Eezee Pte Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eezee Pte Ltd
Read Eezee Pte Ltd Reviews

About Eezee Pte Ltd:

Eezee.sg is Singapore's largest B2B marketplace for industrial and business supplies. We are committed to providing a customer-centric eCommerce experience that is easy, transparent and secure.

enquiry@eezee.com.sg

4010 Techplace 1, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, #04-03

Items ordered haven't deliver. very long time and no update after being informed will follow up by you all.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate honest feedback by our client and we acknowledge that there are still many areas for improvement. We will continue to strive for improvement and see how we can better serve our client. With regards to your existing order, I will get my team to work with you quickly to resolve it.

Let me know if you need to reach out to me to expedite your order. You can reach me at logan@eezee.com.sg. Appreciate it.

CEO, Co-founder
I have only used Eezee once but was impressed! The item I ordered was delivered within 48 hours of me going online and choosing Eezee. I was not at home when the delivery was made but got a personal phone call from the courier calling me by my name and the parcel was left where I wanted it. I will definitely use Eezee again!
Hi Karen,

Thank you for 5 stars and review. I'm happy that my colleagues served you well. Looking forward to support your next purchase.

Hi Anthony, Julian,

Really appreciate that you keep me posted on the expected delivery of my orders and checking if I prefer to have it partial or full delivery.
Many thanks once again

WJ
Hi Wei Joo,

Thank you for the 5-stars and review. I'm glad you had a good experience working with our team. Really appreciate your support so far.

CEO, Co-founder
Recently, I had a small problem with my purchase item and was taken care by Mhd Felany and supplier Chen Chen. Thanks
Hey Terence,

Great to hear that your problem was resolved. We really appreciate your kind patience. Looking forward to support you in your next purchase.
Eezee is a resourceful platform for corporate purchase. However, responding time is slower than expected, delivery was delayed too.
Hey Jia Qi,

Sorry to hear about your experience about our slow services in responding to the enquiry and email. We know this is unacceptable and will look into how we can better improve and shorten the lead time from enquiry to quotation/purchase.

Please bear with us while we are increasing our manpower to serve you better.

CEO, Co-founder
Terrible, I didn't receive my goods, nor received a refund, after an attempted delivery, which they only attempted to drop goods at the lobby of my condo, then text me to say they were there, by the time I got the text they had left, they didn't attempt to bring them to my apartment, then was told they will deliver again same day 8.30 pm, then got a text saying delivery would be scheduled another day, then received a call, saying delivery will be following week, then I said cancel the order, then got another call, saying delivery would happen next day, but never did, I wrote in, saying cancel the order, and refund, got no reply. If this is how you treat your customers you can be sure I will never order from you again, and the thousand of followers I have on social media I will recommend to never order from you.
Hey Craig,

Sorry to hear about your terrible experience with our logistic partner. I understand your problem and would love to address them as quickly as possible. We pride ourselves in providing a good end-to-end experience for our clients and we know this is totally unacceptable.

I have requested for my customer service team to reach out to you about your order. If there's still no rectification on your end, feel free to email me at logan@eezee.com.sg and I will personally rectify it for you.

Great customer service!
Hey Lemoel,

Thanks for the review and 5 stars. Looking forward to support you in your next purchase!

CEO, Co-founder
Reasonable price. Shipping was fast. Do consider free shipping for certain minimum order amount. Thanks
Hi Sean,

Thank you for the 5 stars and review. We do have free shipping for certain minimum order amount, I will get my accounts team to reach out to you so we can understand more about your requirement.

Item received. Thank u
Hi Moses,

Thank you for 5 stars and review. Looking forward to support you in your next purchase.

CEO, Co-founder
Online should show available stock. Not installed yet. Will provide feedback on operations after installation.
Hi Chandran,

Thanks for the 5 stars and review. Appreciate it and hope everything goes smoothly after installation. Let us know if there's anything we can help on our side.

CEO, Co-founder
When order confirmed and was informed there is shortage or item no more available, the item should be "real". Thanks.
Hi Steven,

Sorry that you had a bad experience and we know how important to have a consistent shopping experience on our platform. We will be forming a task force in the new year to work on obsolete/out of stock products and educate our suppliers to list products that are available in stock.

Thank you for your kind support. We will do our best to work on this moving forward.

CEO, Co-founder
Customer service team of respond is good.
But website of contains still need to improve a lot of US base item are not available.
Eezee partnership build up more with Authorize distributor or OEM so that able to get the better price.
Hi Kim Yen,

Thanks for the 4 stars and review. We really appreciate your honesty and identifying our gaps to help us improve. Working directly with OEMs and distributors will be our key focus for next year so we can bring cost savings to our clients.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

CEO, Co-founder.
The staff is friendly, fast and prompt reply. Jane has been serving us well and also working around with our requests.
Hi Stefie,

Thank you for 5-stars and review. Really glad to hear that our customer service team manage to help you and your company with the purchasing needs. Looking forward to support your next purchase.

CEO, Co-founder
making our procurement easier without going through multiple platforms
Hi Steven,

Thanks for the 5 stars and positive review. We hope that the platform will benefit more users and companies going forward. Looking forward to support you in your next purchases.

quick reply
Hi Ms Nadia,

Thank you for the 5 stars and feedback. Looking forward to support you in your next purchase.

CEO, Co-founder
Very happy to find this site! Was able to find an obscure product which would have cost me more time and money if I had ordered on my own. Would definitely use again. Thanks!
Hi Paul,

Thank you for 5 stars and review. We are elated to hear about your experience and this is the exact reason why we build our platform. Looking forward to serve you again in your next purchase.

CEO, Co-founder
You need to simplify your website and make your it user friendly.
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for excellence and would love to find out more about how we could better improve our user experience for our customers.

If you don't mind, we will have someone to reach out to you in the next few days to engage and request for more information.

Feel good
Hi Ganesh,

Thank you for 5 stars and review. Looking forward to support your purchase again.

CEO, Co-founder
I am very satisfied, they respond everytime i have questions. Very good.
Eezee Pte Ltd 5 star review on 16th December 2020
Hi Josie,

Thank you for your support and 5 stars! I'm glad that our customer service did manage to help you with your queries. Looking forward to support your next visit.

CEO, Co-founder
Chat agent very helpful and easy to find items per requested.

Thank you!!!
Hey,

Thank you for the 5-stars. Looking forward to support you in future.

Eezee Pte Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 78 reviews