Decor Steals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Decor Steals
Read Decor Steals Reviews

About Decor Steals:

Decor Steals is a daily deal site featuring 3 new home decor products every day! Our steals only last 24 hours (or while supplies last) so don't wait!

Tell us how Decor Steals made you happy
I disappointed with the product I ordered...it was so hard to use.. it was to hard to get the roll of paper towels on..it wasn't worth the battle..
Then to return it ..it cost 20.00 with a restock fee.. really!!!! I guess that's how you make your money..very sad:worried:
Hi Darlene!
Thank you for sharing, we're so sorry to hear this! If you ever experience any issues with a product, quality or damage please reach out to our customer happiness team right away at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you. It's important to us that you're happy with all your experiences with us! Enjoy your day!
I have yet to receive my order that I placed on 12/14/19
Hi Barbara!
We see our team is in the process of taking care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com Have a great day! <3 Nicole
Alaska is a state!! Come on...we use the same US Postal Service as the rest of the US! I've asked several times, but nothing ever changes. Consider charging more for shipping to those outside maybe? Seems pretty simple to me.
Hi Amy!
Thank you for sharing, your happiness is our main concern. We've passed along your comments to our team. Enjoy your day and happy decorating! <3 Nicole
I have ordered tons from DS and this is the most disappointing, so cheaply made, the hinges are all sagging and so the drawers are hard to open and close properly, and one of the drawers has rust like stains all over inside it, not quite sure what it is.
Hi Peg!
If you are ever not happy with an item, please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day! <3 Nicole
Cannot get my order to be shipped that was placed on 12/5. It was a Christmas gift that will not be here in time. They took my order & took my money but no merchandise is being sent. Can only communicate via email & they just respond with pre made emails saying they are busy. Buyers Beware!!!
Hi Eileen!
We are so sorry to hear this. We always want you to have the best experience possible here at Decor Steals. We try our very to ensure that everywhere has a great experience in all things, especially with customer service. We will be sure to take this feedback into consideration in that department.
They do not offer any customer service. Claim that orders will ship in 5 days and do not deliver on that! Take your money and then there is no way to contact them. Still waiting for an item ordered on 12/5 to ship!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi Eileen!
We're so sorry to hear this has happened! We see our team has taken care of you! It's important you're happy with all your experiences with us! If you ever need assistance we can be reached at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com <3 Nicole
Ordered on 12/5 stated on invoice that item would ship in 5 days. It's now 12/19 and still no shipment. Customer service does not exist, you can only email them. They say they are very busy, so why keep taking orders? See reviews on here for the item I ordered so explain that!
Hi Eileen!
Placed an order on black friday...still waiting for it. And/ or a response to my third email on where it is..shipping info states in transit. For almost 10 long days...

Hi Michele!
My 1st ever surprise box !!
Won't ever do that again, everything appears to be things that just didn't sell well throughout the year. Not one thing I would use. Considering it's a Christmas surprise box I had hoped for as least 1 Christmas item. Truly a disappointment and nothing like my prior purchases.
Hi Stacie!
Thank you, we really do appreciate your feedback! We've passed along your comments to our team, it's important to us to improve wherever we can! If you need further assistance you can email our customer happiness team at: yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com <3 Nicole
Ordered the product on 11/22. Just received email notification today that it's finally being shipped and expected arrival is 12/18. That's almost an entire month from order date to receipt!
Hi Sandra!
Better check elsewhere because Decor Steals products are absolutely NOT 80% less than other companies. ALSO make double sure you want what you order because if you return, you'll lose 1/2 the amount you paid.
Hi Carolyn!
1 star since my order was shipped incorrectly and by the time it was reported I could no longer get what I wanted. Then I got to hassle with shipping back the incorrect item. For all the hassle and disappointment it would have been nice to be offered something off my next purchase.
Hi Arana!
Thank you so much for taking the time to review with us. We do apologize for this mishap. We promise that we have corrected this issue and hope going forward you continue to shop with us with confidence!
I'm sure this won't get posted. But the day a received my metal oval tier tray I sent a message to decor steals regarding the condition. The welded screw would not lign up with the threads in the tube of the bottom. It's been a week and I haven't received any info on what's going to happen. I expected to have the issue solved by now. Disappointed in the service.
Hi Denise!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry your order arrived in this condition. We see our customer service team has taken care of this for you by issuing a new tiered tray. We hope you continue to shop with us.
Still waiting for an email back from customer service. I contacted you on Instagram as it stated to do. Then decided to try facebook messages. Said to email you so did that and still nothing. Very disappointed and want to return it for a refund. Won't let me add more than one photo.
Hi Misty!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We are so sorry your order arrived in this condition. We see our customer service team has taken care of this for you by issuing a full refund. We hope you continue to shop with us.
I recently sent an email with regard to four enamel trays I purchased, (but just now opened). Sadly, due to the manner in which they were packaged before shipping, they were all chipped in different places. I'm hoping to hear back from someone in your customer service department....order #101266927. Please let me know that you've received my previously sent email and are addressing this. Thank you!
Hi Noreen!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We see our customer service team is helping to rectify the situation with your order.
HORRIBLE!!! I wrote you sent you a picture and no response. The larges box is falling apart with nails sticking out. Dangerous!!!! You say you will reply within 24!to 36 hours but I haven't heard a word. This is the third time I have written you. Will never order again and will let my friends know as well.
Hi Lori!
We are so sorry to hear this! We see one of our team members was able to rectify this for you. We hope you continue to shop with us in the future.
It came broken in half. I was not surprised , the .œwood. is was made of ( more like pressed cardboard) and the weak box, it didn't stand a chance. I don't want to go through all the work to send it back. At this point I am using it like two pieces of architectural salvage. Or I may try to glue it back together later. I was not going to report this, just not ordering anything else, but you asked.
Hi Maureen!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention! We are sorry to hear your order arrived in this condition! Please reach out to our customer service team at yourbestfriends@decorsteal.com and we will gladly issue you a full refund!
I was very disappointed that my item arrived broken
Hi Bonnie! If you're ever not happy with an item please email our customer happiness team with a photo of the item at yourbestfriends@decorsteals.com so we can make it right for you! Enjoy your day!
I have been a customer for several years & purchased many items from Decor Steals, but recently received an item I just cannot use. I contacted Customer Service via email, four times, in the last 2 weeks & still have not received a response. I'm sorry to say they have lost a customer due to their poor customer service. I will not be purchasing any more items from this company until this issue has been resolved.
Hi Nancy!
Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention. We see our team has responded to your latest emails so we are unsure if it is a technical issue as to why you have not received them. Our supervisor has reached out today via phone to be of further assistance. We hope to change your mind in the future and improve in this area for you!
I already reached out and the answer I received back was very general. I will be very cautious if -or even when I order again from this site.
I ordered a light fixture that I paid twice as much for than I could have gotten from several different companies.
Not a steal and definitely not a deal.
Hi Carolyn!
Thank you much for your feedback!
Decor Steals is rated 4.57 based on 3,061 reviews