Billy Hyde Music Reviews

of reviewers recommend Billy Hyde Music
Read Billy Hyde Music Reviews
I bought a Line 6 M5 Stompbox from Billy Hyde music. The price was excellent (the best I could find by some margin) and the delivery remarkably fast. I am a very happy customer. Thank you!
Quick and simple order and delivery
Online staff and warehouse staff went out of their way to help me source a case for me Epiphone Thunderbird IV. With free delivery on top all the way to Geraldton WA. Very happy overall would recommend.
Great service, great product and fast delivery. Thanks:)
Fast reliable service
Delivery in 4.5 days excellent
Product awesome
Service perfect
One problem the online site said I’d get a speaker cover and a speaker lead with it and I isn’t get either of them. Apart from that you guys were perfect
I am still waiting for it to arrive
I ordered an Squier Affinity Telecaster online on a Sunday and received it interstate on Tuesday. Very easy online experience and great delivery time. The product was well packaged and arrive in great condition.
Great product and prices. Prompt and effective service and delivery online.
The store layout is immaculate and categorised for easy product selection. The customer service is OUTSTANDING. Thank you TOM \m/ \m/
We live in QLD and the delivery of our drum kit was within a few days. Customer service was very professional and friendly. Very happy with our purchase!
5 Star service super quick very efficient
Excelente servicio, de cinco estrellas ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very prompt service even over the weekend! The product that I initially wanted was unavailable but staff were able to find and recommend an alternative product quickly which has turned out to be ideal for my needs.
Ordered an Epiphone EJ 200sce.
When the guitar arrived it was different than advertised.

It had the single Fishman pickup rather than the dual Shadow pickups.

Its a nice guitar, but is an earlier model than that advertised.

Will probably not shop with Billy Hyde again and stick to a local music store in future.
I got nothing negative to say. Everything in the package was a-okay.
Also I might ad is the deliver Service was great. However I liked the included Billy Hyde Music sticker. A++
Great order experience. My only issue is that i was asked in the ordering form to authorise to leave the product at my door, which i said not to be left at my door. However, when it was delivered it was just left infront of the door.
Dropped in February to try out some guitars, really helpful but not intrusive salespeople, feel in love with a telecaster (go figure!) and finally got to buy it. Thanks team.
Love ya work and dedication to the task
Packing Over the top but grateful
Excellent service, arrived very quixkly
Billy Hyde Music is rated 4.66 based on 181 reviews