One Call Insurance Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend One Call Insurance

How would you rate One Call Insurance ?

(optional)

"Spoke with SL6 - very satisfied with the service over the phone"
Mary Nwamadi
Verified Reviewer
"Reliable and greatly satisfied with staff that I spoke with. Very professional."
Mr. Terry Waring
Verified Reviewer
"When my phone call was finally answered the operative TB2 was very quick to carry out my request. Well done that man."
"EH2 was fantastic on the phone and made my quote extremely competitive compared to the general market place. Good service and very helpful. Thank you."
"EH2 was fantastic on the phone and made my quote extremely competitive compared to the general market place. Good service and very helpful. Thank you. We have 2 policies with One Call and both were dealt with efficiently and well."
"Willing to listen and discuss options always as helpfully as possible"
"They actually met the price I had been quoted by a rival company within a few pence and the sales agent (Conner) was so helpful and polite and talked me precisely through the deal !!"
"Lo5 great service"
Scott Edwards
Verified Reviewer
"Good value and very accessible to seek advice/info."
"Ref OCGMAIL. Was very efficient to set up and organise insurance and also roadside assistance. Kept in touch by e-mail of aspects including insurance for young drivers."
Mr Rakeshpatel
Unverified Reviewer
"Good service"
"Very good service from AR6"
"Kieran was very helpful, regarding a change to my policy. Unable to sort then as brand new model, and couldn't contact the Underwriters, but explained it could be sorted out after the weekend."
"Paige was extremely helpful on the Live Chat when i needed to change details on my policy. Very good customer service, i'm impressed :)"
"Thanks......Lc3"
"I completed the online process for Buildings and Contents insurance. The next day I received a telephone call from a One Call representative who politely informed me that they could not provide the cover because of difficulty with the their broker. I was offered 'better cover' - contents value up to £75K (which I do not need) but the annual premium was increased by circa 50%. I declined the offer."
"Wet simpl"
"Very good. I was not impressed with going through all the information onece and getting s reference number. Then having to go through it all again when I called back to take it out. Total waste of time"
"Professional and polite service. kw5 was my contact and the service was excellent."
One Call Insurance is rated 4.66 based on 41,398 reviews