Brightside Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Click Here
"Excellent service and feeling much better."
"Absolutely amazing!"
"It's worked wonders for me, and it more affordable than other options."
"Convenient way to get the meds you need no matter how chaotic life is for you."
"Everything has been good so far. I like my doctor and so far the meds are helping. Some of the CBT modules haven’t played all the way through. Support says they are fixing them so I need to check back. For a new service, issues likes these happen so it isn’t a huge deal. Overall I’m glad to be a patient w Brightside."
"While quick access to medication is great, and my doctor is very helpful and accessible, the CBT lessons are sort of useless without accountability. I've also been paying for my medication through my insurance, and have never actually gotten meds shipped. I guess I thought the service would actually connect me with a therapist as well, but that's not the case. I'll be unsubscribing this month after I see a local physician."
"My experience has been almost perfect and I’m really grateful for this access, I personally would find a face to face session 0ver FaceTime more helpful than the CBT lessons, but I do enjoy those. All in all BrightSide has been amazing!"
"Exactly what I needed."
"Brightside has helped me pull myself out of a hole, start doing the things I love again, and to finally feel like myself. My doctor is very knowledgeable and easy to get in contact with. The CBTs have helped me think more positively and they’re straight to the point so it doesn’t take too much time to complete them."
"I really like the consistency of the medication with the doctors review of my treatment."
"I genuinely feel that my treatment plan is working, and it drastically less invasive feeling than a doctors visit. I’ve felt a lot better since I’ve started, and I’m not experiencing the side effects thatI expected. The ones I am are very minimal."
"Extremely efficient way to get quality care. No gimmicks, no nonsense, no delays. They way it should be. Thank you."
"Brightside is a wonderful idea and a great new unique way to help tackle the depression epidemic. Happy to have another alternative"
"Dr is smart and caring. Willing to listen to what you want."
"As a busy healthcare practitioner myself, I don’t have a lot of time for appointments. Bright side is convenient and effective. Dr. Laura is super easy to work with as well."
"Easy access when you need it. It's simple and effective. It has been a life changer for me. So grateful for bright side."
"It's been a mess. Missed appointments and poor communication are the norm."
"So far brightside has helped improve my mental state I still battle with depression and anxiety but with the help of brightside and the medication given I’m doing better"
"It’s unfortunate that controlled substances can’t be prescribed. Regular medications don’t really work for me and now I’m limited on what I can get to help me."
"It has been a tremendous help to my mental health and overall quality of life. I was skeptical of an online therapy and medicinal approach but the check-ins and quick responses from my doctor have been very effective. Since I work 2 jobs and have 2 small children, I didn’t think I could make time for therapy but knew I needed help. This has been such a pleasant experience! I highly recommend!"
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 237 reviews