Coconut Lane Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Coconut Lane

How would you rate Coconut Lane ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Amy Gant

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Coconut Lane in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I love this company. I have bought from them three times now and every time I have been super happy with my items and delivery has been o fast :) Such cute items too! Especialy love their phone cases."
David Foreman
Unverified Reviewer
"Order still not received after more than six working days and no response from coconut lane to any of my emails. Buyer beware of sites that you can only contact via email or twitter. They’ve got something they want to hide behind to cover for their poor customer service."
Vicky Miller
"I order 4 items and only 3 were delivered. As they were for a gift and the main item was the one missing as they no longer had stock I wanted to return the whole order. Even though I wasn't advised of the missing item being unavailable after I'd paid for it, I was told as per their T&C's that I had to pay for the returns. They provided possibly the worst customer service I've had in years. And not only that I also had to chase for my return payment as they didn't process this in line with their T&C's either. Would definitely not recommend"
Coconut Lane is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews