Ebuyer.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ebuyer.com
Read Ebuyer.com Reviews

Scott@ebuyer.com

Howden, East Yorkshire United Kingdom

Tell us how Ebuyer.com made you happy
This is a replacement for the same faulty monitor. The original monitor has been returned and a repaired/replacement was delivered to the wrong address, due to system/human error at eBuyer!!!
I've been with Ebuyer for years, and they are generally good to excellent - however on this one occasion I clicked the the "three day delivery". NOOOO meant to click the one above. Has anyone tried contacting them? This was my first experience, and god no, don't waste your breath. Log it to personal experience and go elsewhere. The item itself is fine (eventually), but EBuyer CS is rubbish and you'll get nowhere fast.
Whilst prices were good and free delivery option most acceptable. Card payment was a nightmare and over the top. Was forced to register with M & S secure code after putting in my normal card details. Never had this on a web site before.
had an issue with an item, once returned there was no issue apparently so we must have been lying and got charged £10 for the return! were not listened to and could not make operative understand that we still wanted to do business so the charge wasn't necessary, very stubborn and inflexible. Won't use them again, even if it costs more to go elsewhere.
Happy and now waiting for the item
very frustrated. Tried to order three times and the payment just failed. Tried to phone them and they are closed. Had to try order again and use paypal. Still, they just count the money, not interested in customer service.
E Buyer returns policy is rubbish. No options even after receiving a damaged item. I was expected to be available ALL day to return a faulty item. The major problem being that there is NO alternative. Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish.
Cheap
i set for free delivery but then it added the delivery charge I request to deliver to one address but it add my default address
* Research and then select a single product, shown as "in stock" on ebuyer * Register, checkout order and have payment taken * Receive order confirmation email, swiftly followed by "order cancelled" email * Order is cancelled because either "You've asked us to cancel your order" (no), or "An item on your order has been discontinued or is now out of stock" * Check product page again on ebuyer. Product still shown as in stock. * Wait for up to three days for refund (according to email) Rubbish. Will go out of my not to recommend.
Your instant pop-up page prompting me to change my browser to one including your site means I have completed my order but will not return again, sorry.
Trying to create an account is almost mission impossible. Site and functionality need a serious rehaul. (I am a professional system analyst) Due to perseverance I was able to create account and make the order.Someone with less patience and know-how would have omitted any purchasing!!!
late delivery's, poor customer service and treat Business customers worse than the general public.
Was obliged to have item delivered to an alternative address in Aberdeenshire as Ebuyer were going to charge an additional £4.99 to deliver to the Scottish Highlands despite the fact that delivery was to be by Royal Mail
All good, until I received my order confirmation email. Although ebuyer invites customers to enter a SEVEN line address, the order confirmation email reports only the last FIVE lines of the address field.......In other words, the first TWO lines are missing. I'm now left wondering: Am I going to have to knock on the door of every last address in my post code to find my ebuyer delivery? I know other people who have complained about this error.......but ebuyer seem incapable of sorting it out. Very disappointing.
painful experience, website been hooking up all day, require more details than most, and second security on credit card made whole experience take nearly a day, poor, can't wait for the purchase to arrive late for Xmas!
All I wanted was a small order for some key ring torches but the difficulty trying to finish the order was stupid -I had to change my old password, your delivery charges are not cheap, difficult getting free, kept getting put on to index of products, froze on payment choise, couldn't get into paypal etc etc. time wasted repeating ID and password -not a happy bunny!
There was a problem which was not my fault- calling up the agent either could not or would not resolve things- it took for me to raise the complaint using a third party to get things sorted, maybe if things were done right the first time or the agent was able/willing to help this would have been marked better.
good easy simple purchase
I used to buy from Ebuyer years ago but stopped because of the horrendous trouble not only 'signing' in but having to 'reset' my password every time I tried to buy something, in the end I admitted defeat and gave up ! Today was no exception, and if it wasn't for the fact that what I wanted to buy was a present I would not have persevered and gone elsewhere. Ebuyer in my opinion does not encourage loyalty with its customers, as far as I am concerned it does quite the opposite with it's obsessive security measures and outdated postcode listings which needs updating as a matter of urgency because this is the exact same problem I had, unbelievably, many years ago !
Ebuyer.com is rated 4.74 based on 53,497 reviews