Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
Responsive service, demonstrating true customer centricity. Thank you.
Good service.
The staff seemed keen to please and made a lot of effort. An unreasonable delay between us trying to make the booking and finally having it confirmed a week later was due to Peregrine Adventures in Australia repeatedly trying to get responses from agents in Spain but letting the matter drift on for days without e.g. phoning the agents to expedite things. One Peregrine message to Bookmundi went into junk mail in error, and the updates Bookmundi sent us were therefore inaccurate (as to when the booking might be completed). Perhaps a little more chasing by Bookmundi might have made Peregrine work more quickly. We almost cancelled the booking out of frustration with the delay and the misleading messages (such as "we will let you know in 48 hours" whereas it turned out to be a much longer wait than that). But we did appreciate the efforts of Jane at Bookmundi to sort it out in the end.
Hi Eileen, Really appreciate your honest feedback. It did indeed take Peregrine Adventures too much time to confirm this booking, which we are sorry for. We are currently looking into how come that one email ended up in our spam folder, and we will definitely get that solved. We wish you an amazing tour in Spain. All the best Team Bookmundi
The flight was smooth. The view was fantastic. I would recommend this once in a lifetime experience.
1st time I got no answer, but when I reached out second time, I had a great experience. Thank you!
Very user friendly
Bookmundi was easy to navigate, and well set out, A great selection of potential holidays set out and summarised with the most important information.
Process was simple. Responses were fast. Attached information in good detail. Questions on delivery not relevant.
Very quick response hope the trip goes well
Very intuitive booking. Qucik approval and respond. I had several questions related to my booking that were answered within few hours.
Easy to book. Great price.
i think you did pretty good in assassinating me and i was happy with your company. i just think there´s always space for improvement.
Put me in contact with a responsive and qualified operator
They were quick to reply to my query looking for companies in Nepal who offered trips to Poon Hill. They only sent me one reference, which worked out. I thought they might send me more operators as there are many, many in Kathmandu, and not just one listed on Bookmundi. However, I worked with the one they sent, and (along with working another I found on a Trip Advisor search) decided to go with the one from Bookmundi. Things went well -- communication with local staff was prompt and in English. (I had a lot of trouble finally printing out the Bookmundi confirmation details, and almost asked them to resend it, but eventually figured out a workaround. I'd do business with them again.
Hi Edward, Thank you very much for your review and feedback, much appreciated. We're glad to hear that you ended up booking with the operator we recommended. :) I am sorry to hear that you had some issues with printing the booking confirmation. I've therefore just sent you a brief private message to get your further feedback on it, so that we can resolve it before the week is over. We wish you an amazing trekking experience in Nepal. All the best, The Bookmundi Team
THey answered my questions, but it took over 24 hours to respond. No problem.
I hope that a tour will be unforgettable! I look forward a trip
I got a very fast reply for my booking.
Very efficient with follow up. Booking confirmation was a quick turn around. Impressed that they even have extra security measures for fraud bookings as I used my husbands credit card when still using my maiden name for booking. Every other company just took the payments without question. Now fingers crossed the tour group is as amazing as the Bookmundi experience!
Bookmundi is rated 4.68 based on 345 reviews