BedPlanet.com Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend BedPlanet.com
Courier, Own Driver
"I had the pleasure of dealing with your organization when I purchased a Glideaway bed frame. I spoke with one of your sales people,"Tanner" and he was very knowledgeable, courteous and helped me secure the best price available for the product -- I really appreciated that. He is a definite asset to your organization. Thank you, Richard"
"absolutely the best sales experience I have had as far back as I can remember. Tanner is a star. He is calm and helpful and knowledgeable. I could not ask for more. He continues to work with me even after the sale to make sure things get delivered and that things that were set up for finances go smoothly as well. thank you Tanner!"
"Tanner was great and really helped me pick what I needed"
"I just purchased a Stearns and Foster King size mattress in June of 2019. I dealt with Tanner over the phone. Tanner was excellent. I saw the same mattress cheaper on another site and Tanner honored a price match for me. He didnt put up a fight or anything. We just received the mattress a few days ago from Bedplanets choice of delivery people and my wife said they were great! My wife actually tipped them because of how great of a job they did. The 2 men that helped were very friendly and polite. I would definitely recommend BedPlanet to my friends and family!!"
"Loved the price and the $200 gift card was a big bonus. The mattress is exactly what we expected. Good night sleeps ahead ."
"This was the only place I could fine to order the Glideaway Accord adjustable bed base with elevation kit so I was glad to have the option to purchase from here, but the experience overall wasn't so great. BedPlanet had good customer service with having questions answered before purchase, though I had to press after getting some information that seemed (and was) incorrect at first, and the response times on the chat function could be very slow. Order took a while to ship and final mile company for white glove delivery had some issues: -arrived two hours after end of delivery window without letting me know they would be late and little apology about it -brought wrong item (they had mine in the warehouse but they initially thought the wrong item had been shipped to them) -when they came with the right item the next day to set it up it was clear they hadn't assembled this item before (I had specifically asked BedPlanet.com about this and was assured this wouldn't happen) and I had to point out parts of the instructions they missed and convince them the elevation kit I ordered was in fact needed and not a repeat part Eventually everything was set up and seems to work fine, but it was quite an ordeal. Most of my issues were with the delivery company, but since this is how a lot of items probably ship it seems relevant to include. There are just a lot of moving parts since BedPlanet.com sends things through Werner Final Mile who uses local companies so it is all just a bit messy, but in the end it was effective and I got something I don't know how else I could have gotten."
"Just ordered a Dreamwave massage chair after talking with Tanner. I just wanted to say that he was very professional and helpful answering any last questions I had before purchasing the product. Thanks Tanner! Cannot wait until my husbands birthday/Father’s Day present arrives!!!! Hanks for the help!"
"Items ordered were shipped promptly, however even though they were ordered at the same time, items were received on different days. Both packages were severely damaged, the first box was missing all but one item, second box rec’d the following day was severely damaged but all necessary items were still in box. Customer service was very prompt in addressing our issues and quickly shipped out the missing products."
"Before I ordered from bedplanet.com, I went to a local department store to test out some mattresses and was very impressed with the Sealy hybrid model. Bedplanet.com beat their price by a few hundred dollars and delivered it to me and set it up for no charge. The customer service reps are very friendly and the mattress was delivered to me in 9 days. I would highly recommend them to anyone!"
"I liked the product I bought a lot. Kind of prefer to be able to flip it but that's not a huge issue. Love the product's materials, and it's very comfortable and good traditional thickness/depth."
"I am still in the process but my experience so far has been exceptional. Tanner patiently answered all my questions and helped me feel confident that I was going to get what I wanted. The price was better than any other internet site. They have been in business since 1995 which is a good sign. More to come as the process unfolds but so far so great!"
"Love your prices, love you're delivery service providers. This was our second purchase. Two thumbs up! Much better experience than shopping retail."
"Great experience with Bedaplanet. Best price on the Glideaway Odessa adjustable bed. Regular emails to advise of shipping status. The Black Tie final mile delivery and setup was very professional. Would buy from them again. Thanks BedPlanet!"
"The bracket to hold on the headboard is very sturdy and easy to install."
"Great courteous service from Tanner. He cut through the chase and had my order processed quickly. Used the website chat feature with him first and then got him on the phone. Best place to buy a mattress!"
"My experience with Bedplanet was great.!! Tanner was very pleasant to work with & quite knowledgeable about the product I was wanting to purchase. He was patient & professional. In addition, I received a discount without haggling. He provided the best price I could find & I spent hours researching, going to stores & camping out on several mattresses. There was no pressure or questionable motives. In my experiences, this is very rare in shopping for mattresses or any other major purchases. Two more things to note 1) I live in Texas, Bedplanet is in Nevada. This was a NON issue. 2) I was approved for financing with another company & tried to complete sale online & the company said I needed to be in person. To complete transactions PLUS there was not an option to put cash towards the sale to reduce the amount financed. I was sooo frustrated. I just gave up exited app with item in cart. Shortly, thereafter? I receive an email NOT a phone call from Tanner @ Bedplanet. The message was something like this: I noticed you see shopping with Bedplanet and had an item I’m your cart. Please let me know if I can be of assistance. Tanner reached out & wanted to help ME, it’s that simple. Great customer service!!! Note: Tanner is not a commissioned sales person. He is a professional that is facilitating the customer getting the merchandise they want. Job well done!!"
"I was very apprehensive to order a mattress online but after talking to Adam he totally made me feel comfortable .he was very knowledgeable about mattresses and was able to help me select one that was right for me. I also purchased an adjustable base for my new mattress !! It has changed my life ! I would recommend this online store to all my friends and family ! It was was so easy, fast and user friendly ! I love my new bed and I am sleeping so much better thanks to Adam !!"
"The entire experience with Bedplanet.com for ordering this mattress was excellent. Their web site allowed for easy evaluation of the various mattresses providing informative details including for any desired accessories. The ordering process was easy. Once the order was placed, Bedplanet.com provided excellent communications with immediate emails that included details and documentation for the order placed, shipping, delivery and installation processes. The same occurred with the local company employed to perform the delivery and installation of the mattress."
"Ordered 2 Twin XL and saved lots of money. Already knew what we wanted so very happy with our purchase. Sales rep was very nice and made a great deal over the phone. Delivery service was only 3 stars. Delivery guy acted as if the "white glove" service was not really their job and the job they were doing (removing mattress and packaging) was as a favor to us and not normally their job. I think they were angling for a tip."
"Fantastic!!"
BedPlanet.com is rated 4.88 based on 140 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access