byggebo.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend byggebo.com
"I’ve made a few purchases from Bygge Bo since they opened. I thought I had most things I needed for my newborn already, but I just couldn’t help myself when I saw all of the beautiful things Bygge Bo has to offer! Amanda and Amy were so helpful each time I was in and we are delighted with everything we have bought. I love how the store offers products that most mainstream stores do not!"
"Amazing!"
"The girls were an amazing help to me and my husband. We are first time parents and went into the girls admitting zero knowledge in all things baby. Amy met me for 2 hours in one meeting and a further 2 hours again for additional help. Amanda offered to help put in my car seat plus assemble my buggy .... this is so helpful to us. They are very warm and very helpful plus they have a beautiful shop with amazing high quality products that compete very favourable with the more mainstream retailers. It’s great Navan finally has a shop like this .... and I know it will be my go- to shop in the event of us needing anything. Best of luck girls in this new venture. I have only good things to say about it. Caroline & Wayne ❤️💙"
"Fantastic service, answered all my enquires so fast, very Helpful when making my purchase over the phone. I received my purchase within 4 days!! I will definitely be back!"
"Strange to be asked for a review when I haven't received my purchase yet! Paid for this uppababy seat and was told at the time that it would be ready within a week....still waiting and that was the start of March! Disappointing"
byggebo.com is rated 4.60 based on 5 reviews