Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
Well since I never got my item and it was delivered to someone else. I cannot give a positive rating. First time dealing with them and it was not a good experience.
Hi Donna, We're so sorry to hear this! Our customer happiness team has sent you an email from yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com to take care of you right away! Enjoy your day!
I have bought several items from Decor Steals and given them 5 tries and I'm done. Only 2 have not been damaged, broken or misrepresented in photos. Today was the final straw. I received a comforter set in photo was a white/ivory with farmstyle gray stripes. What I received was faded stripes on tan on silky cheap fabric. I paid $95. Their site says 30 day return and I emailed for return label at day 2. I just got an Email that all sales are final on this item with the following I cut & paste their response: Perhaps you would like to join the "Decor Steals Sell and Trade" group on Facebook. This is a great outlet for you to utilize when you have Décor Steals items you are unable to find a use for. I've never seen a store do this it definitely speaks to the abundance of issues they have to offer a place to trade new items you just bought from them! I feel this response is unprofessional to a false representation on their part. They are just drop shippers, Buyers beware!
Hi RG, We're so sorry to hear this! Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We see our team is in process of helping you! We’ve passed along your comments to our team, it’s important to us to improve wherever we can and that you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com
The welding on these pieces are terribly done & the price that’s being paid for them requires a much better, smoother, more professional welding job then what’s being done because any beginning welders could do that mess of a welding job. So if you’re going to price your products as high end products, then make sure the work is done correctly. Thanks, Wife & Mother of Welders
I picked up the package from Christmas. It was Disappointed in the package.
Take me off the email please!
I ordered the Hey y’all welcome mat awhile back and I never received it. I’m actually still waiting for it! Very unhappy 🙁 I have never had any trouble before with orders until now.
Delivery was fine, but the shelf feels dirty, and won’t come clean. The wood has yellow tones in the white. The shelf also wobbles really bad. It’s not a strong shelf and I’m afraid to put anything on it. I love Decor Steals but this was not worth the price.
I called several times. No return call. Picture is warped. Stands out from wall and looks terrible. Purchased for holidays.
I purchased 2 rustic wooden wall light sconces and they are junk! I have sent emails and pictures, and was asked to send more pictures and describe the problem again. I have done that. The light bulb socket holder protrudes forward making the light bulb sit at an awkward angle. The other sconce came with a broken light bulb . Why would you ship the light bulbs inside the sconce with zero protection in the first place? I have gone to 2 hardware stores and a specialty bulb store and cannot find a replacement light. These lights put out less light than my Plugin night lights. This is junk. I would have returned these in the original Box as soon as I got them but wanted to contact customer service first. I can't hold on to nasty boxes for weeks. Please at least send me replacement bulbs if I have to keep this product.
Nice products. Reasonable prices. Provide decorating ideas. Would like to see more options other than farmhouse decor.
I won't be ordering from Decor Steals any longer. Every time I order something it comes with missing parts or damaged. I ordered several things and nothing has been as seen in pictures. My last two orders came both damaged. Ordered the Jackolantern buckets and they came smashed in, next ordered the 3 fall boxes and design is peeling off the boxes . I have been shipped several things with missing screws or parts. You need more quality control in your shipping department or I am just the unlucky person.
Highly disapponted!! I bought them thining they were bowels - they are no bigger then my thumb!!!!!!!!!! :-( What the heck!!?? What good are these!?
I was on the wait list for the LED Glowing Candles, set of 2. They were featured yesterday and sold out before I saw them. I was never notified that they had come back in stock, so what is the purpose of being on a waiting list????? Very poor customer service!
I would never have a paid $44 for that wreath. It was pictured with a white basket and that’s what I thought I was buying for $44 - the wreath and the basket it was hung in. Totally disappointed. The wreath for $44 it was not a steal
Not happy.
The bark exterior is done really nicely and I love the rustic center rod with bird perched on the branch - just so cute. It’s smaller in overall size so it doesn’t takeover the countertop. Only wish is that the trays spun/movable. Great product with unique style at great price!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 28th August 2020
Always great products at great prices! 10:15 steals is my favorite text of the day!
There were to many lanterns ... 2 very large and 2 smaller ones and a Very large candle holder ...In addition I received the 3 candle holders that you attach to the wall ... they look like 3 large arms... it should have been either been a one large lantern and candle holder or 2 small lanterns etc. I think you get what I’m saying .... I gave everything away - I kept the 2 small lanterns and the 2 wire produce baskets . I was very disappointed ... I wish I received more of a mix of items ..... don’t know if I would do it again.... I’ve ordered several single items from you and have always been happy ....Unfortunately not this time ...☹️☹️☹️
I just received my surprise box, 6 items, and happy with 5 of the 6 as one item was broken. I immediately reached out to customer service and asked for a replacement item. They offered me a 10% refund and told me to glue the piece together. Really disappointed, as I have purchased in the past and love the products until this point.
I've always been pleased with my purchases. My last purchase was not what expected, but they were quick to fix the mistake. Thank you Decor Steals for taking action and fixing it. I will always buy from here when I can !
Decor Steals is rated 4.51 based on 3,929 reviews