Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Brightside, has been extremely helpful for me. I appreciate the services that are provided. Thanks to brightside, I am feeling better than I felt in a long time.
The medication has helped me a lot already. I can see a huge difference and feel much more balanced. I'm pretty new to the therapy but I just haven't been motivated to do it. I've been making a lot of progress working on things on my own and whereas I'm sure that it's very helpful for a lot of people I'm just not sure that it's for me.
It works for me.
Brightside works, but the $95/month member fee on top of the medication fee is extremely expensive for next to no interaction with a provider. Even switching to Medication Maintenance ($45/mo) would be very overpriced for the service I'm receiving.
I love my medical doctor, but I couldn’t even get an appt with my therapist until June 10th when I started the program in April! So, I didn’t get my 1 therapy session per month until June! Now they’ve indicated I can have 4 sessions a month, but I also got a notice that my therapist is changing. I hope I don’t have to wait another couple months to start all over again with a new therapist.
Everyone is phenomenal
Great customer service
Maybe to be easy, is easy and non-invasive.
My dr. Is wonderful. Very interactive, he listens if I have something to say. It's all very convenient and worth it.
So far Brightside has been my light at the end of the tunnel for me. I started may 6 2021. I felt hopeless because I have severe anxiety and I couldn’t get healthcare because it cost to much. So far my anxiety has decreased which is a true blessing! I don’t have as many panic attacks as I did and I definitely have less worrying! They put me on Lexapro and that has helped my anxiety a lot. But the other medication they gave me for when I’m having a panic attack in the moment doesn’t work well for in that initial panic moment. I’m hopeful tho that we can maybe find something better that works. I let them know today so we will see! I would say I have half my life back so far. I’m still afraid to go outta my comfort zone in fear of a panic attack hitting But I have been able to do way more then I was! That’s a blessing because Every little bit counts! So I am very thankful! They ship the medication on time every month so you don’t have to worry about that! Thank you brightside I feel I am on my way to getting my life back :)
I love Brightside, I love my provider! It took me years to finally seek for help to deal with my depression and my doctor is just amazing! Thank you Brightside for
Honestly it's an amazing site with awsome people. I never thought I would get help with my mental health but this makes it easy and affordable. I honestly feel better every day, just knowing someone is there for me and that there is help. That I don't have to face this alone and that there is medication and therapy to help get me in a better place.
I love the medicine I’m on and the treatment I’ve received! The only issue I have is how expensive this is to pay for each month.
I enjoy doing the weekly check ins. However, it takes my Dr. so long to answer my questions
So far my psychiatrist and therapist have been wonderful. I have hope again! Thank you!
I think it’s pricey to charge $45 a month to write a prescription. I’m not receiving other services.
I don’t feel significant improvement but I do feel improvement and I’ve learned a lot of tools to help me move forward
Brightside is a life saver. I owe any improvements in my mental health to this service. It was easy and quick to get the help I needed, and it’s also been more affordable than using insurance. I appreciate the timely access to care and treatment I receive through Brightside.
Has made my treatment doable for me. Have never been able to see about all of this in a good way for me.
I love brightside they listen to the patient
Brightside is rated 4.51 based on 1,323 reviews