Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Adulttoymegastore.com.au
Read Adulttoymegastore.com.au Reviews

info@adulttoymegastore.com.au

It was horrible..paid $100.00 for quality and it was wrong color, sticky like slime
And stinky..very disappointed..won't use your site again
So sorry to hear about the condition your item arrived in! Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team :)
It doesn’t work
Hi there!
So sorry to hear there's been an issue with a product in your order. Please keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team so we can sort this out for you.
Very poor. Wasn’t informed items don’t suit aus power outlets. Will not be back.
Hi there! So sorry there was an issue with one of the items you received. Please keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to sort this out for you.
Have'nt received order.Ordered nearly 2 weeks ago,dissappointed and would'nt recommend.Buyer beware. Hopefully gets sorted out.
Hi there!
I'm sorry to hear you've had an unfortunate experience - keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to sort this out for you!
What I purchased was very poor quality for a quality price. Not happy and will not be shopping there again
Hi, there!
Sorry to hear you had an issue with your order. Keep an eye out for an email from our customer service team to resolve this!
Husband bought a new toy when it arrived It was not what I expected, Husband and I got the measurements wrong. We contacted Adult Toy Megastore once the parcel arrived and notified them, the package had not been opened at all and when asked to exchange we were told they do not refund or exchange only faulty items. Neither my husband and I happy and the purchase is useless now useless to us.
Unfortunately due to the nature of our products, we can only accept return under certain circumstances! Thoroughly read product descriptions so you can make the most informed choice possible.
The vibrator I bought was terrible. Not electronic at all???? Nope.
Sorry to hear! This looks like a faulty product. Lookout for an email from us in your inbox (potentially spam/junk folder) so we can resolve this issue! Thanks for letting us know.
I have not received my item and have written two emails asking what has happened, with absolutely no replies over 7 working days
Hi there, thanks for your review! Apologies for the delay in response, we were experiencing higher than normal enquiries due to the Xmas holidays. Our team responded to your email on the 31/12/18. If you haven't received this, please check your junk/spam folder as sometimes our emails end up there
I bought 2 tongue vibrators. One was ok and it worked. The others one broke and fell to bits. I requested a replacement and I got no reply
Hi there, thanks for your review! As discussed, your replacement has been arranged :)
After sales service is non existent, purchased a product that did not work, I left an email and a phone message and never heard back from you.

Never again.
Very sorry to hear. Keep an eye out for an email from us (if not your inbox, check your junk/spam folders) so we can resolve this issue!
HAVENT GOT MY ORDER YET TO WRITE A REVIEW
Sorry to hear about this, customer service will be in touch. Keep an eye out for an email from us in your inbox (or potentially your junk/spam folder) and we'll resolve this issue!
I didn’t receive my package
Very sorry to hear about this! Look out for an email from us so we can resolve this issue!
Adulttoymegastore.com.au is rated 4.27 based on 463 reviews