Carethy Reviews

20% of reviewers recommend Carethy

How would you rate Carethy ?

"Not only did they not fulfill my order, they didn't even bother communicating with me about it. When I reached out to them about it, they apologized that the product wasn't available and instead of refunding me, they have been continuously dodging my refund requests by offering alternate products. It seems to be a fraudulent site and I regret trying to order from an unknown site."
"I ordered an item 3 months ago. They still have not refunded me! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING THROUGH THIS COMPANY"
"PHA-AU-1805121507435 i bought two sisley cream one mouth ago, and can not receive it till today!!!! no reply e-mail no money refound"
DontbuyCarethy
Verified Reviewer
"Should’ve checked online reviews before ordering!! You should be able to give a store 0 stars. Took my order and money, but didn’t even process it for more than a month?!!! Now waiting for my refund. You better return my money Carethy."
"Despite reading the negative reviews, I placed an order on 05-07-18 and received it on 05-22-18. I was extremely pleased with the price and the accuracy of my order. THANKS CARETHY!!!"
"More than one month since I have ordered, and still I don't have my merchandise. Contacted at the email window provided and Fabiana C answered that they are going to ask the shipping company....one week ago. I will ask my money back from the credit card bank."
"I order from Carethy and the package would have arrived between 30.04.18 and 05.05.18, but till date I recieved nothing"
Liliana Gonçalves
Verified Reviewer
"Após fazer a encomenda vim ler algumas reviews e fiquei super preocupada, achei que também teria sido enganada e que nunca iria receber as minhas coisas. Mas acabaram de chegar, super rápido e vivo em Hong Kong!! Fiquei super feliz."
"I ordered beginning Dec 2017, the order arrived beginning of March 2017. The lead-time in the confirmation email says 3-5 workings days?!?! On top of that I had to pay ZAR325 (22 EUR) to collect the parcel from postoffice. Terrible!!!"
Marco Saldarriaga
"Shipping is expensive. Takes too long to arrive Packaging is not professional"
Carethy is rated 1.90 based on 10 reviews