Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
Boho beautiful have changed my life I have turned vegan. Also I do yoga and meditation everyday.namaste
i love the energy they both send out. They make it feel like Juliana & Mark are my good friends;)
Really enjoy all classes and meditations. First time someone really gave me the energy and power to make me do meditations, yoga and fitness at home. ( and stick to do it! ).
No gym needed anymore!
I bought Transform & I LOVE IT! Juliana is a machine & I love how I know that by the next round I will be stronger. Something to look forward to. I appreciate the push but the gentleness of it. Thank you.
Customer service was great, the Retreat content and locale are outstanding. The brand name itself sounded a little goofy to me, but hey I don't have any ideas for alternatives! :) I stumbled upon Juliana while looking for morning yoga on Youtube, and liked her class so much that I immediately looked into her channel. There I saw the ad for the retreat, and I was wowed! I actually think that the experience came to me because I needed to return to yoga, but don't have many options where I live due to my schedule. Plus this style of instruction is exactly what I love.
I love all exercises of Boho. The Videos are great and Juliana is amazing. Her voice is so calming and the workouts are really effective. I appreciate the hard work that Juliana and Mark have done to create such great products. they are really perfect.
I discovered Boho Beautiful only couple of weeks ago thanks to a friend. After trialling couple of free classes i have purchased the transform program (day 6 today and living it!) The team has been quick and very helpful to assist when i needed them. Juliana, you are an inspiration, thank you.
Your videos have been inspiring for myself, my girlfriend and cousin. We have been practicing daily for a month now, and feel grounded and more flexible in our bodies. We love your energy, your gentle guidance and your practice. Thank you for offering yourself and your companion to the world. We
Your videos und retreats are beautifully done, calming, but also very efficient! I'm always looking forward "spending" my Yoga- or Pilates time with you. Thank you and namasté.
So grateful for all the material you have shared with your community. Beautiful to see your brand grow, you deserve it!
Motivating. Great. I love it :)
The videos are professional, original and nicely to listen and watch.
It is one of my favorites for yoga workouts, and meditations. I wish there would be a bit more food recipes and videos to watch on the channel.
It is the 3rd program I bought and I just love it. Juliana is such an inspiration and her yoga and pilates classes are absolutely the best.
A wonderful find during lockdown, and one that I will be continuing with both with their You Tube videos, which are amazing, but also with the purchase of their retreat programme which is fabulous, and so original, and my latest buy, yin yoga. These will be used over and over and each time I learn and progress. So happy to find these two truly beautiful souls 😍
I love you guys! Thank you for the inspiration and beautiful videos.
They are always putting out the best content and their energy is so peaceful that it helps you really surrender to your practice.
Superb. Lovely videos and content - so happy I found you guys :o)
Boho Beautiful is wonderful. Such a variety of at home Yoga. I love the time and care that has been put into every video, including the food tutorials. If I had one solution it would be that I would love to see longer videos, it can be hard making combos inorder to make a one hour workout, especially with so many videos to choose from stopping one and then looking for another takes time away from the mental state of being.
I really can't say enough good things about my boho experience, the thought and effort put in by Mark, Julianna and the Team is inspiring. Its great to to see people who really believe in and live there company ethos. Thanks so much, John(Ireland)
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,135 reviews