Carethy Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Carethy

How would you rate Carethy ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Carethy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Despite reading the negative reviews, I placed an order on 05-07-18 and received it on 05-22-18. I was extremely pleased with the price and the accuracy of my order. THANKS CARETHY!!!"
"More than one month since I have ordered, and still I don't have my merchandise. Contacted at the email window provided and Fabiana C answered that they are going to ask the shipping company....one week ago. I will ask my money back from the credit card bank."
"I order from Carethy and the package would have arrived between 30.04.18 and 05.05.18, but till date I recieved nothing"
Liliana Gonçalves
Verified Reviewer
"Após fazer a encomenda vim ler algumas reviews e fiquei super preocupada, achei que também teria sido enganada e que nunca iria receber as minhas coisas. Mas acabaram de chegar, super rápido e vivo em Hong Kong!! Fiquei super feliz."
"I ordered beginning Dec 2017, the order arrived beginning of March 2017. The lead-time in the confirmation email says 3-5 workings days?!?! On top of that I had to pay ZAR325 (22 EUR) to collect the parcel from postoffice. Terrible!!!"
Marco Saldarriaga
"Shipping is expensive. Takes too long to arrive Packaging is not professional"
Carethy is rated 2.50 based on 6 reviews