Bookmundi Reviews

of reviewers recommend Bookmundi
Courier, Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours

Tell us how Bookmundi made you happy
I don’t usually do reviews as they can be made up but I’ve been so impressed by Bookmundi that I give it my thanks. First they are responsive. Sarah was very attentive and when there was a problem she took responsibility to sought it out. Also they are competitive and a great place to check out lots of tours from different operators. AAA+++
Bookmundi paired me up with someone who worked with me to get the exact experience I asked for. It was easy to book and communicate via email
Easy, seamless, great communication, looking forward to the trip
Booking process was very good because of direct contact with local agent
Planning a customized trip was an easy experience. My agent, Victoria, helped Me with every step and made a trip perfect for me. Thank you!
Very poor your operators do not know if I have paid or not and no follow uo to emails.
Hi Jon, Thanks for your review. First of all, sorry to hear that you did not find our tour operator to be responsive enough. Our customer service has been in contact you via a separate email correspondence to try and help with resolving any outstanding issues. Per what we can see, the operator did indeed follow-up on the same day the booking was made, and they have followed up afterwards as well, albeit one time taking 48 hours to respond due to weekend (but to be honest, many local operators, as well as international operators, do take up to 48 hours to respond during weekends). Any in case, we of course still apologise for that this level of service did not meet your expectations. For your information, Bookmundi's customer service are on duty during weekends as well, so you can always expect a response within 24 hours from us. With regards to payment, the additional services you requested have now indeed been paid for, and the operator is fully aware of that as well. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to write back to our customer service team, and they will quickly assist you. All the best, Jane Andersen Bookmundi
Smooth reservation process, kind contact from the company!
Booking with Bookmundi was a fantastic experience. They found just the right tour and just the right guide to match what we were looking for. They responded very quickly and although we were searching for something that was not a standard tour, they met our requirements very quickly. Now lets hope the tour is as good at the booking experience.
Prompt reply, patience,easy to construct visit
Easy and very professional, I Hope the tour is the same in February
Cami has been so incredibly helpful, listening carefully to everything that I want to get out of this trip, patiently amending the itinerary as I changed my mind about things! It was then super easy to confirm the booking. I'm very excited about what will be a holiday of a lifetime!
My boyfriend and I hiked the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu with Action Peru treks and I highly recommend them. They are a small local company but they are the best trekking company on the Inca Trail.
Easy & Simple to use providing various options. All our questions were answered in a clear manner very soon and the offer & booking was convenient as well.
Fast response.
Easy, Clear, and precise.
So far, Soooo Good, Danielle Lee has been very helpful. Can't wait for my trip/tour
Prompt customer service
The agent Emma Brown was very good and very helpful. In retrospect, I wish there had been more warnings about the lengthy process to obtain a Russian visa. The visa problems may mean I will not have one in time to take the trip though I am paying an exorbitant amount in trying to obtain one in time to depart.
Great site, price and service. Would definitely recommend Bookmundi.
Excellent service, especially considering I made a late evening night before booking! Email response that night and driver at my door as stated within the time frame next morning. Highly recommend.
Bookmundi is rated 4.71 based on 330 reviews