Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Delicious!
The pumpkin spice is delicious. Perfect blend.
I can't say enough about Barnie's! I have been ordering from them for decades now, & have never been disappointed with the product or the company. I have recommended them to others, who all feel the same!
This coffee is delicious!!! You don't need this, but my little secret is I add a little caramel syrup to the bottom of my cup and a little creamer and... YUMMY!!! I will order this again!!!!
Love the coffee & the service! Although my pumpkin Spice was delayed, when I received, I got my pumpkin spice, and an additional chocolate truffle. Will definitely re-order! Also love the good selection of decaf k-cups!
Good coffee and prompt delivery
I can't say enough about how wonderful this coffee is! I have yet to find a single coffee I don't like! Service is great, and I'm glad that I can order online since I don't live in Florida anymore! I can't go without my Santa's White Christmas! It's the ultimate flavored coffee! Since part of my order was back ordered, they even included another bag of coffee in a different flavor (which we LOVE)
Love love love your coffees.
The box that arrived was ripped and dented - with no effect to the contents.
Absolutely love your Santa's White Christmas Coffee . Your very quick at getting orders filled and shipped. I hope you never take or discontinue Santa White Christmas coffee. Love your coffees. Can you go back to a true 1 lb bag? Please thank you so much
We loved pumpkin spice and cool cafe blues.
Awesome coffee.
Loved the Pumpkin Spice!
Excellent response time and wonderful tasting coffee. We absolutely love the Christmas coffee.
Great online ordering
Flavored coffees are great, however, these day your getting less product for more money. What happened to the ol’ pound of coffee?
LOVE the cool cafe blues, pumpkin, and traditional holiday blend coffees. They really help complete the smell, taste, and feel of different seasons for me.
Ordering is easy and shipping is quick.
Target discontinued their butter caramel flavor. It's my wife's favorite flavored coffee, and she gets grumpy if she doesn't have her coffee. Your coffee saved my marriage! LOL
Love the coffee. Easy purchase and fast shipping!
We moved to Orlando in 1981. We discovered Barnie's at the Fashion Square mall, and have been fans ever since. We
always stop at the Park Ave. store whenever we are in Winter Park.
Love the coffees! I get the flavored coffees and there are so many flavors to choose from!
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,776 reviews