Barton Watch Bands Reviews

Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 15th August 2022
Richard Clarke
Barton Watch Bands 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Brian Kitchens
Never received tracking on package. Never received item
Hey Kaleb, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help make things right.
I have an overall beef with you. An order for a band was received and the recess pin broke during installation. Your phone number doesn't't work, your email response time is slow. I reordered which included the blue alligator and asked the amount due from the faulty band be applied to the order. What did I hear? Crickets. Currently I am not happy. I would like to be. I have bought 5 good bands and one lemon. But your customer service is bad. In fact it "sucks." Please research or call me at 773-719-1485 to affect a refund or credit for the faulty pin. Thank you.
I have yet to receive these items; its been more than a month since i ordered & paid for them
All the shipping has been wrong and no one from customer support has responded
did not fit my watch
Haven't received yet very disappointed
My watch never arrived.
Haven’t received it after 6 weeks
Yet to get delivery. Please help!
I can not tell you about the product because I still have not received it. It has passed one month since the purchase! Your shipping is a disaster!
I never received my strap
I have yet to receive my purchase. Tracking stopped on the 12 of nov. Pls check on my purchase. Thank u
i did not receive it yet
Never arrived
until you change your shipping i am not satisfied never rcvd
Ordered a new watch band from Bartons 5 weeks ago and it still has not arrived. I have emailed Bartons but they have ignored my equiry. Very poor service.....
Bad quality
not a very good company to deal with.
Useless company , no reply on both emails or Facebook , and product quality is bad band broke after 2 days .
I never got the silicone band i ordered, just disappointed.
Hey Yvan, Sorry to hear your order has not arrived. All of our shipments are experiencing significant delay, due to the effects COVID has had on our int’l shipping provider and the local postal services. We encourage you to shoot us an email at info@bartonwatchbands.com as all of our products and purchases carry a 100% satisfaction guarantee within the first year of purchase and we're happy to help with a refund or reshipment.
Barton Watch Bands is rated 4.4 based on 2,570 reviews