BedPlanet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
Telephone
Read BedPlanet.com Reviews
I really needed help with deciding which mattress to get. ... between two of the plush Sealys. I called BedPlanet and Kelley answered the phone and she went over both mattress details. I asked many questions... she patiently answered them ALL! Kelly is the best! I was able to make a purchase! Thank You!! David Reed
Online transaction was not cooperative, I called directly and spoke to Kelley. She was most helpful in completing the transaction. All progressed as she said it would. Service and new mattress are great.
Great price and customer service.
Excellent service and product from Bedplanet. Two awesome king seals mattresses were delivered and installed in a timely matter. They arrived the same day we closed so we were able to sleep in them immediately. The moveable bases are amazing for watching TV, reading or just chillin in bed. Adam the owner of Bedplanet could not have been more helpful and professional. He asked all of our questions and directed us in the purchasing of one of the most important items we will buy for our new home. Highly recommend purchasing mattresses and furniture from Bedplanet. Test out the mattresses at a high end store and then tip toe out and save lots of money by purchasing at BedPlanet.
Several weeks ago we very fortunate to have a very polite, knowledgeable and helpful salesman, Tanner never have we had a salesman that took the time to answer all our questions never seeming to rush or get irritated and giving advice when asked.This company really has it’s act together! Thank you. Bed seems wonderful, highly recommend the white glove service.
Shipping took a long time. Over a week before it even left and the delivery company they contracted with was difficult to communicate with. After waiting, our mattress sat for almost a week an hour away from our house before delivery could be arranged.
"On 7/4/19, I called Bedplanet and spoked with Tanner Carden. He was courteous and helpful when I ordered the Glideaway Odessa with an elevation kit, remote control and the high profile legs that was not an option on the pull down menu. The white glove delivery service was on 7/22/19 in the morning. The comfort base had a small puncture but it was cosmetic and the driver noted it as a concealed damage. The set up took about 40 minutes; this was the first time they assembled a base with an elevation kit. The remote control worked after syncing and delivery men left. In the afternoon, I emailed Tanner a photo of the puncture and then later sent another email describing the lowering cycle of the head section dropping like a sack of potatoes that occurred randomly. Tanner reported these issues to Glideaway and a claim number was generated. On 8/1/19, videos of the of motors showing the defect were captured and submitted to Tanner and he forwarded them to Glideaway. On 8/7/19, a technician replaced the power supply, head and elevate motors. After the repair, the elevate motor was louder during lift cycle. The following morning I emailed Tanner another video capturing the same defect and I inquired about returning the comfort base back to Glideaway. Tanner requested Glideaway to send a replacement base. Like on the phone, Tanner was courteous and helpful by emails. On 9/3/19, the 305-pound replacement base was delivered on a pallet in the garage. Around 6:00 PM, the same technician arrived by himself in a Lexus. After telling the technician to remove the elevation kit to lightened the load, we temporarily moved the defective base in the master bedroom. There were construction workers remodeling across the street and the technician paid them to move the replacement base in the second floor bedroom. The technician was unable to convince the construction workers to move the defective base in the garage and they left around 7:30 PM. By 9:00 PM after we assembled the elevation kit, the base was placed on an aluminum work platform and two chairs to keep the legs from being damaged when it was turned right-side up. On 9/11/19, the technician and a U-Haul driver removed the pallet, boxes and elevation kit from the garage and the defective base from the master bedroom that should been removed on the day of the assembly of the replacement base according to Glideaway. At present, the replacement base is working smoothly. The high profile legs allowed me to place a 14-inch high subwoofer under the base as planned. I placed a trimmed clear self-adhesive cabinet bumpers on the underbed lights and flashlight buttons on the remote control for easy access in the dark. It would be nice to have another massage motor and quieter on the foot section. Thanks Tanner for the help and support."
Had all parts and products I needed and delivered earlier than expected
Easy to use website. Good service . Timely delivery. Saved money from local distributor.
Haven’t received our bed yet but feel I need to let other future customers know how helpful,thoughtful and patient Tanner (our salesman) was in answering all my questions and giving expert advice. BedPlanet should be very proud to have such a dedicated employee. Looking forward to getting our new bed!
I live in New Mexico but PlanetBed has been my go to place for my Tempur-Pedic mattresses and Leggett and Platt Adjustable bases. I discovered the BEST customer service here! I have relied on both Adam and Tanner for their assistance in everything from choosing the correct mattresses to shipping questions, and they are so helpful by phone and prompt in email correspondence. Add to the great customer service is the offers for white glove delivery options!
Bed planet is fine. The brackets for the ease base are useless.
Very pleased! Prompt response and professional communication. After confirming my order I was given a reasonable delivery date that worked within my constricting time frame. If I ever purchase another bed, BedPlanet.com will have my business HANDS DOWN!
Shipped needed part fast and correctly
Your representative, Tanner, was very helpful and worked with me throughout the buying process -- Thank you! Richard
I was having back problems with my old mattress. I knew I would need to replace it soon, so getting a new one fast was a top priority. I did already know the brand & type of mattress I was interested in, so I just googled that info & up popped BedPlanet.com with a really great price. I was also eligible for free "white glove " service that meant free delivery & set up, plus removal of old mattress. But the best thing was, I was sleeping on my new mattress in less than 10 days. Definitely saved my back, no more issues. What more can I say " BedPlanet is da Bomb!
Adam was a big help. I had an issue with a delivery and Adam took care of it quickly and received a replacement with no issues. Buying a bed from a place unseen is a little worrisome, but Bedplanet did good and I am very happy with my purchase. By the way I purchased a Stearns and Foster Hurston plush pillow top, excellent mattress. I sleep so much better. Thanks Bedplanet!
If this is about the bamboo sheets, I love them. So soft and comfortable.
I had the pleasure of dealing with your organization when I purchased a Glideaway bed frame. I spoke with one of your sales people,"Tanner" and he was very knowledgeable, courteous and helped me secure the best price available for the product -- I really appreciated that. He is a definite asset to your organization. Thank you, Richard
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.86 based on 159 reviews