Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Have been drinking the Coffee Cake for almost 30 years (!) Best coffee I have ever come across -- always quality coffee.
Excellent service and coffee. I will be buying more!
Love the holiday Gingerbread and Pumpkin flavors!
I love my Barnie's Southern Pecan coffee! So delicious!
Either I received a bad batch of Christmas coffee or your recipe has changed. This is not the coffee that I have convinced so many others to purchase. Please let me know what has happened.
Barnie's White Christmas is my very favorite coffee. Smooth, not bitter. Delivery is always on time.
Awesome company, quick shipping and the best coffee! Miss seeing them in malls. Far superior to Starbucks. Santa's White Christmas is the best coffee for the holidays! Love, love, love.
I purchased six bags of Barnies Santa’s White Christmas coffee. Very disappointed in the flavor it is very bland and not like I remember Barnies coffee being rich and robust where did that go? To me it taste like store-bought Coffee cannot taste the coconut, or the vanilla.
Excellent coffee can’t find it in my local so I will be buying it on line
The Santa's White Christmas coffee was great, as it always is, and I was very thankful to get it on sale too, an extra blessing!
I love barnies coffees. My daughter and I have been drinking this coffee for years. The flavors are realistic and delicious. It’s nice to be able to order online and enjoy it everyday.
Best flavors anywhere.
It was hard to find flavored decaf coffee but the decaf pumpkin spice, chocolate and coconut are delicious!
Thank you so much.I have been looking for Santa's White Christmas for a few years. It has a wonderful flavor. I will be ordering more from Barnie's. You have made my day! ... Robin Empson...
I LOVE this coffee. I bought English Salted Toffee, Gingerbread Cookie, and
Santa's White Christmas, all in DECAF, and they are fantastic!! I am so happy to have found a company that offers such amazing variety in DECAF! The names of each perfectly reflect the taste, they come through strong (not too subtle or understated, I like to taste the flavor and you can in these). I drink them black with nothing added and love the taste and the aroma.
The coffee is ok. It has a little bit of a bite to it for me. I think I probably should’ve ordered something a little lighter like a breakfast blend of white Christmas. I’m a very mild person on coffee. But I was thinking it was the same that I had last year. Which I purchased from Dunkin’ Donuts. But it’s Going to make a great Christmas present for others.
Love the smooth flavor of this coffee! No bitterness or harsh aftertaste!
You so much very good amazing keep it up if you want to test try some stuff send me something and I will take care of it 470 to Brayton Ter. S harbour 34685

and ps .....amazing product... and military family thanks u alot
We live three flavor of Christmas in a cup! White chocolate Santa is my new favorite ❤️
Exactly as I remember it! Thank you for continuing to make decaf!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,957 reviews