BedPlanet.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
"The bracket to hold on the headboard is very sturdy and easy to install."
"Great courteous service from Tanner. He cut through the chase and had my order processed quickly. Used the website chat feature with him first and then got him on the phone. Best place to buy a mattress!"
"Buying from BedPlanet resulted in being constantly pestered with spam for reviews. If you buy from them, make sure you use a throwaway email address or prepare for an endless barrage of review requests. Ugh!"
"My experience with Bedplanet was great.!! Tanner was very pleasant to work with & quite knowledgeable about the product I was wanting to purchase. He was patient & professional. In addition, I received a discount without haggling. He provided the best price I could find & I spent hours researching, going to stores & camping out on several mattresses. There was no pressure or questionable motives. In my experiences, this is very rare in shopping for mattresses or any other major purchases. Two more things to note 1) I live in Texas, Bedplanet is in Nevada. This was a NON issue. 2) I was approved for financing with another company & tried to complete sale online & the company said I needed to be in person. To complete transactions PLUS there was not an option to put cash towards the sale to reduce the amount financed. I was sooo frustrated. I just gave up exited app with item in cart. Shortly, thereafter? I receive an email NOT a phone call from Tanner @ Bedplanet. The message was something like this: I noticed you see shopping with Bedplanet and had an item I’m your cart. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Tanner reached out & wanted to help ME, it’s that simple. Great customer service!!! Note: Tanner is not a commissioned sales person. He is a professional that is facilitating the customer getting the merchandise they want. Job well done!!"
"I was very apprehensive to order a mattress online but after talking to Adam he totally made me feel comfortable .he was very knowledgeable about mattresses and was able to help me select one that was right for me. I also purchased an adjustable base for my new mattress !! It has changed my life ! I would recommend this online store to all my friends and family ! It was was so easy, fast and user friendly ! I love my new bed and I am sleeping so much better thanks to Adam !!"
"The entire experience with Bedplanet.com for ordering this mattress was excellent. Their web site allowed for easy evaluation of the various mattresses providing informative details including for any desired accessories. The ordering process was easy. Once the order was placed, Bedplanet.com provided excellent communications with immediate emails that included details and documentation for the order placed, shipping, delivery and installation processes. The same occurred with the local company employed to perform the delivery and installation of the mattress."
"Ordered 2 Twin XL and saved lots of money. Already knew what we wanted so very happy with our purchase. Sales rep was very nice and made a great deal over the phone. Delivery service was only 3 stars. Delivery guy acted as if the "white glove" service was not really their job and the job they were doing (removing mattress and packaging) was as a favor to us and not normally their job. I think they were angling for a tip."
"Fantastic!!"
"I ordered from Bedplanet based on earlier stellar reviews and after receiving my order to my door I like wise submit a 5-star rating :clap:"
"Good people 2 do biz with. Had the bed 1 night, hope there R no probs. But even after 1 night my body feels better. Don't hesitate to do biz with these people!"
"Great mattress great price. Delivery was prompt."
"White gloves delivery was great, comfortable pillow top firm support real good price well made"
"I couldn't be happier with my purchase of Leggett & Platt adjustable bed frame. My order was processed quickly, delivery and set up was completed professionally. Would recommend Bed Planet and my choice of frame to others looking."
"Bed delivery was delayed as the driver had the wrong delivery address and wrong customer name. However, he later pulled the packing list and found my correct name/address and made the delivery. Once I moved it into the house/assembled the lift mechanism, all worked very well. However, I strongly recommend at least two people handle moving and assembly....it weighs close to 300 lbs and was quite a task by myself. Otherwise, I'm very happy with the bed base, features of the base, price and delivery (after the driver determined the correct name/address)."
"I had this mattress in different sizes and unable to find in a king. Bed Planet had what I needed at a price much less than I paid previous. Shipping was 2 weeks as expected, the freight company was a little backed up so I just went there and picked up. So glad I made this purchase"
"Can't really review as the wrong size was ordered. Re-ordered the correct size but have not received yet."
"The online customer service was great when ordering the bed and they answered all questions we had. The delivery and set up was on time as schedule and they did a great job. This saved me a lot of money and definitely would recommend even though I had doubts about ordering without knowing about the company."
"very caring people to work with, Mattress arrived when scheduled..thank you"
"Lowest price I could find on my mattress so thought I'd give them a try. Mattress was slightly damaged in shipment to the local delivery agent. I called the customer service line and they arranged for an expedited delivery of a replacement mattress, which was received within a few days. New mattress was delivered and the old one removed with no issues at all. Pleasantly surprised at the ease of resolving this problem and couldn't be happier!"
"BedPlanet provided exceptional customer service and I would not hesitate referring them or making another purchase from them."
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.88 based on 128 reviews