Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Click Here

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Your sweetheart blend is outstanding....great taste to wake up to and revive you during the day!"
"We've been fans of Barnie's Coffee since the very beginning. Always great flavor and freshness."
"I know u need reviews but i am sick it is hard on me the coffee is delicious i have been drinking it for years i had ran out and i can notdrink store bought it took a while but i kn o.j w have my coffee back thank you Patsy"
"I loved Barnie’s coffee when I lived in Florida years ago. I recently came across a mention of it on some site. It sparked a curiosity. I found the online store and I am now enjoying a cup with my morning news. I’m so happy to have my Barnie’s back."
"Love all the delicious decaffeinated coffee flavors! Your shipping was so fast and your sales are wonderful!!"
"I love the coffee Publix stopped selling the morning blend in my area. Fast delivery great service"
"We have been fans of Barnie’s coffee for years. We like flavored coffees and have to drink decaf coffee. Barnie’s has the best selection of flavored decaf coffee AND they taste good. We switched from Green Mountain to Barnie’s and have not looked back."
"Love this coffee!! Got my son hooked on it now.. So we will be ordering a lot more later!! Thank you for awesome coffee!!"
"I love the coffee. Hoping that they will have decaf cups soon."
"Love Barbies coffee!! If I have a problem if is always corrected fast & efficiently."
"This coffee is very good! I enjoyed it very much!"
"I have been a fan for years. One of my morning perks, no pun intended!"
"So far I'm impressed. I love the BlackBerry sample I got. I plan to order a bag for sure. It's inexpensive and flavorful. I can't wait to try more flavors."
"I have loved your coffee since the early 1990’s! 👍"
"I like Barnie’s Coffees as they are not as acidic as some other brands. Of all of the types I have bought the only one i did not like was the cotton candy. The Santa one is the best! I am so happy you can get it year round now."
"I’ve been buying coffee for years from Barnie’s Coffee &Tea. I love different flavors. My all time favorite is Santa’s white Christmas. They have affordable prices ."
"Love the coffee"
"coffee is smooth, lots of flavor and cool cafe blues is my favorite"
"I recently discovered Barnie's Coffee, and I'm so glad I did!!:) I absolutely love their Cinnamon Macadamia Nut, it's become my favorite!! It's full bodied taste, with just the right amount of flavor!! I also tried their Blueberry Crumble, and it too is now a favorite!! Try this coffee, you won't be disappointed, you'll have new favorites added to your day!!:)"
"I have looked high and low for chocolate flavored coffee but I’ve never tasted anything like Barnies German chocolate cake coffee! I never even knew about Barnies coffee so I’m so glad I found them online! I highly recommend Barney’s coffee!"
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 1,835 reviews