Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
Always quick and very helpful.
Whole process with the purchase and delivery was great
Very happy with the purchase and completing it online.
Excellent service.
Great communication! Friendly staff.
Airconditioners arrived on time
Choice magazine's report on A/C provided models and prices. Airconditioning Online offered a bigger/better range at much better prices. They were efficient and a pleasure to deal with.
We are in the country and their freight costs/arrangements were good - delivered as agreed.
Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are glad that you are happy with our services. If you need anything else in future in regards to your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Enjoy your air conditioning.
Airconditioning-Online team.
Really happy with the services provided by Air conditioning Online, quote was really reasonable, size and positioning of air conditioner discussed for maximum efficiency, installation was quick, very professional.
Dear Meridie,
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We are glad that you are happy with our services and that you are enjoying your air conditioning. If you need anything else regarding your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Airconditioning-Online team.
Martin as well as the Office staff were extremely efficient and helpful and honest, even to the extent of immediately rectifying a small cosmetic mistake in installation ! Place was left spotless, and Martin personally came to inspect the finished job, and when he found it to my and his satisfaction he suggested I pay the balance on the spot which I did willingly. Not the cheapest in town, but certainly amongst the 2 or 3 very best. And paying after completion must be a confident sign of top quality.
These aircons are amazing.......far cheaper to run than the old systems, and far cheaper than a gas OR electric heater !!
Thank you Martin and Team...........
Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are glad that you are happy with our service.
If you need anything else in future regarding your air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Have a great day and enjoy your new air conditioning system.
Airconditioning-Online team
IT WAS EASY TO PURCHASE MY AIR CONDITIONING ONLINE, THEY RING ME WITHIN 24 HOURS TO CONFIRM MY ORDER AND LET ME KNOW WHEN DELIVERY WAS. THANK AIRCONDITIONING ONLINE.
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
If you need anything else regarding your air conditioning needs do not hesitate in contacting us.
Have a great day and enjoy your air conditioning system.
Airconditioning-Online team
Martin was very patient in helping us find a viable solution (the outdoor fan had to be placed 40 meters away downstairs) for our apartment. Once details were approved, a large team of technicians quickly and neatly installed within 1.5 days, just before Christmas. They were very professional and respectful of our neighbours and strata rules. The Daikin ducted unit has been running smoothly and quietly since - both cooling and heating work brilliantly. The new Daikin wifi adaptor came out just before our installation and it has been great to be able to cool / heat just before arriving back home. The Daikin app is slow but if you are tech savvy, the system can be integrated into a smart home set up (voice control via Siri, Alexa, etc. works) and Home Assistant.
Dear Sir ,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review and we are glad that you are happy with our service and that we could do your job before Christmas.
If you have any future air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us.
Have a great day and enjoy your air conditioning system.
Airconditioning-Online team
Customer relations at Airconditioning Online is top notch. I was delighted with the ongoing updates I was given about my order. I had done a lot of research into the unit we actually needed and was further delighted to discover that Airconditioning Online had it in stock and at such a good price.
Dear A. Kaye,
Thank you for taking time to write a review and for your nice comments.
If you have any future air conditioning needs do not hesitate in contacting us.
Have a good day and enjoy your air conditioning.
Wonderful service,
Trustworthy
Price
Fairly well prices compared to other online suppliers
Service
If there is no issues there service is acceptable BUT when things go bad as it did for me there service is a blame game, Courier lost the outdoor unit granted not there fault BUT as I am there customer I HAD to deal with the courier as Aircons online blamed them, There were also not prepared to release a new unit under 1 month of being lost.
Over ALL
I would still recommend them even though I had issues. I would strongly suggest even though the Courier THAT aircons online use loose items that aircons online deal with it as the couriers where there own delivery people, taking the attitude of not our problem doesn't fly in today's market. It took a total of 30days to deliver our Aircon, Couriers where great throughout the drama, Aircons online need to work harder to help with lost items.
Dear Sir,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we have already passed your feedback to our customer service department. Once again sorry for the inconvenience cause. We are glad that you have your air conditioning.
Airconditioning-Online team
Great help from the guy who came to quote, excellent value and very professional and tidy installation
Would thoroyghly recommend
Dear Ken,
Thank you very much for your feedback and we are glad that you are happy with our service. If you have any further air conditioning needs, please do not hesitate in contacting us. Enjoy your air conditioning.
Friendly and helpful
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your feedback.
Have a great day.
Airconditioning-Online team
We were extremely satified with all our dealings with Air conditioning Online. Even information required after installation, information was no problem to obtain from the very pleasant receptionist.Thanks for making this a trouble free experience.
The air conditioning we wanted was priced the best at airconditioning-online, who also installed the unit. The guys actually arrived 5 minutes earlier. I couldn't believe it. We were pretty impressed. The installing team were very respectful and professional of our house. They left everything tidy and clean. The people from the office were really lovely, friendly as well and prompt. I would highly recommend these guys.
too easy , good product & communication
They kept me informed throughout the process - all of them from Customer Service to Installer.
I believe, but I may be wrong, the item which was promised to me was given to someone else but I always believe everything happens for a reason. I later found out that the unit that was installed is top of the line on Choice magazine. Unfortunately I had to pay $180 extra for the unit and I felt that Airconditioning Online should have waived that amount considering I had fulfilled all their requirements. Anyway, it's all good now. I would definitely use them again.
This is the 3rd time I have used Air Conditioning Online. As always, excellent advice on what to get and fast and efficient installation. Highly recommend Airconditioning Online for all air conditioning requirements
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟