Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.
Read Barnie\'s Coffee & Tea Co. Reviews

About Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co.:

Almost four decades later, Barnie's Coffee & Tea has won prizes at international coffee competitions for its flavored and single-origin coffees. But winning gold feels kind of hollow when there's no one to share it with. So we make sure to make the little things count. To make memories for you, with you. We don't play games, we don't do coffee snobbery. We just strive to be as simple, honest and good as a great cup of coffee. Your cup of coffee. Wherever you go, we want to be right there with you.

Tell us how Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. made you happy
Love Barnie’s Coffees. My favorite are Cool Cafe Blues, Sweetheart Blend and of course White Christmas. Being able to get them in Decaf is a must. Thanks. Usually have to order those online. Hit or miss in the store.
So happy to have the decaf Santa’s White Christmas! Incredibly quick shipping, thank you!
Love Santa’s White Christmas and cool cafe blues . Wish they had cool cafe blues in single serve.
Love the Decaf pods! Please add more flavors.....
Love it I am a decaf coffee I have found two flavors so far. I wish German chocolate cake was in K cup.
I was unable to get my usual brand of coffee during quarantine and stumbled upon Barnies and I am glad I did! The southern pecan is my favorite so far with butter caramel being a close second. Love the flavors, the coffee is smooth yet rich and I’m very happy!!
Flavors were very mild, not strong enough for me
Coffee is super delicious in every flavor I have tried!!! I appreciate that I can finally find flavored decaf other than vanilla!!!
Some of the mose flavorful coffee we have ever had!
good coffee and quick delivery. When on sale really good price other wise same as stores.
Barnie's Cool Cafe Blues has been a favorite of mine for a long long time. Can't find it in grocery stores anymore, so I'm buying online.
I am BEYOND excited to have found a reasonably priced, delicious flavored coffee...that's available in DECAF!!! For those with health issues or just health conscious, monitoring caffeine can be huge. Daily coffee was not a sacrifice I was willing to make, but most stores only carry unpleasant flavors of decaf. Barnie's is delicious!
I rated it a 3 because of the issues caused by Barnie's K-Cups with my Keurig coffee brewer. I have gotten a pressure message on 99% of all K-Cups used and I'm going to have to not buy Barneys any longer for that reason. The taste is excellent and I wish I could use the K-Cups in my coffee brewer.
I enjoyed the coffee as it was flavorful
My favorite flavor, Santa's White Christmas, paired with almond joy creamer, WOW
The flavors I ordered are so good! The 6 bag variety pack is such a great deal and I love that you can pick your own flavors. I’m so happy I found this company and will definitely be ordering again :)
The coffee is awesome. It arrived quickly.
We have been drinking Barnie's coffee for over 30 years. The quality and taste never changes. Cool Cafe Blues is our go to but we will venture out and try a bag of something different.
The shipping is fast and the sales are awesome.
My husband will only drink Barnie's Santa's White Christmas coffee. It's the best. He doesn't like strong coffee so this is the perfect for him.

We've been purchasing this coffee for more years than I remember. Please never stop making Santa's White Christmas!
The flavors are unique and terrific. The variations add a lot of variety to the usual fare and are good for entertaining.
Barnie's Coffee & Tea Co. is rated 4.76 based on 2,523 reviews