CJS CD Keys Reviews

of reviewers recommend CJS CD Keys

About CJS CD Keys:

CJS CD Keys are a world leader in game key distribution. CJS provide Digital Downloads for the latest games to thousands of customers worldwide each month. Have an issue? Please contact our support team contact@cjs-cdkeys.com to give us a chance to resolve your problem, before writing a negative review. Thank you!

Tell us how CJS CD Keys made you happy
My money is lost I could not download, is not working.....
Rubish, selling a product that you can't use, I bought a copy of Xbox gold that you had to activate via a VPN I followed all instructions however Microsoft have closed the loophole so it won't work avoid buying anything that's out of your country
My key didn't work at all and I was told my refund once delivered, but it didn't work. I had to buy at full price online but no refund.
Bought 4 keys to random steam games and 3 of them were redeemed already by someone else. Instead of re issuing new keys they are claiming I need to prove I didn't use them. I sent them steams response that clearly states "another account" has already redeemed them. CJS keeps telling me to have steam show a date they were redeemed and Steam support says that they will not provide that since it wasn't my account. These dip shitss are con artists and refuse to use logic. At this point it's about principle. I could care less about the 5 to 10 bucks they stole.
Very bad. I purchased a ket, but I couldn t use it. I claimed it but nobody have realy helped me, although I sent the requested documents.
The worst ever experience
Too many pop up adds come up that confuse you. Nearly got ripped off with a subscription. No reply from cjs to help me.
Really scammy experience with the key downloader. Wants a Facebook like and your mobile number? Key didn't work, dispute requires you to provde more personal data, such as Steam activation history. AVOID!
I purchased a key for EDF 4.1, it gives me a dozen and all of them don't work. I submit a ticket and their promise of assistance 'within a few hours' has turned into several days of silence. Feels like a right scam to me
Shocking shocking service, horrible clunky website littered with ads. Says I collected my key when I haven’t.
It's a hassle to get the keys sometimes. I still wait for my game key. They almost force you to like them on facebook before you can get your key. I hope they get a more proffesinal approach in the future.
My key is doesn't appear and say that it will be availal the releas date of the game, we are 2 day after the releas date, and the same message is still here instead of my key.
Only had two transactions with this company and both times it was a huge headache. The first time I was blocked from the site for no apparent reason and after a full days wait I will suddenly unblocked and able to buy a game. The second time I purchased a game and they told me I had to mail in all this personal information in order to get my game code even though the purchase was made through PayPal which is supposed to be safe for both parties. (Super unprofessional!) Now today I went to buy another game and realized that I'm blocked from the site again for no apparent reason at all. It's almost like you're only allowed to buy one game a month or something crazy like that,..either that or this is the most paranoid company I've ever met in my life and their security is uncalled for. I buy a lot of games just last week I bought five games from steam on different days and steam never had an issue with it. I mean who would they're trying to make money right? It's almost like this company doesn't want to make money, well that's fine with me but it's a loss for them because I spend a lot of money on games. Either way there are way too many options out there to be dealing with these headaches I'm surprised this company is even still in business with the way they treat their customers. I guess I'll stick with steam! Peace out!
Ordered Microsoft Home & Student 2019 Mac but it wouldn’t download. Website says if there’s a problem they will come straight back to you but emails later they blocked me. My bank refunded me the money and I bought what I needed elsewhere for the same price but with no hassle whatsoever. I can only say about my experience and looking back I wouldn’t recommend this outfit to my family or friends.
Thank you very much Jackie does not work Can you send me the right key for office2021 re find my money it is very disappointing I bought brand-new computer and a key does not work . Please refund my money or or give me garage key Raouf megalli
Horribly convoluted process to simply provide a singular key. It's like they force you to spend more time on the site constantly with many pointless checks and gathering information. Any other online key site would be better to use.
needed proof of this and that, plus kept taking me to like facebook before revealing a key then it didn't even do that. stay clear
Didn’t even receive my game code like?????
Your download process is too complicated and I am not able to find the link to the product I ordered. Altogether a very frustrating and upsetting process. You need to get your act together. In short a terrible experience with a terrible company. You should be ashamed of yourselves!!
Super hard to get this working and I am pretty good with the computers. Page not working, not sending text code, confusing.
CJS CD Keys is rated 4.38 based on 14,789 reviews