Coconut Lane Reviews

65% of reviewers recommend Coconut Lane
02AM
2AM

Tell us how Coconut Lane made you happy

"Overall I'm impressed with the customer service I have received from Coconut Lane. They sent me out the wrong sized phone case (which OK is annoying) but I emailed about this first thing on a Sunday morning and received a reply within 5 minutes. They have quickly and efficiently arranged for the correct size to be sent straight out to me. Really good service - 10/10 would recommend."
Are you Coconut Lane? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Coconut Lane receives. Reply Free
"Really happy with my order - it took a day longer to arrive than I expected but overall the products are so great so I'm really pleased."
"Really impressed with the service from Coconut Lane. I'm emailed first thing on a Saturday morning asking to change the address of my delivery and I have already received a reply saying that it has been changed for me. Very efficient service! I'm so excited to receive my Macbook Case."
"The products aren’t the best and I am still waiting for my refunds despite the items being returned on 4/9/18. Wouldn’t recommend."
"Excellent customer service from Coconut Lane. Slightly disappointed that the product I ordered wasn't in stock but they provided a great solution!"
"Really pleased with the service received from Coconut Lane. Jessica was super helpful when I ordered the wrong sized Macbook Case (entirely my fault). She quickly and efficiently arranged an exchange for me. Also really impressed with the quality of the Macbook Case - exactly what I've been looking for!"
"I ALWAYS buy my phone cases from Coconut Lane and am continually very impressed with them. Great quality. The packaging is also super cute and fun."
"Excellent customer service from Coconut Lane. I ordered a Macbook Case in the wrong size and need an exchange by the weekend - they've already dispatched by replacement and have been super efficient about the whole thing. Oh and the Macbook Case is BEAUTIFUL!"
"Purchased 4 notebooks (if you want to even call them a notebook) and they all came with literally 14 pages each. Yes. 7 pages and you hit the middle and then 7 other pages. Absolute daylight robbery. Save your money do not spend here!!!"
"Great Customer Service from Coconut Lane. I accidentally ordered the wrong size phone case but I got in touch with them and within 2 minutes they had replied and sent me through the instructions to exchange it. On a side note - the phone case itself is amazing. Such a lovely matte finish - feels a lot more expensive than the £14 I paid."
"I'm thrilled with my first order from Coconut Lane. Amazing quality products and really affordable. The parcel came with such cute little extras - I'm obsessed with the 10 commandment cards. I will definitely be coming back and shopping with Coconut Lane again, perfect for cute little gifts and quirky items. Also SUCH speedy delivery - I ordered with their standard option and it came the next day!"
"Absolutley awful quality, ‘matching’ bundles are not matching as colours are different because of different ‘printer techniques’. Image on phone case is distorted and the staff have not helped one bit - so rude!!! Waste of money and time do not purchase from here. Absolutely awful."
"DO NOT ORDER!!!!! First time ever ordering from here I paid for next day delivery and it didn’t come and it wouldn’t let me track my item this website is not worth the hassle you have to go through for the items you’ve paid for !!!!"
"I came across coconut lane when searching for a new phone case. I loved the colours and designs they had to chose from as well as the other products too! I was disappointed that most of the choice of phone case were only for iPhones, having a Samsung it limits choice. Not everyone has an iPhone! Website is easy to use and delivery took average 3 days. I would use coconut lane again."
"I love this company. I have bought from them three times now and every time I have been super happy with my items and delivery has been o fast :) Such cute items too! Especialy love their phone cases."
"Order still not received after more than six working days and no response from coconut lane to any of my emails. Buyer beware of sites that you can only contact via email or twitter. They’ve got something they want to hide behind to cover for their poor customer service."
"I order 4 items and only 3 were delivered. As they were for a gift and the main item was the one missing as they no longer had stock I wanted to return the whole order. Even though I wasn't advised of the missing item being unavailable after I'd paid for it, I was told as per their T&C's that I had to pay for the returns. They provided possibly the worst customer service I've had in years. And not only that I also had to chase for my return payment as they didn't process this in line with their T&C's either. Would definitely not recommend"
Coconut Lane is rated 3.35 based on 17 reviews