Easirent Reviews

Refunds Process
Difficult
Returns Process
Could Be Better

Tell us how Easirent made you happy
Easirent 1 star review on 21st January 2022
Easirent 1 star review on 11th October 2020
KO
Easirent 1 star review on 11th October 2020
KO
Michael provided great customer service
don’t know if its ok to recommend a hacker, but this pro hacker literally saved me when he helped me fix my credit and boost my scores to over 750+ within 12 working days. IF YOU NEED HELP, HERE YOU GO. A U B R E Y S O L U T I O N S 0 0 7 at g m a i L c o m
I wouldnt agree that Easyrent.ie is a rip off.ive rented several times from this company and they have been always good to deal with and efficient.always got my deposit refund etc.i'd recommend this rental car company.
Jonal d If you’re going to deal with a representative Request to have Jonal D. To assist you. I know there’s a lot of bad reviews however, this gentleman was able to make my experience 5 star. I’ve had to rent cars on several instances in the past month. And Jonal has assisted me with the utmost courtesy. I’ve dealt with other clerks that didn’t go above and beyond. However Jonal always notifies his superiors on my delays and wait time to expedite my service. Not all clerks are the same and he represents this company in a professional level. I almost decided to never rent from these guys do to experiences with other staf members however he set the bar and i still continue to due business with easirent. You guys should commend him and give him a managerial position or raise.
Great price Great service, Fantastic staff
Very friendly staff. Mariana goes out of her way to make you feel welcome, very pleasant experience. Would recommend the company
I hire from Easirent at least once a month. Danny at Gatwick is really helpful, professional and friendly. I’ve never had a bad experience with any of the Easirent team and I’ve hired from Heathrow, Luton and Gatwick regularly over the last 3 years. The cars are always clean and they do exactly what they say they’ll do. Service with a smile always.
Abdul from Heathrow gave an outstanding service.. will always rent through him.. Great guy
I've just returned a car after 8 days rental from the gatwick branch and cannot fault the experience. I chose a ford focus or similar and received a 2019 Renault Captur in immaculate condition. It had all the gadgets I could hope for - carplay, heated seats, electric dash display. The rental was £7 a day which i thought an absolute bargain and so i expected to get the hard sell on upgraded insurance when picking up the car. The man did suggest i take enhanced insurance for around £350 which i declined. He then suggested a less comprehensive for £250 which I also declined...and that was it. I've just dropped it off, no fuss, no push back. 10/10!
I've used them for around 3 years and never had an issue! I think when looking at reviews that some branches are better than others. I use heathrow and its wonderful
Have been using Easirent for the last year or so on a forth nightly basis through Manchester and the staff have been amazing especially Gina, She is pleasant considerate and most helpful not just to me but to other people as I have noticed. I will continue using Easirent for the foreseeable future and I am looking forward to meeting Gina Again with her amiable disposition.
Couldn’t have had a better service this morning at Easirent. Gina was so helpful and patient with us when we had an issue with our credit card. Will definitely use again when we are back in Manchester!
Gina was very helpful and an excellent service. Used for the second time and would highly recommend the service.
Gina was very efficient and helpful. Used the service for the second time and everything is excellent. Would highly recommend
Easy web site to use . Pick up and drop off was perfect and not long to wait . Great cars . Easy location for returning . Last hire I dealt with Monica and this time Anna ,both managers bril ,polite and Helpful .Thanks again . Price is good too .
I had brilliant service from Gina and the team at Manchester Airport. Everything went quickly and smoothly.
I would not hire a car from anyone else! These guys are the best! Their customer service is outstanding. I lost the hire car key to my vehicle and they were so helpful and efficient with my situation. Luckily I found it but would defiantly defiantly recommend them!
very good after sales service after an excellent hire experience I found I had left 2 items with the car. called next day and items had been safely stored away for my collection thanks to all the friendly staff for there help Paul mynott
Picked up at Leeds Bradford airport. Collected a lovely car. Very reasonable price. Anthony our dealer was very helpful and friendly. Will defo book again.
Easirent is rated 1.23 based on 947 reviews