BedPlanet.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
Telephone
Read BedPlanet.com Reviews
Just what we needed. Delivery was smooth and when expected.
Great team, even when we had some issues with delivery they made sure to reach out to us and follow up on the progress. Would definitely recommend bedPlanet to a friend!
the delivery company messed up delivery and my adjustable bed was damaged by a forklift. I had to sign the delivery papers before the driver unloaded the bed. Upon inspection I found the damage which seemed to be hidden by placing it on the pallet facing down. I called customer service to report it and within less than a week I receivet the damaged replacement part thanks to the outstanding customer service
Great customer service and communication. I had one sales person I worked with (Kelly) who kept me up to date on my back ordered item. Not the usual customer service experience! Would definitely recommend them!
Best price and courteous service by Tanner. Also we appreciated the ongoing communication from purchase to delivery and set up.
Received the headboard brackets, just what was needed. Thank You.
Purchased a king bed. Customer service was fantastic and the bed is top quality, exactly what I pictured it would be. Assembly was super easy and I had it done in an hour by myself. I very specifically wanted this king bed and this was the ONLY website that was carrying it, everywhere else was out of stock. Not only that, they had the BEST price for it! I couldn’t be happier :)
Asked for a return slipp and was told it would be mailed. Still have not received any email confirmation
I’m happy with this transaction! Well done!
Ordered bed extensions for my king size adjustable frame. They came in much sooner than estimated and were a perfect fit!! Really great first experience with Bed Planet! I will definitely come back for any future bed needs.
worked well...instructions could be better but YouTube video helped lots. Very well made and will last a long long time.
Tanner’s service and Bedplanet products exceed my expectations every time
The order process was easy and customer support and interface with Synchrony were great. But, so far the delivery system has been disappointing and poor. I ordered the Tempur Luxe Adapt on 8/3 and was told delivery would be about 2 weeks. On 8/13, I received a call from Tori, 503-691-7706 who said the bed and foundation had arrived in Wilsonville, Or (100 miles away), but they didn't have a route towards that way quite yet. They would reach out to me in the next couple of weeks to schedule a delivery. As of tomorrow, 9/3, it will be 3 weeks with the delivery company and nothing, thus the huge disappointment. If the bed and foundation are not received and installed by 9/10, I will be telling them to return it to you as well as to tell you to credit the Synchrony account, for the full amount of bed and foundation. At this point, I'm thinking I should have purchased more locally. Susan Norris
Product arrived faster then promised in great condition.
I am totally impressed with Kelli who answers the phones, and the sales people that guided me in understanding how each chair works and what would be best to suit my needs. My first chair came damaged and they very quickly took care of the problem and had another one sent out. I truly love my chair I use it almost every day, or at least every time I’m home. I would highly recommend this company for the professional support, kindness, honesty. They were so patient and answered all my questions and concerns.
There was a little bit of damage to the bracket and the installation process is much more involved than I thought it would be. I will probably eventually install the brackets, but it requires removing the large, cumbersome mattress and setting the bed frame on its side. I would have returned the product, but did not find an easy way to do so.
Purchasing from BedPlanet.com was a very good experience. The bed frame was offered at an attractive price. Customer service was knowledgeable and my questions were answered promptly. The bed frame was shipped quickly and BedPlanet.com partnered with an excellent local company for in the house delivery.
I thought you gauged me a bit on the return.
You can buy a bed anywhere, but you will not get better customer service than you will at BedPlanet.com. Super responsive and very helpful. Excellent experience overall. Highly recommended!
The only thing I can think of that would improve BedPlanet is to speed up the process. I do appreciate saving a bit of money, but it sure did take much longer. The delivery service was great and took care of the white glove delivery/setup/take-away of the old bed. I am enjoying my bed very much.
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.81 based on 260 reviews