Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Under an hour
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
We found Barnie’s in the Publix store in Florida on our way to vacation on Sanibel Island and we fell I love with the amazing and flavorful coffee! Our two favorites are the Buttery Carmel and the White Christmas. Since we live in Michigan we order it online, so convenient! We love Barnie’s!
Love Barnies coffee and customer service is great.
It’s our favorite coffee! Delicious!
Awesome flavor and value!
Love Santa's White Christmas, and so does my Mom. I buy it for her as often as I think of it! All time favorite.
Best coffe. Love the flavor.
Always what you expect from Barnies ....the best !
We found Barnie’s first at the Asheville Mall. When they left, we were so sad because Cool Cafe Blues is our favorite coffee ever. So glad we found Barnie’s online and can order whenever we want!
We have enjoyed Barnie’s coffee or over 30 years! Their special flavors are family favorites and traditions. Online ordering is easy and flawless.
Have tried 4 flavors so far. Enjoyed all of them. Anxious to try others. My stomach has found less stress from acid with Barnies.
Love the Santa's White Christmas coffee the most!!!
Drinking this coffee since 1998. Over the year tried different types of coffee. Nothing can compare to this brand. Simply the best 😃☕️
I have been buying Barnie’s Coffee for years. When a problem arose, they were quick to resolve the issue and help me to continue being a satisfied customer.
I really love Barnie's coffee, my favorite is Chocolate Cherry, but honestly, they are all delicious. I am glad I found them on Facebook!
a great product ' quick delivery and wonderful customer relations when necessary. what could be better?
Thank you so much for sending me a replacement Sweetheart Blend whole beans coffee. My original bag was torn. Your customer service is excellent. Do you sell this whole bean Sweetheart Blend throughout the year?????
Best coffee ever! I like the german chocolate the best!
So delicious!
l love the Santa coffee, but for some reason it tastes better from the restaurant! Maybe I need some brewing tips.
Love Barnie's Coffee! So easy to purchase online and less expensive than buying in Publix.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.74 based on 2,118 reviews