Coconut Lane Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Coconut Lane
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Coconut Lane made you happy

"When Coconut Lane brought out a beauty range I wasn't too sure if it would be any good but I absolutely love the coconut oil hair mask. It leaves my hair super soft and it smells so good. Will defiantly be buying more when this bottle runs out."
Are you Coconut Lane? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"The phone case itself is beautiful and very good quality! The negative is I paid extra for next day delivery and it didn’t come next day! The customer service team is extremely hard to contact, they never reply to my email and are now ignoring my request to have a refund on carriage. Most probably will not order from here again. What should have been so Simply ended up being stressful and complicated."
"Received my phone case and I love it! Service was great and delivery was really quick!! Thank you"
"Really happy with the customer service received from Coconut Lane. I ordered the wrong sized phone case but I needed it urgently so they were super helpful in getting this sorted really quickly. Also the phone case is so nice, really lovely matte finish."
"Fab little company! I've purchased quite a few of their tech products including laptop sticker, laptop case, phone case and laptop sleeve. Always get great comments on how they look. In my recent order, I had an issue with the clasp on my laptop sleeve, and they were really great in understanding and refunding straight away. Great customer service. Will always continue to purchase!"
"Good customer service; poor quality products. Ordered an iPhone 8 case on the basis that my friend had shown me the one for her X. Her case was really nice & looked like it’d offer all round protection. My case was a rigid snap on for the same price and I doubt it would protect the phone at all. Photos and product description are limited on the website and would not have ordered if I’d realised the case was what it was."
"Overall I'm impressed with the customer service I have received from Coconut Lane. They sent me out the wrong sized phone case (which OK is annoying) but I emailed about this first thing on a Sunday morning and received a reply within 5 minutes. They have quickly and efficiently arranged for the correct size to be sent straight out to me. Really good service - 10/10 would recommend."
"Really happy with my order - it took a day longer to arrive than I expected but overall the products are so great so I'm really pleased."
"Really impressed with the service from Coconut Lane. I'm emailed first thing on a Saturday morning asking to change the address of my delivery and I have already received a reply saying that it has been changed for me. Very efficient service! I'm so excited to receive my Macbook Case."
"The products aren’t the best and I am still waiting for my refunds despite the items being returned on 4/9/18. Wouldn’t recommend."
"Excellent customer service from Coconut Lane. Slightly disappointed that the product I ordered wasn't in stock but they provided a great solution!"
"Really pleased with the service received from Coconut Lane. Jessica was super helpful when I ordered the wrong sized Macbook Case (entirely my fault). She quickly and efficiently arranged an exchange for me. Also really impressed with the quality of the Macbook Case - exactly what I've been looking for!"
"I ALWAYS buy my phone cases from Coconut Lane and am continually very impressed with them. Great quality. The packaging is also super cute and fun."
"Excellent customer service from Coconut Lane. I ordered a Macbook Case in the wrong size and need an exchange by the weekend - they've already dispatched by replacement and have been super efficient about the whole thing. Oh and the Macbook Case is BEAUTIFUL!"
"Purchased 4 notebooks (if you want to even call them a notebook) and they all came with literally 14 pages each. Yes. 7 pages and you hit the middle and then 7 other pages. Absolute daylight robbery. Save your money do not spend here!!!"
"Great Customer Service from Coconut Lane. I accidentally ordered the wrong size phone case but I got in touch with them and within 2 minutes they had replied and sent me through the instructions to exchange it. On a side note - the phone case itself is amazing. Such a lovely matte finish - feels a lot more expensive than the £14 I paid."
"I'm thrilled with my first order from Coconut Lane. Amazing quality products and really affordable. The parcel came with such cute little extras - I'm obsessed with the 10 commandment cards. I will definitely be coming back and shopping with Coconut Lane again, perfect for cute little gifts and quirky items. Also SUCH speedy delivery - I ordered with their standard option and it came the next day!"
"Absolutley awful quality, ‘matching’ bundles are not matching as colours are different because of different ‘printer techniques’. Image on phone case is distorted and the staff have not helped one bit - so rude!!! Waste of money and time do not purchase from here. Absolutely awful."
"DO NOT ORDER!!!!! First time ever ordering from here I paid for next day delivery and it didn’t come and it wouldn’t let me track my item this website is not worth the hassle you have to go through for the items you’ve paid for !!!!"
"I came across coconut lane when searching for a new phone case. I loved the colours and designs they had to chose from as well as the other products too! I was disappointed that most of the choice of phone case were only for iPhones, having a Samsung it limits choice. Not everyone has an iPhone! Website is easy to use and delivery took average 3 days. I would use coconut lane again."
Coconut Lane is rated 3.52 based on 23 reviews