Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Laura H
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Nicole W
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 7th March 2021
The coffee has always and continues to be a delicious treat. I miss the stores but remain a devoted customer. The website is friendly for ordering and delivery is always quick.
Great coffee, quick delivery.
All the flavors I received were delicious. Shipping was fast. I look forward to trying other flavors soon.
My wife and I love the Chocolate Cherry Coffee! I link of like the Butterscotch and the Salted Carmel, but my wife, not so much!
I love Santa’s White Christmas but for the 2nd time my coffee lacks the aroma and flavor I love. I am disappointed again. Why has the coffee changed.?
Wish the were more k-cup flavors
great coffee, love the buttery carmel
I love Barnie’s coffee!! I was introduced to it when we lived in Florida and I continue to buy it online!! Santa’s White Christmas is my all time favorite!
All flavors purchased were excellent especially Santa’s and Southern Pecan
I bought the stainless coffee storage container and a three coffee sampler pack. Everything from Barnie’s has always been top quality and good value. The prices are not cheap not not overpriced either, just keeping it real.
I love love love Barneys coffee it’s the only coffee that has a great flavor every time you brew a cup I’ve tried a lot of different brands of coffee and I always wind up going back to Barney’s it is the best, so I will never try anything else again except Barneys. Oh and PS I just wish they brought back the pistachio ice cream flavor that was a mazing my favorite flavor!!!!!!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. 5 star review on 18th April 2021
Since I drink my coffee without cream and sugar, I enjoy the rich taste of Barnie’s coffee. I like to order a variety so I get a different taste each time I open a new bag.
We have been buying coffee from Barnies for years. The coffee is great and the mail service is always prompt and it arrives on time and packed as we had asked. As for freshness it is always fresh and wherever we live we can always count on great coffee that we like and start our day with fresh coffee. Hope you will be around forever. Thanks Barnie's.
Best flavored coffee
I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASES AND SERVICE FROM BARNIE'S COFFEE AND TEA. THERE IS ALWAYS A LARGE VARIETY AND THE QUALITY OF THE COFFEE IS OUTSTANDING .
I am enjoying the Christmas blend and recently ordered it a second time.
I love this coffee. Santa’s White Christmas is a staple in this house!!!
I've been purchasing my coffee from Barnies for over 13 years. When Barnies had a small location in Macys on 34th ST in NYC I would always stop by for coffee. I've never been disappointed with my purchases.
Love your blends and the fast shipping!
Love the coffee and the service
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.77 based on 3,301 reviews