byggebo.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Very good quality and very fast delivery!
Awesome shops, great informative staff. Absolute pleasure to deal with. Best of all local. Never been more important to support local.
The reason why I only give Bygge Bo 2 out of 5 stars is because their customer service was shockingly bad when we had issues with the delivery of our order. They didn’t return any phone calls or emails so we had to do all chasing with the delivery company ourselves.
We bought our car seat, base and pram from Byggebo back in March and honestly can't recommend then enough, they had great product knowledge and made the whole process alot easier. We have made a few other purchases since, the customer service and delivery times have been excellent
Lovely irish company to deal with.
Absolutely love this shop, everything is so adorable. Staff are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend.
I found the sales assistant Kerry so helpful and a lovely girl. Such a fabulous shop and you can see a lot of work goes into the merchandising of products. I love all the little Dutch shop range. I will definitely be back.
Ordered an Uppababy Vista V2 and Cybex Cloud Z from Byggebo. Fantastic service and delivery as requested
The slr have packed nicely and safety to delivery. The deliver time is quick and happy to receive the product right on time
Great efficient purchase. The product arrived well packaged and quickly to my home in London. Will look on this site in future for sure.
It’s arrived on time and it’s of the highest quality ..I will definitely be buying more of their items
Amanda and the team have been brilliant to deal with from day one. We would highly recommend!
I recently bought a wobbel board for my little girls birthday which isn’t for another week so she hasn’t played with it yet but I’m sure she’ll love it! I ordered over the phone and found the customer service fantastic . The girl I was speaking to was so lovely and helpful . I was surprised how quickly I received my order too! Overall it was stress free shipping experience, I highly recommend x
Excellent service. Used both online chat and phone call. Completely satisfied. Shopped around for product and the store was the cheapest in comparison to other competitors. Delivery was very quick. Thanks.
Great Shop and excellent customer service, I love the range they stock.
The item arrived with a delay but in perfect condition. The chair looks like on the picture, it's very comfortable and nice looking. Very satisfied with the purchase!
Amazing mat
Great and fast service.
Product quality is so good.
Good quality products and very satisfied with the service! Thanks for wrapping it like a present, I loved it! Little details always count in a sensitive time of having a baby! ❤️
byggebo.com is rated 4.79 based on 245 reviews