Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bioglow Wood Fuels
Read Bioglow Wood Fuels Reviews

About Bioglow Wood Fuels:

Our mission is to bring quality wood fuel, via the internet, direct to customers and wholesalers, at the most competitive prices in the market. We are able to fulfil orders from single test boxes to thousands of tonnes of wood pellets, heat logs and kiln-dried logs.

info@bioglow.co.uk

67 Wingate Square, London,

Tell us how Bioglow Wood Fuels made you happy
Dusty pellets which throttle the burner.
We are very sorry to hear that you experienced a quality problem with our product. We take quality seriously and will be in touch to collect a sample for further investigation. Kind regards, Bioglow
I have nothing but praise for this company, first class in every way - excellent products (we buy two different types of briquettes, very pleased with both types). Service & delivery timescale is second to none. Cannot rate highly enough. In fact, we are due to place another order within the next couple of weeks.
This was a repeat order. Absolutely no problems at all - the pallet was delivered quickly and safely and the heat logs are excellent!
The service by Bioglow is excellent. They phoned the day before delivery, which was much appreciated. They arrived on time and delivered by two chatty, cheerie guys. The oak hardwood logs smell absolutely wonderful and each log lasts a couple of hours in our wood stove. I'm not sure where these logs come from but I do hope they are from a sustainable and well managed resource. Thanks
Bioglow Wood Fuels has an excellent website which is easy to navigate. The ordering system is simple and efficient. The fuel is well packaged and arrived when they said it would arrive. And if I have had to phone the company, they are helpful, and personable. And the fuel is great!
The oak ruf blocks are excellent, clean burning and have a high heat output with minimal ash, which I tip back on the fire. A good company with reliable delivery. I highly recommend them.
Excellent product, delivered ahead of schedule. Great service from a great company.
Bioglow logs give out a good heat. When burning they expand by about 60% so don't put too many logs on at once, its useful to break them in half before you put them on otherwise expansion may push burning material up against the glass of the stove. There is quite a lot of dust off them. They come wrapped in polythene. They are quite heavy. We order 80 packs of 5. The pallet tipped when the delivery lorry was trying to unload and I ended up having to use a wheel barrow to bring them in. They are more cost effective than hardwood logs.
No problems straight forward transaction
Have been using for some time now. always easy to order and pellets arrive quickly. Pellets are very good with little dust and bags are very strong. Price is good too. Thank you
Easy ordering and free, fast delivery to the north of Scotland
Excellent service, The briquettes were delivered on time and placed where I asked. The driver was efficient and courteous.
Very pleased with quick delivery and bio logs. They are superior to ordinary logs as they last longer and burn hotter.
Easy quick delivery, good quality burning wood
Great communication and service.
I had an excellent experience with my first order with Bioglow, my order was dealt with efficiently and when I phoned the agent was extremely helpful and did call me back.
Efficient quick
We use the product alongside normal seasoned logs in our log burner and the additional heat it supplies is excellent. They are easy to break in half and per evening we only use 2-3 of these compressed hardwood “logs”.
Quality product and fast efficient delivery.
Free delivery to Isle of Mull and great product.
Bioglow Wood Fuels is rated 4.85 based on 180 reviews