canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
Scam company!!! Do not order. I ordered $174.40 worth of products over a month ago and haven’t received a thing other than proof of order and payment. Called four times, the only time a human answered after I gave her my information and asked about my purchase, I was blatantly hung up on. The other times the music ended and a message saying call during normal business hours concluded with no message availability then hung up. I was listening to music 5 times for over 20 minutes. I emailed 6 times and have received nothing but confirmation of my email. I contacted Better Business Bureau. I want a full reimbursement. Worst ever.
Report to Better Business bureau. They took my money and sent nothing. SCAM COMPANY
DO NOT FALL FOR IT
NON - EXISTENT CUSTOMER SERVICE --
They have the absolute WORST Customer Service! Have been trying to reach them via eMail & telephone since June 1 in regards to several large and expensive Acrylic prints that have been printed TOO LIGHT & TOO WASHED-OUT. My "30 days" to get a refund is running out, now, too. And I HAVE GOTTEN ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSE except a canned email about how they'll get back to me in 1-2 days, then 3-5 days, and still, NOTHING.
They have ignored my telephone calls and emails for 4 weeks, as of today.
Acrylic prints are extremely light and washed-out - which defeats the whole purpose of getting Acrylic prints! They also failed to mount and/or include the aluminum backframe.
Yet another was printed "backwards", too pink, and too light. Being "backwards" makes it unusable in the space it was intended for...
I would have liked to get reprints. I'll settle for a refund. But I can't get anyone to respond!
I guess you get what you pay for... Sad. Family-owned, American company. Would have like to give them more business. But this is ridiculous.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY!
They advertise that canvases ship in 24hrs. Mine has been sitting in the "order received" status for a week now. False advertising! Stay away! Far away! Zero customer service as well.
The pictures were so dark you can hardly see it..
My childhood picture was horrible
Wrong pictures was supposed to be canvas not acrylic and still haven't heard from anyone since I crossed it out with permanent marker
Hands down the worst canvas picture ever! The photos were crooked and didn't reach the sides of the frame! I will never order from this company again.
This company is horrible. DO NOT USE. You can never reach anyone to talk to. They take 2-3 days to respond to email and then its like a blanket reply that doesn't answer your question. They say 24-48 hour turn around time but it took over a month to get. Quality is less than desirable although their return policy is great but you then never get your money back. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEONE PLACE REPUTABLE WITH QUALITY SERVICE!!!!
This company took way longer than it said to fulfill the order, with no possible way to contact a person to ask if it was even going to come. When the canvases did come, they sent two of one of the canvas and did not send the other. I have emailed them to try to get the canvas I ordered (the only way to contact them) and they said they would get back to me in a maximum of 2 business days. It has been over a week and I have not heard anything back. The two canvases that are the same actually are not the same size, they are an inch shorter from each other and one is more pink than the other. Spend more if you actually want to get what you ordered
canvasdicount has to be the worst service I’ve ever experienced, I saw their ad that said next day shipping and I placed my order, 2 weeks later there’s no shipping and they don’t pick their customer service number. They are really terrible, I would not recommend them to anyone.
I ordered a mask and a pillow. The mask was horrible quality as it doesn't fit over a normal size face and never got the pillow. They re-ordered it and I never got it on the designated shipping date. When I called and asked about the pillow, they blamed it on UPS shipping. Of course, they always do. Then when I confronted that it was not UPS, and it was CanvasDiscount, the representative hung up on me.
I ordered 8 products from this company and 5 of them arrived defective, wrong, and not acceptable. There isn’t an online method of customer service. You have to email with a picture and then they are VERY slow to respond. When they finally responded they said they would only give me a refund if I destroyed the product and sent them a picture of it. Bizarre! I will never use them again and can’t recommend them for anyone else. I would give them 0 stars if I could.
STOP!! This company is a Scam! First try calling Customer Service. After 10 minutes on hold they hang up on you. OK still not a believer than click on live chat, all you get is a bot. No agent available. Send all the emails you want! I was promised my canvas by 06/06/2020 for a very special occasion. Man this taught me a lesson read reviews before doing business with a company. This Company is a Scam and from the few that had prints made they were of poor quality! Enough said do not be stupid and waste your time or money Here!
I ordered 3 items. One got here on time but part of it was cut of even though it didn't show it in the picture and i used to size recommended. My other item was supposed to come yesterday and has even been made yet and I can't get customer service to contact me. And the third item hasn't been made yet either.
I ordered my prints under order USA99901612964 three weeks ago. No response up to now and they don't even answer phones. Is this mail fraud?
Terrible rip-off company. My canvas looked like they poured water on it before printing. Colors not the same as on original photo and it is dark and blurred. My daughter's bangs that hung over her eyes were a big black blob, she is blonde. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! I tried to contact them about returning item and they have a bot that answers and it said "click here to talk to agent". I clicked on it and it said, "no agents available". I really wanted a nice photo of my children together as my daughter has since passed away but I sure went to the wrong company.
This business is a total scam. Don’t believe the positive reviews because they probably invested a lot of money to create them. Their photo quality is not clear, even though I submitted a professional resolution photograph. There is no life or color in the photo. When I asked for a replacement, they said I must destroy in the most cruel way a photo of me and my wife and kids and provide them photo proof. This is extremely cruel and wrong to ask someone to do. All because they don’t want to provide a return shipping label. I chose them because they were the cheapest compared to other sites. You get what you pay for.
I ordered a mask for $20 including shipping. They sent me someone else’s order by mistake. However, I could see that the sewing was sloppy and the printing was blurry. I called and emailed to tell them of the mistake and to ask for a refund instead of getting my order. No one responded even though I contacted them several times. I waited on the phone with customer service Only to be cut off, no one answered. This is extremely unprofessional. Buyer beware!I
Was waiting for my order forever. Now finally I received the canvas but completely unknown people are looking at me from this canvas. There is no chance to reach company service. Their agents are always busy and unreachable Will call my credit card and cancel the whole deal
Order #USA99901552127 never received.
Order #USA99901552264 received but is too small. Good photo print, but one received useless. Unable to resolve with chat bot, and calls put on hold and disconnect in 5 minutes.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.59 based on 1,767 reviews