BedPlanet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
Telephone
Read BedPlanet.com Reviews
Great customer service! When my shipment was slightly outside the delivery window, the store called the delivery group to make the delivery happen ASAP. Would absolutely order again.
Tannerwasgreat!Superhelpfulandmadeorderingeasy.We’veonlyusedthebedoncesofarbutit’sasadvertised!
Great customer service, smooth delivery, unbeatable prices!
Very helpful. Great communication and nice, to boot! Pleasure
The product I wanted was on back order and they reached out to me to see if I wanted to cancel the order or hold it until it came in. It was shipped as soon as it came in. Very happy with customer service and the product!!
Kelley was so helpful when I called to place my order for a Glideaway adjustable bedframe. She was professional, knowledgeable, and customer orientated. It was a pleasure dealing with her and Tanner. They are truly an asset to Bedplanet. The ordering process went smoothly and was delivered on the date promised. The lead person from the third party delivery company was fine but the other two workers could have displayed more professional behavior.
Good experience. Mattress arrived as promised. Actual people responded on the phone, a real plus these days. Thank you!
Your product and services provided were top notch. From the persons I spoke with, the web sir I used to select my purchase to the product delivered were very satisfactory.
We like our mattress & the men who delivered it & removed our old one. :)
My experience with bedplanet was great! All my questions and concerns were taken care of right away! A1 customer service!!
We came to Las Vegas just to see the glideaway bed. It’s one of the best motorized bed bases for people with acid reflux. Tanner was super helpful and we are are very happy with the bed. Also had a great weekend in Vegas!
Very prompt va courteous from asked to delivery
i called to get info on an adjustable bed i talked to tanner not only was he polite but very knowledgeable about the bed. with all the info he gave me i was convinced this bed is what i needed. tanner is a great person to have on your staff!!!!
Excellent people to deal with. I highly recommend them.
Excellent customer service and an incredibly responsive staff. I'll say I had some trouble with shipping using White Glove Delivery - but I don't place any of that on the fault of the staff at BedPlanet. Whenever I called them with a concern they were quick to do what they could to try and remedy the situation. Great people. As far as prices go - I genuinely believe you will not find a better price elsewhere. I had been mulling over buying an ODESSA + ELEVATION KIT for months. This was the only place where I got an affordable price for it. If I need to get a new mattress, I definitely believe I'll be ordering from here again. Big thanks to everyone who helped me with my order!
Excellent bed, very knowledgeable and patient staff, amazing price! Absolutely the best place to buy a Glideaway bed!
My Representative Was Tanner and he is the Absolute Best in the Business. Thank You
Very pleased with this online purchase. Great mattress at a good price. The shipping was delayed by a day because of a snow storm but Bed Planet customer service kept me informed.
KELLEY Is WONDERFUL!! She was very attentive and always returned my calls !! Keep her on your staff and give her a promotion!! Merry Christmas all from Houston, TX area....
From the moment Kelley picked up the phone, I knew I was in good hands. She answered all my questions, and we placed the order. I would have full confidence shopping at Bed planet again, mostly because of Kelley's exceptional customer service. Thanks again, Katie in Idaho
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.85 based on 181 reviews