Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Excellent service. Installation Team was very professional and explained everything to us and answered all our questions. Quality of workmanshipm was good. Thank You.
Excellent service
Managed to save $$$ by finding air conditioning online great communication and service. I Recommend this online retailer
great service quality product best price.
Good customer service, friendly staff.
Good Price, Got the job done quickly, cleaned up well, Good communication, Quality brands used.
Easy to do on line. Pivk what a load of bull. Traveling all over sydney to pick up stuff. 6 hrs should charge you for me time
Was supposed to be r410 units (from description/what I wanted) but was r32. I ordered here so I could have all identical units but it wasn't the case.
Good product. Good service. Good price
Good price
Difficult to get trades to come to Brooklyn so it was a pleasant change to find a company who were keen, came when they said they would come and completed the work as agreed for the agreed price. Thoroughly recommend them.
Best service I have ever received!
easy to deal with, competitively priced, transparent and the installation was fast and trouble free and they did a good job of cleaning up afterwards.
Very pleased, they were quick in stalling the unit very accurate ,friendly and affordable .
Overall a pretty good experience dealing with Martin, his office staff and the installation contractors.They are very price competitive. Extremely happy with our choice of Mitsubishi Electric 13.5KW 3 phase - as recommended by Martin.
Installation was fine. Even though it was a day after I was told it would happen. Delivery was stuffed up. Wrong-sized truck on the Monday, after I told the office that my street is narrow. Followed by delivery on Tuesday without warning. I was not home when the driver arrived. I was in transit from a medical appointment. The poor driver had to sit around and wait for over 40 minutes. This could have been avoided if I’d been advised of the repeated attempt at delivery. So overall, you guys didn’t do all that well. The aircon does work.
don't waste your time sending emails asking questions as none of them will get a response. in fact don't waste your time going to the Mt Kuringai to talk to them because it's all a waste of time, despite talking about my requirements and them telling me they needed to send it all by email I never received a response, 4 emails and 2 telephone calls later. nothing
Dear Trevor, Thanks for your feedback and we will take it on board and review why you did not get a response. We have been informed that you decided to buy another brand of air conditioning and that you have picked it up already. Hope you are enjoying your air conditioning system. Have a good day. Kind Regards Airconditioning-Online
I found the AC Online to provide a very good service. The price on the unit was very good and the result with finished installed unit excellent. I did have trouble getting a contact with the installer and they didn't turn up the first day which as annoying but they came the next and all was ok. Improvements could be with better contact between installer and customer. Overall great price and happy customer.
Dear Alister, Thank you for taking time to write a review and the feedback, which will be taken on board, sorry for the inconvenience. We are glad that you are happy with our prices and the installation. Hoping that you are enjoying your air conditioning. Have a good day. Kind Regards Airconditioning-Online
Communication was non existent. Literally heard nothing for 3 days after placing the order until I chased them. Then on the 5th day I get a call from the delivery driver expecting me to be home to accept delivery in the middle of the day without notice...
Dear Carl, We hope you are well. You placed the order late on the 29/01/2020. As per our terms and conditions delivery can be between 1 to 10 working days. The delivery price that you have paid it is standard delivery which means it can be any time during the day. Date and time delivery cost much more. We have records that you placed your order late Wednesday 29/02/2020 and the delivery was on Monday 03/02/2020, which is two working days only. We can see someone sent you an email advising the ETA. We are sorry that you did not received it. Thank you for your feedback we will look in to it for you. Hope you are enjoying your air conditioning. Have a great day. Kind Regards Airconditioning-Online
see above I have already described the experience
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.38 based on 141 reviews