Curology Reviews

of reviewers recommend Curology
Read Curology Reviews

hello@curology.com

Tell us how Curology made you happy
It’s cheap and really worthable I love it it change my life
Yes I am happy with result
I’ve been using curology since spring 2019 and it works amazing! In only a few months my skin was perfectly smooth! I even got some of my friends to use it too. 10/10 recommend.
Curology has definately helped with my Cycstic acne
I started Curology 8 months ago after I had looked for years on how to get rid of my acne, I tried different medication's that would only work for a month or two I also tried home made remedies nothing worked until I found Curology it saved my skin love it so much.
Curology saved my face. I have very dry skin and had csytic acne but no more. The skincare is customized for your skin and very easy to use. This is the only product that has worked for me.
I was living in an area which Curology wasn't serving so I was thrilled when I moved to Florida. This product has not disappoint me! My skin is usually acne-free except around my period week. Curology helps calming the skin and the acne would go away. I really like this! The price is a bit high comparing to drug store products but one bottle can lasts more than two months for me so I'd say it's worth it.
Curology made me happy by helping my acne which Help my self confidence. I have battle acne all my life Curology help by acne by 90 %, I hardly need make up now to cover acne marks.
I tried lots of products in the past but due to my sensitive skin none of them worked as long term solutions. Adult acne is a thing of the past thanks to Curology.
Cytology changed my life! I had so many issues with acne from a very young age, and by the time I was a teenager my self-esteem was really low because of it. I tried so many things, hoping each time something would FINALLY work. After using Curology for about 4 weeks I realized that I had found something that was working for me, and I’ve never gone back. My skin has completely changed for the better, I barely ever break out and it feels so healthy and clean. I am so happy I found Curology a year ago, I feel so much better in my skin than I ever have before.
Hey there! I have been waiting to leave a review because I wanted to give all this at least a year. Now that I have, I am SO happy to recommend Curology to anyone who has struggled with acne. My acne was not cystic or rash like. I would get (what I think was) hormonal or dietary breakouts, between 1 and 5 zits that took a while to heal. I could only go a few days with clear skin before something would pop up. My routine now is to wash my face with warm water, no soap, no Curology cleanser, just water. After patting my face dry, I apply the Curology topical cream like I would a moisturizer, then I apply an actual moisturizer. Since I've been using this product which only contains a few ingredients, acne is barely a problem. Acne used to take over my mind and confidence. I hate to think about how consumed I would get over my blemishes, but I would. I fear I never learned how to deal with imperfection by just facing it and remembering that looks aren't what matter, but now I don't really have to. I very rarely get acne, MAYBE one zit a month, but it's so much more manageable even when I do "breakout". The pimple itself is less monster-like and the heal time is way quicker. This product is worth the money for me, and I really was reluctant. I don't typically like to spend my money on beauty products but $20 a month to not worry about acne is beyond worth it. I feel really lucky that I tried it and until the product stops working, I'm going to keep it up! I hope that everyone who tries it, is as happy as I am.
I can't say enough about Curology. It's the most affordable skincare system to target acne that I've used in my life. I've had acne since my preteens. I decided that it was time to really tackle it as I near my 30th birthday next year, so I signed up for Curology. The consultation was a breeze, and I like that I initially received a heavily discounted trial bundle of the Curology cleanser, moisturizer, and spot patches as well as my customized treatment. The trial run gave me time to see if the product(s) would help my skin without committing to full size products. I am happy to say that my trial went great! My skin is significantly clearer (although not 100% clear), and I love all the products. After my trial ended, I purchased full size products which are big enough to carry me through at least a couple of months. Delivery is quick, and the price of whatever bundle you choose is affordable and worth it! The only reason I have not given Curology 5 stars is that I still see a lot of progress to be made for my skin which may only be assisted by non-Curology products. Either way, these products will remain in my routine for the foreseeable future.
So good! I have struggled with hormonal acne for a long time, and this is the only thing that's ever truly cleared it up. My skin looks way better now than it ever has. It probably would be more cost effective to get the individual ingredients prescribed at a traditional dermatologist, but for me the cost is worth it for the convenience of having the bottle shipped to me and having all of the ingredients in a single serum I have to put on at night (rather than needing to layer different products).
I love curology❤️❤️❤️
curology has truly helped me so much with my confidence. before curology i would obsess over my skin and constantly worry about breaking out. i have no worries anymore! i’m so confident now! it’s been 7 months on curology and i love it so much!
Excellent Service, Fixed my hormonal acne/ cystic acne. My large pores improved for the better.
It's great but I still have redness.
I've had bad skin since I was 16. I'm 32 now and for the first time in half my life, my skin is actually clear. I started Curology a year ago and I couldn't be happier with the results. My skin doesn't dry out anymore from harsh treatments. I rarely have a breakout and if I do, it's gone quickly. My skin feels softer and I noticed a reduction in fine lines. I don't have to wear makeup unless I want to! I'm so glad I started Curology. It honestly changed my life.
Help clear my skin
I struggled with my acne for 10 years. I couldn't find the right combination of easy to do and effective. Curology combines those two together. It is a bit expensive, but now I don't have any acne on my face, so it feels worth it.
Hi, I'm SO glad that you've been enjoying Curology! Thank you so much for choosing us for your skincare journey. 💜 Best, Victoria & The Team @ Curology
Curology is rated 4.40 based on 1,286 reviews