Billy Hyde Music Reviews

242 Whitehorse Road

Tell us how Billy Hyde Music made you happy
Professional friendly support.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Bought a guitar and a few other items. All arrived in time and in good order however I never received the guitar picks I ordered.
Posted 1 hour ago
Fantastic customer support and promt delivery! Will be back’
Great service in store and online. Great range of products.
Seriously one of the best music shops in the business, great products, and great people to work with
Billy Hyde Music rocks, I've been a customer for 30 years
Great online service, Highly recommended, Quick and efficient.
All very good, - time delivered, - great product. Thank you.
Service was gr8. Goods delivered to W.A. on time in good condition. Happy times.
Friendly team. Superb Fender and FCS range.
Fast and sooooo good!
This is a very good instrument and the at the best price I could find anywhere on the internet from a store in Australia. When contacting staff, they were good to deal with and informative. Shipping was good and overall a pretty impressive online and personal experience.
awesome
Easy purchase, fast and free delivery. Ticks all the boxes
I ordered an item online only to realise (too late) an important notice to check with the store first as it was out of stock. I tried to call the following day, only to be updated that they have processed the order and will be shipped soon. They must have sorted it out by themselves without the need of me to call. Received the item on time. Well done!
My experience with Billy Hyde Music was outstanding. I purchased a guitar for my youngest as a Christmas present, not only did it arrive well ahead of time, they waived the postage fee and the guitar was an even better quality than I expected. My son now plays every day.
Got faulty strings and the Billy Hyde guys guided me through the process of getting even better ones as a replacement. Great customer service! Thanks a lot 👍🏻
Best
Had what I needed when I needed it. Prompt delivery and well packaged. Friendly staff offered good advice on the phone.
The staff were friendly and helpful. My issue was resolved promptly with a smile 😊👍
Billy Hyde Music is rated 4.50 based on 36 reviews