Carethy Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Carethy
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Carethy made you happy

"A fraud. I bought in June 2018 and quickly arrived in my country Chile, but never came to my house. I was sending emails for a month and they told me to wait quietly. After a week past the delivery date I send email again and they tell me to call the chilean post office and they tell me that they are being held by the Health Seremi. I have to travel to Santiago (3 hours from where I live), I have to take the prescription of the doctor who prescribed it and pay a tax and had 10 days to do it. It was impossible for me to travel.send a new email explaining my situation and I wanted the money back because in the conditions nothing came out and did not meet the times. They told me that ok, but I had to wait until the vitamins arrived in good condition back. I never heard of this again until today 22oct2018"
Are you Carethy? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Carethy receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"DONT DO IT!!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!!!! DONT DO IT!!!!! HORRIBLE!!!! HORRIBLE!!!!!!THEY ARE QUICK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY BUT ITEMS HAVENT BEEN RECEIVED AND THEY HAVE NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!! STOP!!!! DONT DO IT!!!! TRUST ME!!!!"
"Placed an order and read the terrible reviews the day after. I checked my credit card transactions on-line and noticed Carathy had made it a recurring transaction, which I did not authorise. I cancelled the order and did get an e-mail confirming the cancellation and a refund within 14 days. VISA will reverse it if pending is changed to posted."
"PATHETIC!!!! I also bought something, apparently the courier company lost it. And I am waiting for my PROMISED refund (in max 14 days according to them) that is probably not going to happen. Now suddenly they don't reply on live support chat or email. Should have read the reviews first."
"I have a different billing address than shipping address. Their online payment form doesn't allow for that. And, you can ONLY contact them via their customer form IF you have an order number. Apparently they could care less if you want to place an order. There is NO customer service whatsoever. Beware."
"I only made one order of a sunscreen a few months ago and I received it, that's no problem. But I found they are sending me this product again and again, but I didn't make any order, and took money from my bank account. I am so angry,that's illegal. I sent them a email and still not getting the response. Never never buy anything from carethy."
"I only read the reviews about Carethy after I'd ordered, so was naturally a bit worried whether I'd actually receive it. The company sent me an email with a tracking number on so I could see the progress, and it came today, earlier than I expected by a few days, I'm very happy with the perfume. Thanks Carethy, I'll definitely be ordering again.?"
"ORDERED IN MARCH 2018. STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE ORDER (September) ALTHOUGH THEY KEEP INSISTING THAT IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED. FRAUDULENT. DO NOT TOUCH!!"
"EXPERIED PRODUCT! Watch out!!! This is inexcusable. This people sent my wife an expired product (Radis Noir) showing DLU (Date Limite d'Utilisation): 08/2018! This DLU (in french) means Date beyond which you can no longer use the product. Unbelievably unprofessional! The refund is supposedly on its way. One star is even way too much for this so called business!"
"Do not buy from Carethy. It is a scam. I waited for more than a month for my order to arrive. When it came, it was a different product. The different product was even incomplete with missing parts???!!!!"
"Never received order, no communication from them, yet they took my money no problem"
"Not only did they not fulfill my order, they didn't even bother communicating with me about it. When I reached out to them about it, they apologized that the product wasn't available and instead of refunding me, they have been continuously dodging my refund requests by offering alternate products. It seems to be a fraudulent site and I regret trying to order from an unknown site."
"I ordered an item 3 months ago. They still have not refunded me! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY"
"PHA-AU-1805121507435 i bought two sisley cream one mouth ago, and can not receive it till today!!!! no reply e-mail no money refound"
"Should’ve checked online reviews before ordering!! You should be able to give a store 0 stars. Took my order and money, but didn’t even process it for more than a month?!!! Now waiting for my refund. You better return my money Carethy."
"Despite reading the negative reviews, I placed an order on 05-07-18 and received it on 05-22-18. I was extremely pleased with the price and the accuracy of my order. THANKS CARETHY!!!"
"More than one month since I have ordered, and still I don't have my merchandise. Contacted at the email window provided and Fabiana C answered that they are going to ask the shipping company....one week ago. I will ask my money back from the credit card bank."
"I order from Carethy and the package would have arrived between 30.04.18 and 05.05.18, but till date I recieved nothing"
"Após fazer a encomenda vim ler algumas reviews e fiquei super preocupada, achei que também teria sido enganada e que nunca iria receber as minhas coisas. Mas acabaram de chegar, super rápido e vivo em Hong Kong!! Fiquei super feliz."
"I ordered beginning Dec 2017, the order arrived beginning of March 2017. The lead-time in the confirmation email says 3-5 workings days?!?! On top of that I had to pay ZAR325 (22 EUR) to collect the parcel from postoffice. Terrible!!!"
Carethy is rated 1.62 based on 21 reviews