Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,511 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Gillian Boys
I have been nothing but happy and satisfied since I have been a member of Boho Beautiful. There is a yoga class/workout for any mood you are in. Some will royally kick your butt, in a good way, and some are the chill, peaceful flow you are looking for. Highly recommend 👌 👍
Very good program. I am following the 7 day detox and the exercises and recipes are so delicious, I even share my food with my husband and he loves it! I also love to see the places you film your programs, make them a wanting me to look forward for my next class!
I am really enjoying this program. The format presents a 7 day program engaging and understanding each of the Chakras beginning at the base of the spine. There is a focused 50-60 minute yoga practice everyday, a meditation or breathwork session and a closing 40-50 minute yin session. I have been drawing out each day to a week by engaging in other focused practices from the official app that correspond with that Chakra. The companion book is lovely and well done. Every day there is suggested intention to focus upon and it is spelled out in the book. There is also a helpful exercise each day to seal in the positive work that you are accomplishing with your physical body. This is 100% money well spent and I can revisit the program anytime I like as it is included on the premium boho beautiful app.
Thank you for your loving and inspiring Yoga at one of the Most beautiful places in the world. One day I might make it over there… 🙏🏻
Have been an ardent follower of Boho beautiful for 3 years. I have never had any athletic background or anything. I started to glow up right after doing their yoga for 2 years. In my life, I never thought of taking Vegan path which I still haven't. Will go vegan when I have the accessibility. In between I have switched my workout options to two new methods. But nothing gives me best results than Boho Beautiful and the way they guide about mindful eating. Always a Boho beautiful Fangirl! Love and Light -Shanmathi
Thank you guys for helping me to bring yoga to my life as everyday practice! Love you a lot!
love forever
Boho Beautiful is the absolute best!! Their videos are amazing! So many options to choose from and they are all wonderful!
I am in love with the program. it feels so right - each video suits very well. The program strengthens my body and soothes my soul.
Boho Beautiful is just perfect in my opinion.yoga I absolutely love the yoga practices and Juliana and Mark have such a serene, mindful,beautiful, passionate and loving way about them and it shows through in the videos.The meditations are brilliant and I find myself repeating a mantra throughout my day😊 The workouts are awesome and I can easily modify any jumping to low impact but for me Boho Beautiful is all about yoga, meditations and mindfulness. Seriously you need to give Boho Beautiful a go it will change your life!!!!! Thank you Juliana and Mark from my heart to yours Namaste 🙏
I love the new feature of having an app where all of the premium content I have purchased can reside. I can save favorite classes from each program and easily find them in my favorites. I like to see a program through and then come back to individual classes after. I just finished Detox and loved all of it including the recipes. I transitioned to plant based at the start of Covid and love the new ideas and inspiration for meals. These two are the kindest most generous souls with all that they put out to help the community. I am forever grateful that I have found them and get to practice with them. Everything is always done with such beauty and care you can feel their love shine through. I hope they never stop making content they are my favorite yoga teachers!
Boho Beautiful has become like family to me…and I have enjoyed all their travels right along with them because they took me with them, and I have a feeling that we aren’t done yet! Because they have shared so many authentic details about themselves, for so long now, It’s funny but it’s like we have shared memories 😆 Point of fact being, they are truly like family, and I trust my family. I have 2 Premium courses, as well as a regular subscription on the App. Their premium courses are top notch, all immersive , and life changing due to the encouraging words and flows that reinforce healthier choices and rituals. All done in a very relaxed and cozy way, which I loved because it was lonely during the lockdown. It’s funny now…If I don’t hear from them for a bit…I get worried…Yep, like fam! ❤️🙏💜💜🙏❤️
When I started this journey with Juliana, I was in it for all the fit and body reasons. As I have continued this journey, it has become more about going inward. She has taught me to have fun, accept where I am, and also allow myself to push a little more each day. I am grateful for the boho beautiful collection and look forward to more experiences with Juliana and Mark.
The program was very simple and amazing to follow during those 7 days. My whole family liked! I felt the practice in my whole body and Presence. Thank You! Namaste
Hi Juliana and Mark, I really enjoyed doing the retreat and I particularly find the explanation in each class is encouraging enjoyable and inspiring! I definitely feel that one hour classes feel complete and give you a proper sense of achievement compared to anything from 15mins to 30mins on the official site. Would be great if you could do more one hour classes!! I find both officia and premium apps very accessible and wish one could click on some outfits that link to the possibility of buying them online directly as I have serious trouble finding comfortable and efficient yoga clothing. Would be great as well to have some smoothie and juice recipes noted down so one can refer to them easily. Those are my suggestions 😀. I want to thank you both for inspiring me to get into yoga again and thanks to you I do it almost very day for my mind body and soul. I will also be joining the triyoga teacher training with Simon Crandell this summer. By chance would you have any recommendations for some great retreats in Europe? As much as I would love to go to Costa Rica it is a bit far for me this year to travel. Lots of love, Adriana
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th April 2022
Love the Boho Beautiful brand, especially the yin yoga, I love the way the classes are conducted, the music and.I do the classes over and over, I just love them so much. The pain in my body is reducing every day, I'm more flexible, more centered and peaceful. My husband is also on board and we love doing i together
There are no words to describe what Boho Beautiful "Juliana & Mark" have brought to my life. I have been following them since the beginning of their journey, if I am not sailing, Van-living, or Land living they are with me on on my journeys & travels keeping me balance, giving me strength, and patience in the crazy world we are all living in. When ever I connect to do a class on my terms daily it seems they have already planned what I will be doing like they can read my mind what I am needing for that day. I would highly recommend any one to invest in their self look no further they will have something your heart is needing.
It was just amazing!
I started this Boho journey almost 2 years ago and I never thought I’d be this in tune with my body, mind and self! Juliana and Mark are one of the best around and I live going on every journey they come forth with. It’s super easy to follow and can take it anywhere you go. Keep up the amazing work and I can’t wait for what’s next!
I recently bought the yoga detoxification programm and I loved it. It was well planned from beginning to end, great recipes with a detailed video description and alternately gentle and challenging yoga lessons teached by Juliana. You guys give so much love and care to the detail of your content, which is a rarity these days. It makes your content so valuable and provides the feeling to be very close to your life and the values you teach. Looking forward to everything you share with the world! Love & Light back to you from Lippstadt, Germany, Jana
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,511 reviews