Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I just recently started practicing with Boho Beautiful after coming across a FB add and am so happy I clicked the link! I love absolutely everything I've tried so far. There's a ton of different varieties of videos making it easy to find something I'm in the mood for. All of the videos I've done so far include tons of encouragement and modifications for every level. There are supplemental programs available for purchase that are well worth the cost. For off the mat, there are blogs, diaries and podcasts which I also absolutely love. The stories and videos Juliana and Mark share of their personal life show how they are real people and make me love their workout videos even more.
Boho’s videos have transformed my fitness and yoga journey! I’m so thankful for these videos and programs!
Thank you so much for your dedication and light in all your content :)
Excellent program for someone who lives in province and can't go to a gym. Boho beautiful helped me a lot during quarantine, helped me to keep my body and mind healthy.
I can’t say enough good about this detoxify program :). It’s beautiful, powerful, helpful, pleasant, uplifting, wonderful! I am the least likely vegan in the world. Dairy is a big staple in my diet. I began this program as a personal challenge to explore different recipes for my health. Most of the recipes were quite delicious and my whole family (2 kids too ages 8 & 11) have enjoyed them. Tahini may take some time to grow on me, but I genuinely felt good with these plant based recipes. The full program guide was so beautifully and thoughtfully written!!! I really felt motivated and supported to complete this course well. Thank you so much Juliana and Mark for this great experience.
Boho beautiful classes are so wonderful and inspiring!!! You guys are a shining light in the world and make me so happy!
Must have for EVERYONE. Great teachers/humans/inspirations, great energy, lots of content (yoga flows, workouts, yoga for digestion (love!),..., pilates, meditation (my favourite part;they're so nourishing), and on top of all that a lifestyle section where you can get to know these two wonderful human beings. Thank you for everything Juliana and Mark. Namaste
I love Boho Beautiful. For over a year, I have been 1000% hooked. They offer all types of movement, stillness, voyaging to amazing spots, and beautiful awareness teachings. The couple absolutely created not only for me, but for many, the connection our souls were craving to combine when activating the body. Thank you!
I love their classes and their vegan recipes. highly recommended the Detoxify program!
I've been working out at home for about 10 years, so I have bought a lot of different app and excersices through that time, and Boho Beutiful if so far the most complete program, and every class has creative movements and you do not feel you are doing the same thing every day because Juliana combine really different excersices. I love the vibe and the concept. Really recommended. It's in my top 3
I love Boho beautiful, it’s so inspiring.
Great workout!🙌🏼
Just... Wow.
Love the Boho Beautiful workouts! They are challenging but Juliana makes it easy to understand.
I just love everything about you guys. Your yoga, meditation and work out videos are the best I have ever done. You are truly inspirational and I admire you so much. The videos are all in beautiful locations with great music and so well made. Thank you so much. Lots of love. Namaste
I love both of them. They are so inspiring.
Great excercises and as usual with a wonderful friendly Juliana.
Great program but it is tough! Your fitness challange programs on YouTube were a good prep for this program.
I really love all the videos of Juliana and Mark! For every mood and every physical condition there is something out there. At the moment I’m on my 47th day of yoga which I all did with Julianas free videos on YouTube. Also I challenged myself with a Pilates and a summer body challenge already. Both great workouts and I could see and feel nice results after only two weeks. I also bought the transform programme but I’m not that far there so I cannot tell yet. But I’m very convinced of boho beautifuls work and Juliana is a great teacher, with warm and caring personality so I always feel great about what I do no matter if she can do it way better than me. Thank you for your great work!
Approachable, yet challenging yoga filled with encouraging words and loving connections.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,884 reviews