Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

of reviewers recommend Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange
Email, Live Chat
Read Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange Reviews

About Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange:

Digital Surge provides a uniquely easy way to buy, sell and store crypto in Australia. With an emphasis on simplicity, their newly renovated platform makes crypto as enjoyable and easy-to-understand as possible. Renowned for their low fees, competitive spreads and personalised customer-support, Digital Surge is an excellent choice for traders of all levels.

This exchange offers an impressive range of altcoins (250+) and some of the best beginner-level educational content around – making the world of crypto more accessible than ever. AUD can be easily deposited 24/7 using PayID/OSKO or POLi. Verification takes under 2 minutes and if you don’t have a crypto wallet, DS provides all customers with a free personal wallet, allowing you to safely store your crypto and enjoy instant trading.

contact@digitalsurge.com.au

Tell us how Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange made you happy
Fantastic service. Far and away the best crypto exchange in Australia
Awesome. Good service and quick transfer times
easy fast experience
I am very new to cryptocurrency trading/buying and I wanted to deal with an Australian company. I had been buying bitcoin with ACX.IO and found it confusing, the clearance was slow and the support was very poor (I logged 5 tickets and sent three emails before i got a response, I was so frustrated i looked for another vendor and found Digital Surge. Can i say its just so easy to use, the ability to get instant clearances through POLI (with a small fee of course) and the support the guys give is so impressive i had to write a testimonial. The chat facility is speedily responded to and great informative responses. Thanks Josh and team, you have made it so easy! Ill be sticking with DS from now on.
I was using ACX.io but the support was non existent. I then joined Digital Surge and the customer experience is brilliant. You can chat online if you have any issues, the notifications of deposits and transfers is awesome. Thanks Digital surge :)
great thank you
Excellent!
Great work from Josh and the team. My accounts are all set up now.
Easy and fast.
Josh was amazing. I had been having problems with my external harware wallet. I had tried to contact the company for a week with no response. Josh helped me solve within an hour and then talked me through how to transfer to it. He was very patient, poliet and helpfull. Couldn't praise him enough for his customer support. Awesome
very helpful
Prompt & great service 10/10 service
Very fast. Very easy to use
Very professional
had a login issue and needed access asap - sent a chat to the DS team. Josh responded very quickly and sorted the issue on the spot. many thanks
Excellent App and service - 1 criticism is the limit to how much you can draw out in one go...
Not pushy & very helpful
Very helpful and easy to understand.
So far so good, I have only just been verified and money allocated so time will tell.
Digital Surge - Australian Crypto Exchange is rated 4.73 based on 123 reviews