day, therefore wasting my money. Not happy
Hi Rhonda!!! We have emailed you regarding this - it seems we were very quick that day so both your orders were extra fast 😊
Always great service with next day delivery. Wouldn’t buy anywhere else!
Wow thank you!!! We really appreciate loyal customers 😊