Airconditioning Online Reviews

4.4
Based on 208 reviews
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
The buying experience with Airconditioning Online was fantastic. Good customer service. Pleasure to do business
Excellent online service..good pricing..prompt delivery...followed up to see if item received by couriers
Always fantastic service
Information, courtesy A1 Thanks, Douglas.
Very cost effect and efficient dealing with Air-conditioning Online
Ordered the wrong thing, promptly received a phone call that something didn't look right refunded my money and directed me to what I was actually looking to buy 10/10
Good job ,efficient
Excellent customer service, telephone consultants assisted me with choosing the right choice for area.
THE HEATER/COOLER IS FINE, HOWEVER THE CUSTOMER SERVICE NOT SO FINE. I WAS ASTONDED THAT YOU ONLY LEAVE ITEMS AT GROUND LEVEL! AND CHARGE EXTRA FOR DELIVERY ONLY TO THE DOOR, NOT INSIDE UNITS, LIKE MINE SITUATED ON HIGHER LEVELS OTHER THAN GROUND. JOHNNY, WHO DELIVERED MY HEATER/COOLER DISPLAYED EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVIC,WENT THE EXTRA MILE,I'M GRATEFUL TO HIM MAYBE LOOK AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSESS AND PROCEDURES, COSTS ETC.
Excellent help with order and assuring/confirming delivery. Great prices - best I found. Kept me up to date with supplier issue for one unit.
Fantastic company to deal with, best on-line purchase experience ever. I purchased a $12k roof top package unit, needed addition tech data which Aircoditioning Online sourced and supplied supa fast. They provided the best price available for the unit then, the best price for delivery. Their quotation was prompt and precise. The on-line transaction was easy and quick with accurate paperwork. Then to top it all off it was delivered to Canberra two days later by a top delivery bloke. Highly recommend this Company. Chris in Canberra.
Very easy people to deal with and great helpful advice
The staff was helpful
I bought an Toshiba split system from Airconditioning Online. It was delivered carefully and on time. I paid a deposit toward installation, but I found my own "local bloke" to do the job. The deposit was refunded quickly, with no questions asked
Great service
Purchased two Mitsubishi Heat Recovery Ventilators. The ordering and paying side was excellent but the delivery (rural) was confused. Tracking of the delivery was hit and miss, having to be home for three days with no word of a delivery time or date and they turned up early one morning when we wern't expecting it - luckily we were at home that morning. Very happy with the product though. You need either a plan B (some place I can go to pick it up) or a tracking system that works. I got the impression the delivery service does not do tracking. Would use this service again - the admin side was good and delivered the correct thing.
N/a::;:;;;:;;;;
Excessive delivery charges quoted after we placed our order. Very disappointed with response to our queries regarding the freight. The overpriced delivery was then very slow to arrive.
We were very happy with the service provided by Airconditioning Online. They initially picked up that I had inadvertently ordered the wrong type of unit for my needs, and through discussion we identified what I actually required. Price was very competitive and service very prompt and efficient.
Got the product for a good price but. The unit came damaged and customer support was no help. We had a very very hard time getting into Air Conditioning online. They were extremely slow to respond. Delivery took ages and we had to apologise to the customer for delays. Controller did not come with the unit but Air Conditioning Online did send us a replacement one which was good.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.38 based on 208 reviews