BedPlanet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
Telephone
Read BedPlanet.com Reviews
the brackets worked well as I used them to install my old headboard fast delivery
Excellent service!! Thank you so much Tanner!! 👊🏾
Fast excellent service
Nice people, good service
Tanner was both knowledgeable and very helpful. Great experience!
Tanner was very attentive, and cover all my questions immediately. He was always having a fast response. Make the process easy and quick, Thank you Tanner!!!
Great company! Very easy to work with.
Great prices, knowledgeable staff, very easy to work with.
I received my email with the policy attached. Thank you for your help and I love my new chair my husband is using an it is really helping him with a,shoulder and hand problem. So glad I found this!,never knew anything like this existed. I was paying $120.00 a month for massages. I will pay for this chair in little over a year. I was even able to use my Flex spending money put aside for massage to pay for it.
Great invention!
I’m Happy with the help of sale Person and ship quick.
Love my bed. Excellent customer service.
Item arrived quickly and it was just what we needed!
So helpful. Great service and price! Item arrived quickly.
With definitely purchase again.
Just what I needed and easy to install thanks to the video!!
Chatted with Bedding Specialist Tanner Cardenas in-line, then went to finalize the purchase & asked Tanner to call with details & answer to a few questions. He answered everything & I purchased that same evening. Was impressed with his attention to detail, as this was Saturday evening of Easter weekend. Definitely went above & beyond. Bedding delivers in 2 days from today & I am anxious to start sleeping on it.
Great customer service! When my shipment was slightly outside the delivery window, the store called the delivery group to make the delivery happen ASAP. Would absolutely order again.
Tannerwasgreat!Superhelpfulandmadeorderingeasy.We’veonlyusedthebedoncesofarbutit’sasadvertised!
Great customer service, smooth delivery, unbeatable prices!
Very helpful. Great communication and nice, to boot! Pleasure
The product I wanted was on back order and they reached out to me to see if I wanted to cancel the order or hold it until it came in. It was shipped as soon as it came in. Very happy with customer service and the product!!
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.86 based on 196 reviews