Carethy Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Carethy deliver?

How can I contact Carethy?

Tell us how Carethy made you happy

"The product did not arrive and they simply don't know what happened. They didn't send another product, they did not gave me back my money. Horrible!"
Are you Carethy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My order was lost in transit and I was promised a refund. The refund never materialized. They have ignored my emails ."
"Twice I bought on Carethy and both times the orders did not ship. Weeks went by with no updates.They charged my account, but never contacted me to tell me that the item that I purchased was out of stock (yet still available for sale on their website). It took 3 to 4 weeks after that to finally get a refund. Don't buy from them...not reliable and terrible communication."
"Avoid for any cost!!!!We've placed the order for 15th November 2018.Its supposed to arrive at 27th of November .Then, we started to write messages and e-mails to customer service and asked where is our order.They pretended to look like they do not have your order details and e-mail address. Finally they found our order in January.There answer was simply as out of stock, but the same time they were bombing my e-mail box with letters advertised for the same product, which obviously out of stock.we started asking for a refund on 2nd of Jan.2019 ,again they started to make excuses and only 9 Jan. they agreed to refund which took more than 14 days as they promised. So I wrote the e-mail that we asked for a refund on 2nd Jan 2019. nearly 1 month gone and no refund yet. So, after so much time spending for e-mails and waiting, they have used our £80 for 2,5 months .It's like 0% loan for them.I will never order any products from this company.I wish them to close this company and stop ripping off people."
"Have ordered in December, by end of January I enquired when I will get my already paid goods. After a few e-mails I finally got the answer that it's not available anymore. I was offered another brand, which I refused. I wonder how long I will have to wait for my refund, if I will ever get it at all. To me this company is a fraud!"
"Unfortunately, they sure have good prices, but they are not really serious. They gave me a delivery date, but when this date came, the product was still in "processing" phase. When I asked for cancellation, they complied quickly but reimbursement took 2 weeks and a reminder to be done. Basically, if you really want cheap supplements, go look somewhere else, you'll have a better experience."
"Item was sent to UK through hermes who fraudulently created a signature to say it was signed for. Had to pick item up from royal mail and pay an extra £3 for this. Told Carethy and they said that they weren't going to pay me the money, even though it was Hermes who was fraudulent."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! It's been over 3 months and I still haven't received my order. I've tried to contact them via email but the email gets knocked back! They are thieves!! Do not buy from them, not wprth the headache!"
"Terrible Terrible Courier service with no direct Delivery to India. No details provided while placing order of huge Custom Duty to be paid by us which is really shocking and extremely sad. Feel cheated. Time taken to deliver products more then a month."
"I ordered products on 05/12/18 and have never received them. It is now 22/01/19. Parcel tracking says the products were lost or destroyed in transit. I cannot contact Carethy for clarification or refund as their website doesn’t respond and they have not sent me any correspondence to explain."
"Everything went well. I received my order in good condition. Although a bit late. Did not realise it was an overseas company."
"DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!!!! I have had such a drama ordering eye patches for my son's lazy eye from Carethy. I ordered the patches on 14th November and the estimated date of arrival was 26 November and they arrived today (18 December). I requested the cancellation of my order on 7th December and they still shipped it on the 12th December. The patches were delivered to a neighbour so there was no way of rejecting the package and now in order to return the item, I would need to send it to Spain!! Had I known that all orders needed to be returned to Spain, I would have never had ordered from this company. I'm now left with 100 eye patches that I don't need because I had to find another supplier in the meantime (between 14th November until I cancelled the order on 7th December). There is no way of contacting Carethy other than a contact form which has a character limit. No email, no phone number and their response times are not within the time they specify. Do not waste your time and money especially if you need health care or medical products!"
"This website is a complete disaster! This website is a complete disaster!! I bought some creams that I don’t find in Us and that i used to buy while I was living in Spain. After ONE MONTH I went to their website to check the status of the order, and they told me that it wasn’t even still shipped!! But as other reviews that i read here, they charge you from the moment that you buy, without telling you if you’re going to receive the product or if it is available or not. I do not recommend this website to anybody. They are the worst!"
"DON'T TRUST-ZERO STARS-SCAMMERS LIARS- I'M STILL WAITING IT'S BEEN OVER ONE MONTH & STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED HAIR PRODUCTS!!! REPORT CARETHY TO YOUR COUNTRIES CONSUMER PROTECTION ASAP!!! I AGREE & HAVE EXPERIENCED SAME ISSUES SCAMMERS LIKE ALL OTHERS ON REVIEWS!!! D O N ' T T R U S T - C A R E T H Y - S C A M M E R S - L I A R S R U N !!!!!!!"
"The order took a very long time to arrive and only shipped because I reached out to the company. They replied, apologized and said it was delayed because an item was out of stock (yet they hadn't taken the initiative to contact me first to let me know). I had two options. Cancel the entire order or replace the item. Since the item was something small that I ordered so that I could make the minimum amount for free shipping, I said replace it with another inexpensive item. They did and then finally sent the package. After another while I received the package. Much to my dismay, the reason I ordered from carethy.com was to get these reishi mushroom supplements, which weren't in my order. I ordered a few other small things to make the minimum for free shipping, but those small items were not things that I needed, or would have ever ordered online to begin with (crackers, cookies, salt, etc). I contacted the company and told them about the missing items I asked if they could send the remainder of my order or if the item was out of stock. They said they'd refund my money because they don't do replacement orders. I said it's not a replacement order. It was an incomplete order. I once again asked if the item was in stock. They finally replied the second time I asked that they did not have the item in stock. I am super annoyed at this company for wasting my time, for not contacting me to begin with, for then making the issue about some €1.30 crackers that were out of stock and not about some €40 reishi mushroom supplements that were out of stock that they failed to mention. Of course I would have canceled the entire order had I known. They may tout great customer service, and I may actually be able to reach a human via email, but they do not know how to do their job. They do not do it properly and I will not waste my time ordering from then again. I can see why amazon is taking over the world. They just do it better! Sigh."
"So not use this company - I am still waiting over 3 weeks later for my order. They have taken my money too. Cons."
"Advertised 2-5 days shippment was changed to 17-25days after placing order. Would not answer to question if they can ship sooner, instead all my further messeges were redirected to automatic answering bot. NEVER AGAIN!!! I am cancelling my order and requesting immediate money return."
"Dont buy from these guys they are a scam of a company no refund, no goods"
"Never received the merchandise or a shipping confirmation. Attempted to contact them 4 times, got an automated response that they would be in contact in 24 hours and never heard from them. It appears they have done this to many many people also."
"Somebody who's been ripped off by this website, must contact Rob Wolchek from hall of shame. Being serious, such scams should be hunted down."
Carethy is rated 1.38 based on 42 reviews