Adulttoymegastore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Adulttoymegastore Reviews

About Adulttoymegastore:

Adulttoymegastore is New Zealand's preferred online adult toy and lingerie store!

Based in Wellington City, we have been delivering discreet parcels of pleasure to New Zealanders since 2009. Today, we are New Zealand's biggest online adult retailer and we have the lowest prices in the country.

We offer our customers the fastest shipping available, discreet billing, packaging and payment options, free gifts, a loyalty programme for our loyal customers to gain further discounts, easy returns, a price-match guarantee, and top-notch customer service.

We're a modest bunch here at Adulttoymegastore, so instead of raving about ourselves, we'll let our awesome customers do it for us!

Check out our glowing reviews, then visit our website to see what all the fuss is about!

info@adulttoymegastore.co.nz

Tell us how Adulttoymegastore made you happy
Great products... Fast delivery... Great service
Thank you!!! So great to hear you received your items quickly 😊
Love love ATMS! Love the fast shipping, the product quality & the customer service. Always recommend to all my friends & family! ❀️
Thank you so much!!! We really appreciate your recommendation 😊
Yes, yes, yes. OMG this is magic.
Thank you Carol!!! So great to hear you are enjoying your toys 😊
Always quick and easy delivery, great range at a great price.
Thank you so much!!! We try to make sure what we offer is as inexpensive as possible 😊
I bought it as a bit of a valentine's gift for my partner, and he loved it! Simple yet effective πŸ˜‰
Thank you!!! So great to hear you enjoyed your Valentine's day 😊
Excellent service. No problem. Fast secure and discreet service and delivery from start to finish. πŸ‘πŸ’―
Thank you so much!! Discretion is a key value to us and our customers - very glad we delivered on that 😊
Customer service and postage was excellent as usual, unfortunately the toy (sensations egg) was rather short lived as it snapped at the crucial moment. But my partner loved it so we will order another and try again.
Thank you!!! We have emailed you regarding this - please do email us if you have any issues with any of our products.
Amazing haven’t used this product yet but amazing quality
Thank you Lucy!!! So great to hear you appreciate the quality we provide 😊
One size fits all my right eye. Size 12 die at fit a size 8
So sorry for your experience - please do keep in mind that the size OS/One Size states it can fit 6-16. This does mean that it may fit some people better.
You get exactly what you pay for (whether cheap or costly) and delivery was super quick.
Thank you!!! Our warehouse team are very fast at getting those orders out the door 😊
Butt plug is flat... wand runs out of batteries really quick. Husband enjoyed the egg. A bit disappointed in my purchases
Thank you for your feedback!!! Please do email us about any concerns or issues with the products as we sort them much faster through there 😊
nothing sort of Perfect
Thanks you for your feedback!!! Hope you enjoyed your items 😊
So the Kama is the most amazing thing I’ve experienced . 10/10 I would recommend
Thank you for providing a product review!!! The Kama is one of our top toys of 2020 😊
Easy to shop on the website and good products.
Thanks Jaqueline!!! Great to hear you enjoyed your shopping experience with us 😊
Honestly the fastest shipping I have ever had. Easy to navigate website. Huge selection of products.
Bummer about the product i got only coming in XL. Its too big πŸ˜‚
Thanks so much for your honest feedback!!! Please do always check the size before buying as some sizes do sell out quite quickly 😊
fast delivery and great quality products cant wait to make another purchase
Thanks so much!!! We hope to see you soon too 😊
Never had a bad experience buying from ATMS, it’s definitely my go to for purchases. Speedy delivery and easy to purchase items.
Thank you so much!!! So glad you have enjoyed your experiences with us 😊
Arrived next day, very nice, was abit bigger than I thought but works great
Thanks so much for the honest feedback!!! SO great to hear it arrived quickly 😊
Happy with my products. I'm sure we'll get lots of enjoyment out of them.
Unfortunately clicked for Valentines special Saturday delivery and they didn't arrive till Monday 😫
Thank you for your feedback!!! So sorry about your experience - over the Valentine's weekend it seemed the couriers were unable to deliver all the orders as there were so many. 😊
Discreet, super fast shipping with great tracking updates.
Thank you so much!!! Our warehouse staff do work very hard to get those orders out to your doorsteps 😊
Adulttoymegastore is rated 4.71 based on 3,593 reviews