Aircoach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Aircoach
Read Aircoach Reviews

About Aircoach:

Ireland's favourite coach operator with services from Dublin Airport to Cork, Belfast, Galway and three routes to Dublin City Centre and onward to the South Dublin suburbs of Leopardstown, Killiney and Greystones. We are proud of our Airport Coach Operator of the Year 2020 title, and we remain committed to innovation. Hop on board our modern coaches for safe, reliable, convenient journeys to Dublin Airport and beyond - all at a great value.

+353 (0)1 8447118

info@aircoach.ie

Tell us how Aircoach made you happy
Very reliable ,convenient,comfortable,friendly service and FREE for OAPs
Good servire, and perfectly on time
It is on time, and has very reasonable price. This is a good deal.
Punctual and comfortable bus ideal to goo from Cork to Dublin airport, I would book it again
As someone who has used Aircoach a few times to travel between Belfast amd Dubln airport, timliness, availability and reliability are very mportant to me, and Aircoach has never disappointed. The buses are always well maintained, always on time and the staff professional and courteous.
Travelled from Belfast to Dublin airport in January and was simple and convenient to book. Also, very reasonable pricing and even offers a student discount. Staff were very friendly especially on the journey back to Belfast. Our plane journey was earlier than expected and the staff were able to seat us on an earlier bus which was excellent. Overall very good experience and will definitely travel with again.
Excellent service...punctual ..courteous..very reasonable...suggestion: couldn't book change of bus time outside of coach booking time...that would be good...
Es hat alles super geklappt!Hin- und Rückfahrt war unkompliziert!
Driver very welcoming.. Helpful to to everyone
Excellent service
On time, efficient and cost effective.
Very pleasant experience
I haven’t used your service yet, but I’m looking forward to the Dublin to Derry round-trip in March.
I need to use the Aircoach service twice a week and whenever I need some help I speak with an customer service and my problem is solved. Today I had a small problem with my ticket and I got in touch through instagram and was answered by Michael Gray who immediately helped me to solve my problem. Michael, you are awesome and I'm very happy with your help. Thank you! :)
On time, enjoyable journeys, supportive staff
Always all right!
The driver was just lovely, patient, kind and helpful with 🧳luggage and his information regarding each terminal at Dublin was very valuable. Please convey our thanks to him, he had a Scottish accent.
Very easy stress free journey
The only negative part for me is I have free travel and I get on the bus at it,s terminus in Killiney , but feel under pressure to book on line in case the bus has been booked out further along the line and I may have to get off . We will be using the Aircoach early February and it will be the first bus leaving from Killiney , 703 at 4.55 am , is it necessary to book ?
Aircoach is my main form of transport to and from the airport since moving to Dublin, it is easy to use and always on time. The drivers ar great and very friendly.
Aircoach is rated 4.3 based on 9,929 reviews