byggebo.com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
Click Here
"Incredible choice of beautiful baby products! The girls in the shop are brilliant to deal with and everything I’ve purchased from Bygge Bo has arrived quickly and the quality is always top notch!"
"Really good service and knowledgeable staff. Lots of choice in store for travel systems and the staff really knew the pros and cons of each. Travelled from Dublin to purchase here as had much better experience compared to some of the larger baby stores in Dublin. I found the travel system bundles better here too compared to the bigger stores."
"I purchased the Buggaboo Cup holder online. There was a mix up with my address and I got a text message from the DPD driver saying my delivery was left in Londis supermarket but didn't say which one. I contacted byggebo customer service and received a reply the next day saying they would contact DPD. That was two days ago and so far I've heard nothing back from either byggebo or DPD. Disappointing service"
"The lady that served me had very good product knowledge and was very helpful with her suggestions."
"Beautiful shop and staff are very friendly and welcoming. However I went to use a voucher I had and was told it could only be used on certain items in store and not in the item I was buying, this hadn’t been highlighted before which was very disappointing"
"The service in ordering was great and the delivery fast and efficient"
"My first time purchasing from byggebo but will definitely not be my last. If was an easy, faultless transaction and the item arrived the next day! I received an appreciation email for my business which I thought was genuine and the item arrived in perfect condition. Very happy with this business, items sold of high standard. Thank you kindly"
"Purchase arrived quickly and in perfect condition, very happy with my shopping experience and would definitely buy from Bygge bo again."
"Great customer service and fast delivery will recommend to my family and friends"
"Loved it . Very ease to order , fast delivery ! Prices for Stokke products are less than on the other websites ! Highly recommend !"
"Excellent products and service! Speedy delivery too. Will definitely purchase from byggebo.com again and would reccomend to others!"
"Very cute rattle and teether"
"Incredibly helpful and went to great lengths to ship me an Uppababy travel case within 24 hours when I needed it urgently for a trip"
"Loved service, as always! So many lovely toys and baby items to choose from."
"Had a fantastic experience with my online order from ByggeBo. The website was really easy to navigate and my order arrived super quick in the most lovely packaging - excellent customer service. Would 100% recommend"
"I ordered a pair of Bibs soothers for my baby and they arrived the next day! Brilliant service and even got a cute little "shhh baby sleeping" door hanger with it! Definitely ordering from you again😊"
"I ordered a play mat which was delivered within days of ordering. I’m delighted with the mat, it’s a gorgeous print and great quality. Highly recommend for quality and quick delivery"
"Loved shopping at Bygge Bo. Great choice of high quality products. Amanda and Amy have been extremely nice and supportive through the entire process of purchasing our beautiful nursery furnitures. Very happy with our choice. We’ll definitely go back again for more shopping for our little one."
"Love this shop; the little Dutch range is amazing I love all their bits. I also am So happy with the Sleepyhead- my little girl (and my husband and I!!) is sleeping so much better! Thank you so much for all your help."
"Very quick delivery and everything was easy. Love the product too (toy kitchen)."
byggebo.com is rated 4.79 based on 68 reviews