byggebo.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Extremely helpful and very friendly. Would definitely recommend to a friend.
Delighted with the product and delivery
Very good service and product.
Easy to order and really quick to deliver. Reasonable price too.
Lovey shop il definitely purchase ere again , and staff very friendly and helpful!
Excellent little house. Easy to construct and lovely colours. Furniture easy for little hands. My 3 granddaughters love it!
They have a great selection and delivery is quick too.
Product described indicated free delivery. However the fine print indicated otherwise.
Excellent service and a gorgeous purchase I will be buying from ye again
looking forward to seeing our daughters face light up with her Tipi tent and little Dutch wooden activity cube & train.
Love, love this shop and the service is fantastic!
Happy 😊 I must say I love my footmuff it's really good warm and so soft... But I'm not pleased with my byggebo ant stroller its not even a month I'm using it but its already broken on handles there's a thing that clicks on to hold the handles to be steady it just isn't working any more I'm just so disappointed about that 🀦‍♀️.
We have just bought three Liewood Dinosaur toys for our son for his first Christmas. We were astounded at the quality & size of the toys and have recommended Bygge Bo to a number of our friends and family since. I get the feeling that we will become a long term customer as the style and range is exactly what we were looking for.
Very quick delivery and love the products. Would purchase from Byggebo again
This shop carries beautiful things. The quality is excellent and the service is also great and so friendly and informed. I live a long way from Navan so I was delighted to be able to shop online for Christmas presents. The items arrived right on the time stated. They were well packaged and looked as good in reality as they did on the website. I would definitely visit again if I’m in the area or failing that I will order off the website.
Excellent website , very user friendly. Extremely brilliant shipping time especially on such a busy weekend. Excellent shop already looking forward to my next purchase 😍😍
My only grandson is coming from California to stay with us for Christmas so as you can imagine I needed to "get my house in order"!. I was looking for organic cotton fitted sheets online for the cot bed. There were very few outlets selling this product and I found byggebo.com. What a fabulous outlet. Beautiful sustainable bedding, nursery items and toys. What a find. My purchase online was seamless from start to receiving the delivery. Really professional. The sheets are absolutely beautiful quality and fitted perfectly. Well done to all the team in byggebo.com and I will be back!
It's okay they deal with your issues really quickly so I had lovely experience just was not happy because my stroller came without raincover
Only good words. Excellent material and reception. No delays. I would recommend it for sure!
Great customer experience. Handy user friendly website, no problems with order or delivery and items arrived quickly by courier. Delighted with the toys for my daughter
byggebo.com is rated 4.77 based on 96 reviews