byggebo.com Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Telephone
"Quick delivery Beautifully wrapped Fab product Will defo use again ๐Ÿ˜Š"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great products well made. Super quick delivery and well packaged. Will def use this site in future"
"As usual, very easy and pleasant to deal with"
"Some really lovely items and very nice to deal with!"
"Very helpful and friendly service, purchase arrived very quickly and product excellent quality"
"Super quick service, will be using you again"
"It was such a pleasure dealing with both Amanda and Amy in Bygge Bo. They were both extremely helpful from our first visit to the store, right up to collecting all of our bits. I would 100% recommended them. It’s a beautiful shop with lovely pieces and I can’t wait to go back when baby is born. Thanks a million girls."
"I ordered over the phone from the shop in Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland. The lady I spoke to was friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable about her products. She answered my questions, took my details and processed my order. It was delivered within 3 days, and that included a weekend! Excellent customer service and I will definitely be ordering from this store again. Thank You!"
"Fantastic service, friendly staff. Beautiful shop!"
"We order something every month and we always love the service and products!"
"Great service and beautiful products. All I bought came to Cork on time and in perfect conditions. Thanks you!"
"Lovely experience at the shop.. Amy very helpful and the range of stock superb. Looking forward to returning.."
"Beautiful store with extremely helpful staff"
"Excellent service, competitively priced"
"Excellent service and competitively priced to competition"
"Lovely shop and fantastic customer service; resolved my query within 5 minutes๐Ÿ‘Œ. Would highly recommend, and I'm definitely ordering again!"
"Great service, the shop is fabulous with lots of unusual bits for baby, will definitely be back & would recommend ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ˜Š"
"Product arrived in perfect condition and in good time. Great service and thank you card was a nice touch."
"We love this store and all of its products! We buy toys, bath products, blankets etc on monthly basis. The only issue we had is that on two occasions we received product in different color from the one we ordered."
"Beautiful shop some fabulous products staff are nice and friendly and very knowledgeable."
byggebo.com is rated 4.88 based on 40 reviews