Dorothy Perkins Reviews

of reviewers recommend Dorothy Perkins
Over A Week
Read Dorothy Perkins Reviews

About Dorothy Perkins:

At Dorothy Perkins you can buy Womens Clothing, Womens Fashion: Dresses, Maternity Clothes and Womens Shoes to buy online. The largest womenswear retailer in the UK, with over 600 stores nationwide, Dorothy Perkins has traded since 1919 and has been online with dorothyperkins.com since 1999.It offers gorgeous, up-to-the-minute fashion and the essential items of the season at affordable prices.

customer.services@dorothyperkins.com

Tell us how Dorothy Perkins made you happy
excellent delivery service online
Lovely clothes at great prices. Good range of delivery options also
Good products
Excellent sizing of all the clothes i have bought from there i have only returned 1, button shirt gaped a little, apart from that i have confidence that when i buy clothes from here i know they are going to fit and no worries about sending things back .....love, love, love this shop
Excellent service as usual. Good sale prices and easy checkout process with 10% student discount as a bonus.
Easy to navigate the website to find what I wanted and was delivered promptly. Will be ordering from here again.
Great service, found me clothes and shoes in my size
I always use Dorothy Perkins, their range of clothes covers every occasion and they always have my size. The delivery is always quick and my parcel always turns up before expected.
Very pleasant staff at the Yate branch. They seem to love what they do. Happy to see staff that love their jobs.
Great clothes of good quality, good price and fast delivery.
I had an issue with an item which was only worn once and came apart in the wash. I took it to the local store and without hesitation they went above and beyond to find me the same pair elsewhere as they did not have my size. Once found they arranged for me to collect it from that store which is more convenient for me in a couple of days
Ordering was easy and the shoes are great value for money
Abit hit and miss. Sometimes qualitys really good then other times its cheap and nasty. Abit slow on refunds to.
I purchased 3 items for nearly £50, I had emails to confirm, inform of items dispatched and one for thanking me for collecting my items even though I did not collect them! After I telephoned them 3 times and following an investigation they informed me that one of their staff had released my items to another customer and that I would be refunded the amount. Following 2 more telephone call to them I still have not received my refund. I am yet again on the phone when I decided to log this complaint now this is completed I am still waiting, They are pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ann from Grimsby 11/7/17
Quick and simple ordering service. Free collection from local store. Able to select next day delivery. In store customer service was quick, friendly and super efficient!!
A variety of clothing, well set out in store, pleasant and happy to help staff
Dress for wedding
Large selection of clothes, regular money off discounts and free postage of you spend over a certain amount
Quick and timely order. Good communication
Dorothy Perkins is rated 2.74 based on 193 reviews