Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.: Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy

Under an hour
"Love their coffee."
"Don’t like chocolate truffle coffee. Mail order needs improvement. Your coffee is pretty darn good overall."
"I love my Barnie's. Miss you very much in Birmingham, AL for a fresh brewed cup before work, after dinner, etc. However, i do not enjoy the tease of a new flavor only for it to be removed. Where is my cocomint? Regardless, Barnie's is truly the coffee that rules."
"We live in Columbus, Ohio, and so appreciate the quick delivery! And side note, the Very Berry Blackberry Shortcake flavored coffee just might be one of my favorite things on this earth. So glad I ordered that on a whim... it's now my go-to."
"I have been buying Barnie's coffee for about 35 years. I absolutely love there coffee!!! There wonderful flavored ones like the blueberry or coffeecake helped me so many times when I craved sweets while dieting and losing 117lbs. Barnie's coffee was my buddy."
"Absolutely love baronies coffee. My favorite by far is Santa’s white Christmas. My second favorite is the buttery caramel coffee."
"In a very brief period of time since discovering it at my local Publix here in Atlanta, Barnie's Coffee has become part of my life. What originally got me to buy it was seeing my father's first name looking at me from the Publix shelf at a moment when I was going through the last stages of his estate finally being settled since his death 3 years ago. It was impossible for me not to attach some spiritual significance to that. I shared this story with the company through email and their lovely return gesture of compassion was unexpected and unmistakably genuine. It cemented the deal between myself and this company. However both of those components would be rendered moot were it not for one thing: Barnie's Coffee is incredibly good. I mean really really good. The coffee itself tastes very very rich & the various added flavors are extremely subtle. I've compared that to peripheral vision. You know the extra flavor is there, but it does not distract from the coffee itself. In fact the one time you really notice it is during the brewing process when your home or office will smell like a dream. I have since ordered several of the flavors online and will be reordering! My message is that I've found Barnie's Coffee and Tea Co. to be an ethical company run by genuinely compassionate people selling an excellent product. I couldn't recommend it any more highly."
"Best coffee ever. Have been buying for many years. Customer service is sooo great when I call in orders. Thank you!"
"Great coffee, delivered quickly, priced well"
"Used to work for one of the Coffee Shops in FL. Missed the coffee. Happy to see that I can still get their coffee. Speedy processing, great flavor"
"Love Barnie's coffee. Miss the coffee shop that use to be in Cutler Ridge Mall. Rita Stevens"
"Although I find the coffee to be very good, the higher price is a limiting factor to purchase on a more frequent basis, add in the shipping costs and I wait for sale prices to order to offset the shipping and higher prices"
"Love your coffee"
"A dear friend introduced me to Barnie's, and I am hooked. I LOVE Very Berry Blackberry Shortcake!"
"Service always great and very prompt."
"I tried the cotton candy coffee. So good. Especially with French vanilla creamer. Has definite hint of cotton candy taste and smells of it too. Delicious will get k cups next time too"
"We have been buying Barnie’s coffees for years and they never disappoint. The company is also very customer driven. Thank you!"
"I purchased the Decaf Blueberry, Decaf BlackBerry, and Decaf Santa's White Christmas. The flavors are wonderful! My issue is the decaf is more like half-caf not true decaf. If you are needing decaffeinated coffee that is less caffeinated than half-caf, this might not work for you. I'm going to try using a little in my usual decaffeinated coffee (from Julian Coffee Roasters locally) for the flavor and see if I can tolerate that. Otherwise, my son's are going to be very happy when I give this to them. Still love Barnie's!"
"Delicious flavored coffee. Great deals!"
"Been a fan of Barnie's for over 10 years. I haven't found a flavor that I don't love."
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.73 based on 1,769 reviews