Airconditioning Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Airconditioning Online
Telephone
Read Airconditioning Online Reviews
They kept me informed throughout the process - all of them from Customer Service to Installer. I believe, but I may be wrong, the item which was promised to me was given to someone else but I always believe everything happens for a reason. I later found out that the unit that was installed is top of the line on Choice magazine. Unfortunately I had to pay $180 extra for the unit and I felt that Airconditioning Online should have waived that amount considering I had fulfilled all their requirements. Anyway, it's all good now. I would definitely use them again.
This is the 3rd time I have used Air Conditioning Online. As always, excellent advice on what to get and fast and efficient installation. Highly recommend Airconditioning Online for all air conditioning requirements 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Fantastic service, competitive price, attention to detail, and units work a treat! Thank you for all the assistance and we will thoroughly recommend Airconditioning Online to our family and friends.
We purchased three air-conditioning from A/online and have every time been treated as valued customers.Thank you guys Very happy, thank you guys. L.L.
Product arrived in good order... now installed and working beautifully. After sales service could not be faulted.
Your stock is overpriced and there are plenty of other competitors.i won’t be ordering through AC online again.
Completed the install quickly and had good communication with us on arranging a suitable date and time.
Excellent assistance at time of ordering, prompt delivery and follow up. MM
I used them before and was happy, same story now. Highly recommended.
Excellent price and service - will definitely use Airconditioning Online again!
Great price. Delivery takes longer than it should and if you order more than 1 item they will arrive separately.
Airconditioning Online is rated 4.43 based on 171 reviews