Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
holistic experience ✨✨ thank you boho beautiful!
I am beyond grateful to have found Boho Beautiful. Juliana and Mark are genuine human beings doing all they can to spread love, kindness, and light to the world. Their workouts, meditations, and overall message hold great value that we could all add to our lives. I can't say enough positive things about this channel and these two beautiful souls. Thank you for continuing to spread good and empower each of us to live an intentional, healthy, and beautiful life.
I truly love your yoga classes! They never get old because you have such a large variety of videos and I can always find the right challenge for me. Juliana's voice is very relaxing and calming. I feel totally recharged every time after the class.
Boho Beautiful is an amazing platform for yoga,meditations, pilates and healthy living as well as animal and planet awareness. Juliana and Mark's programs bring challenging, mindfulness and inner peace practises that are beneficial to mind body and soul. Boho Official has everything a yogi needs in terms of all of the above, in an easy to follow , well applied App that everyone can enjoy and relate to in the most beautiful, peaceful surroundings. A highly recommended subscription.
Amazing duo and classes! Thanks so much
I loved your YouTube workouts and so I thought that I would like this programme and I was correct, it’s amazing!
very good content
I have been following Boho Beautiful from the very beginning and it has been a great journey. I appreciare the work you put into every video and I make use of them daily 🙂
Love the classes, it really helped me progress from beginner to intermediate and I feel so much more at peace!
Great lessons, wonderful instructor, easy to follow and repeat! I’m so so so much enjoining Boho Beautiful Yoga! Thank you guys!
Very good energy! I like the practices, the music, I enjoy it!
can only recommend the retreat program! enjoyed it a lot 🙏
Thank you sooo much! I LOVE your yoga and Pilates Workouts so much ! They help me a lot in these chaotic times!!
I also See my body transforming More and more. Incredible!

Happy to do a lot of more exercices!

Love and light to you and Xavian!!

Kira
Stick to the well design program will sure transform yourself
I have known of BB workouts for a while due to you tube, however I never thought I could be able to do the more intense ones however i have decided to just go for it and I have no regrets. The workouts (transform challenge) are hard (some more than others) but it is also inspiring to see my progression and how am I getting stronger physically as well as mentally. I really like Juliana’s kind but firm guidance. Sometimes I feel they are upper body heavy but as this is my weakest area it is a great test. I am learning to see my current state as a starting point to move to the next level rather than judging myself that I am not “there” yet. Thank you, Mark and Juliana!
For the past 4 years, most mornings, I look forward to spending 45-60 min with any of Boho beautiful work outs either yoga, pilates or fitness. I have just purchased the Transform program and and I am loving that I do not have to decide which work out to do as I am just following the schedule! every work out in timely with how my body feels !
Thank you again for all your hard work , planning with such details the work outs and bringing me such happiness!
Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby and welcome to parenthood !
A recent article in The Guardian said an online fitness platform must make you want to come back... Only then you will experience the benefits. For seven months now, Juliana and Mark have made me want to be there with them for yoga, Pilates and meditation. I appreciate their extensive experience and beautiful, contagious, loving worldview.
Boho Beautiful is the best! You will find total mind and body wellness with Juliana and Mark, two exceptional souls💕
Juliana of Boho Beautiful is amazing 🌟. Her voice comforts you through each meditation. I have never been one to Meditate as I just found I couldn’t relax enough or my mind would constantly wander. This is the first time I have been able to stay with the now and the mantras are so wonderful.  Yoga is an avenue I always wanted to get into but didn’t. I now look forward to each class. And it is long enough to make me feel it yet short enough to commit to. Thank you Boho Beautiful. And once again Congratulations on your newest addition and the adventure that awaits you🙏
Boho beautiful will always be my my favorite yogi. She is so strong and positive, I’ve been watching her for four years now and still don’t want to stop. I recommend her to everyone I know who does yoga!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,590 reviews