Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I am still trying to get a response to start a return for the whitewash wood!!
Not very happy. I'm sure that I would have loved it but it's not here yet. It was shipped on the 26th of September and I don't have it yet and nobody is responding to my emails for assistance. Help!
My mug rack looked beat up! 😫
Perfect addition to my fall
Decor!!
Decor Steals 5 star review on 7th October 2020
I paid for this wreath and never received it. Only received part of my order.
The clock is made of paper mache and cheap wood. No screws or directions were included to put it together. The side of the clock has a great big gash in it. Looks like someone had returned this because of damage and they sent it to us. Very unhappy with it
To be honest, I am a little disappointed with the wreath. Its a bit smaller than I thought it would be..and i also didn't realize it has dried babies breathe so you know what that means...probably won't be usable for future years. Kind of messy coming out of the box as well.
The bowls were tiny not as they appear on the website! Very disappointed. I contacted customer service for a return and still have not heard anything 😡
I did not know these were tiny dollhouse like bowls!
These TINY hand-stamped stoneware bowls are adorable. Perhaps I missed the dimensions in the listing, I expected something a bit larger. They're perfect for sushi condiments!
The cabinet is cute but cheaply made. You get what you pay for.
This arrived as we came home from apple picking and it functions perfectly for apple storage. The baskets and frame are well made and it occupies a small footprint for so much storage, Love it!
I love it ! the only problem was i used my steam setting on iron to remove fold marks and colors bled 🙈
I would love to be able to review my purchase. However, I still have not received it. I was supposed to get it today, but tracking informed me that it should instead be here on Saturday. Here’s hoping. Ironic that I got the email to review my purchase before receiving said purchase.
I ordered a fall sign 3 weeks ago and upset it’s still in pending status!!!! I would like it before the season is over. Very frustrating. As you can see I’m a really good customer but that may change!!!!!
I have purchased many items and several wreaths from Decor Steals. I was surprised at the quality of this item. I bought two since I have double doors, I was very disappointed when I opened them up. They look like something from "Michaels or Hobby Lobby". I don't think they were worth the money at all.
The wreath is nice but overpriced in my opinion.
The decor steals site has made me not very happy by Inaccurately showing the colors of the wreath I purchased.
Very pretty, however I thought I was getting the basket that was behind it too.
This wreath is lovely.... I’m having my front door painted this afternoon , can’t wait to hang it...
Welcome Fall!! The only negative about the wreath is that the pumpkins are very pale in color... it’s still very nice but I was expecting a little more color pop...
Decor Steals is rated 4.58 based on 3,027 reviews