Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Using an online platform for help with my depression and anxiety has been a lifesaver this year. In a time where it’s nearly impossible to get in anywhere, let alone quickly, this has been so convenient and actually a way more preferable way to see and talk to someone. (I wish this had been around years ago). Thank you so much for being here.
As someone who suffers from Anxiety & Depression, the sheer act of having to take time off from work to schedule and travel to a doctor's appointment can be overwhelming. Since finding Brightside I am back to being my old self, all from the convenience of my home. If it weren't for Brightside's commitment to flexibility I would still be struggling to get out of bed and interact with the world!
My doctor works well with me to ensure my care is the best it can be.
I don't feel like I'm diving deep enough with therapy. The website can be difficult to navigate as well.
I received both medication and therapy from Brightside at the time when I truly need help to go through the difficult days. Both Jason and Maria are very attentative, quick to respond to my questions, and came up with treatment plan to made me feel better quickly.
I had one conversation with the Provider. I was prescribed medication. I fill out surveys, but really what for? No one has spoken to me in over a month. I had the impression this was more interactive. It took 10 days for medication to arrive by mail when I asked for it to be sent to a pharmacy.
Highly recommend.
I love the convenience!
Feeling balanced
The medication is helping!
It’s helped I think. Really nice staff :)
I highly recommend Brightside to anyone needing help. It is easily accessed and affordable and Dr Gallagher is the best. She goes above and beyond for me.
I am a busy mom that runs a daycare from home. I needed some mental help. With covid and kids, my life is overwhelming. But the thought of having to close daycare to see someone was just not justifiable. This is where Brightside came in. I could meet with providers at home. Not have to worry about babysitters. Their hours were super convenient. I got the boost I needed to get back going again. Thank you so much.
Brightside helped me get care quickly when I needed it.
Your telephone communications are not good. Human contact to customer service seems to be non existent. My care provider is excellent however
Very easy and simple to get the medication I needed. Since starting to use Brightside I have begun to feel so much better about myself and I wake up everyday with a sense of excitement which wasn’t there before!
Not really the level of therapy I need.
Brightside has been a great help to me. The therapy sessions and learning to recognize and control my depression and anxiety is improving my quality of life.
I have had a good experience with Brightside son far. They work with my insurance. My doctor was kind and helpful. I really like the weekly checking to map my progress. I find it helpful.
I like how easy it is to start and accessible it is for anyone! I actually enjoy the weekly checkins to see a visual of my progress
Brightside is rated 4.49 based on 1,676 reviews