Brightside Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Brightside

About Brightside: Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

"Wasn't informed of a shipping error so medication was delayed by 2 weeks."
"Thank you for existing. Brightside has quite literally saved my life."
"Brightside was exactly what I needed. Feeling like I didn’t have many options financially, this program came at the right time. I’m feeling better everyday."
"I wish I had an easier time contacting my doctor without using forms exclusively. He changed my dosage and im having trouble navigating to get ahold of him for an early refill."
"I’m thankful for the access this has provided me to be able to seek help medically. I am still in my first prescription so it’s hard for me to tell if it’s helping, but I think it is. My doctor has been helpful, but I feel like I need to be able to talk about my problems in longer sessions. There’s a lot I need to talk to someone about that I just am unable to in my life, and having someone to discuss concerns with would really make me feel less crazy."
Thanks for your feedback, Karley. It's of course a great idea to find someone to talk to in longer sessions about what's going on in your life - this can be an important part of working through things. But, whether online or in person, doctors aren't generally the right fit for this. We recommend finding a therapist to talk to and would be glad to recommend solutions online or in person that might help.
"I like my doctor and the medication she prescribed is really working for me (I've taken it before so I already knew it works for me). It bothers me that I can't communicate with her easily, when all I want to do is ask a simple text-based question or update her on my progress in a way that your automated questions aren't capable of capturing. I plan to stop using Brightside and see a doctor in person in a few months when doing so works better with my schedule. As an aside, I would be willing to pay more per month for the option to actually communicate via email or skype with a doctor, but I can see how the optics of that aren't great."
Thanks for your feedback, Susannah. We hear you and see where you're coming from on this. We are actively working on making it easier to message with your doctor about small questions or updates. Please keep an eye out for this in the near future and we'd love to hear your feedback one you have the chance to use it.
"The intake process was a breeze and within a month of receiving my prescription I felt a sizable difference in my depression symptoms. Also adding in more exercise and meditation daily created a perfect environment to create more emotional stability for myself than I have had in several months."
"I don’t know what I would have done if I didn’t find brightside. Being able to find therapy and medication on my own time was a lifesaver. And I truly do feel that it’s a bargain to be able to get CBT and medication for as cheap as it is."
"It's affordable and getting my meds is convenient."
"I have had very good luck with you guys and am so happy I have this option. My only criticism is I wish there was more to the dashboard. I wish I could be able to write my doctor an email when something is going good or bad or when I have a question."
"I like the convenience of the service."
"Brightside is a GREAT value! Dr. Wyatt is so good to talk to, and I think he has been extremely helpful getting me back into life!"
"I think a little more information about side effects would be good, but it has been great for me so far."
"Game changer. Really great doctors that I wouldn't have access to otherwise (the woman I'm seeing graduated from Harvard Medical School!). On top of that, extremely convenient."
"I love the convenience of meeting online and getting my prescriptions mailed to my house. This has been ideal for my busy lifestyle."
"Brightside is convenient and affordable. I like the skill kit lesson as a supplement to my medication."
"Brightside has been a godsend. I have no medical insurance currently and was suffering uncontrollably and had no control over my emotions and feelings. I’m 3 months into meds and feel like a whole new person. I can’t thank brightside enough. After my dad died. It felt like my world did too. Now I realized, it didn’t. I just needed extra help. Thank you so much"
"I like most of the things about it. I don't like how little human interaction there is; even for an online help source. I thought I would be talking to a doctor at least once a month."
"Works great"
"Quick access to a psychiatrist and weekly check ins help track progress"
Brightside is rated 4.49 based on 82 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access