Billy Hyde Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billy Hyde Music
Read Billy Hyde Music Reviews
Easy to deal with and quick delivery
Great service, staff and stock. Would recommend
Shipping is terrible, however the staff were quick to rectify any issues/questions/enquiries I had, and were quick to communicate.
Excellent service, great pricing and ease of transaction. Freight was helpnup for a day or 2 longer than expected but if that’s the worse that happens I’m happy.
Buyer beware, Billy Hyde’s return policy is not what it seems. They will hit you with a 20% restocking fee even if the item does not perform as advertised. Will never purchase from them again.
r333333333333
Great range of products, great price and amazingly quick delivery! The trifecta!
Upon seeing a great deal for an Epiphone Les Paul at Billy Hyde music, I ordered and within a week it arrived. Initially missing a bonus offer, an email to the office saw this promptly rectified, and the bonus immediately shipped. The whole process was easy and amazingly prompt. Great stuff.

John Colquhoun Redcliffe QLD
Ordered 3 x fs6 boss pedals on Nov 30 only one was delivered on December 11. Phone rep says the shipment didn’t leave until later and only one was shipped because of warehouse mistake. She said the others will be sent, and I asked for a confirmation email. I received the email but no tracking and no idea when the other 2 items will arrive. Poor service.
5/5 for excellent service, prompt and speedy..you rock :)
I ordered what I think was the only new Fender Deville 212 left in Australia due to low stock related to the pandemic. Billy Hyde arranged shipping & insurance to WA all inclusive in the price. The amp was shipped safely & quickly and arrived in perfect condition. I am very happy with the service. Thanks Billy Hyde Music!
Very impressed. Ordered an amp and it arrived in Adelaide 4 days later. Price was the best online but importantly, they actually had one in stock. Thank you
Great communication regarding the status of my purchase.
Fast delivery and arrived in perfect condition will do business again
I''m happy with the delivery time it took to get it
Excellent, website, service, delivery and product..
Ordered triangle picks as pictured on website. Was delivered standard shaped picks. They are right brand and tlex just wrong shape. They are a present for someone whose specificly wanted triangle shaped pick.
Haven't had a chance to contact store to discuss.
Thanks
Mat
I bought a Maton EBG-808!Artist. Great price, great communication, great service & fast shipping. Highly recommended!
Great customer service for an online purchase! The shop contacted me to let me know when it was shipped and that there was slight delay but still arrived I in great time! Super happy with it and will definitely buy more and visit the store ASAP!
Billy Hyde Music 5 star review on 9th December 2020
was a good service. No hassle, loved it
Billy Hyde Music is rated 4.74 based on 410 reviews