Eezee Pte Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eezee Pte Ltd
Read Eezee Pte Ltd Reviews

About Eezee Pte Ltd:

Eezee.sg is Singapore's largest B2B marketplace for industrial and business supplies. We are committed to providing a customer-centric eCommerce experience that is easy, transparent and secure.

enquiry@eezee.com.sg

4010 Techplace 1, Ang Mo Kio Avenue 10, #04-03

Reliable and quick response with reasonable price
Hi Steve,

Thanks for the 5 stars! Appreciate your support and looking forward to see you again.
Everything was efficient from taking orders to prompt delivery including co-ordination
Hi Susan,

Thank you for the 5stars. Really appreciate it and looking forward to see you again.
Very prompt delivery, clear communication and good quality product. Thank you Eezee!
Hi,

Thanks for your 5-star and support. We look forward to seeing you again.
The , We are for courses, and my in-charge said not bad for this item. Thank you

Vistar Loud Hailer Megaphone Without Handheld Mic.
We use it in class, and my person in charge said that this item not bad. Thank you
Eezee Pte Ltd 5 star review on 26th October 2020
Fast, accurate and efficient
Hi Lilian,

Thanks for the 4-star and concise review. Looking forward to supporting you again for your orders!
Great customer service and item was delivered in good condition. Would like to thank Anthony Lin from operations for replying promptly on the queries I had as I had ordered the wrong size. Keep up the great customer service! Will definitely recommend to family and friends!
Hi Ruzanna,

Thanks for the 5-star. Glad to hear that Anthony manage to help you with your wrong order. Really appreciate your support and looking forward to seeing you again.
the sales are helpful and response is quite timely. the only issue we are having is the delivery charges on low cost orders since for us we usually issue PO based on the price quoted or as per website but will have to revise the cost later on after knowing that there is delivery charge. We will need to order more items to reach Free delivery, so we usually wait. but if after a few days and no additional order or still not enough to reach $200 then my existing orders will be pending and i might not be able to deliver to requestor on time. from here i would have to decide whether i want to pay for delivery charges or cancel the order and buy from other supplier. i understand that this is an unavoidable cost in this line of business but in the long run it will not work for us since sg market is very competitive and it is our job to get the best deal. nevertheless, orders will still come in, maybe more on the high cost less frequent orders. thanks for your support and appreciate the sales and PR. you guys are great :)
Hi Jen,

Great to hear from you and thank you for spending your time on giving us such detailed feedback. We understand the delivery charge issues and I will discuss internally with my team on a solution going forward. We really appreciate your help and support so far.

We will continue to support you and your organization in your growth journey. Thank you.
Package came quickly with the right items.

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Service staff are very responsive and company delivered quality product per description. Thanks 🙏🏻
Hi Francis,

Thank you for 5-stars. Hope to see you again soon!

Logan
Dear Logan

My order experience with Eezee has been very good.
CS team has been very helpful.
Hi Maggie,

Thank you for your review and we will work hard to provide our clients with the best customer experience.

Looking forward to seeing you again!

Logan.
Hi Julian,

Thanks for the given full support and assistance rendered. Your turn around timing is relatively reasonable and you are always trying to ensure shorter delivery lead time when I requested some of my items are urgent in need. Thanks

WJ
Hi Joo Kiong,

Thank you for your feedback and I'm glad that my team are able to assist you with your purchase. We will continue to work hard to provide our customers the best experience.

Logan
Easy selection of products. Prompt and fast shipping and delivery.

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Slow response from customers services, few times left messages to Receptionist but no response from your side.
Hi Connie,

Sorry to hear about your experience. We will take this seriously and look into improving our customer service. If you’re open to discussing your experience further, please feel free to call/email me at 9721 7719 / Logan@eezee.com.sg

Thank you!
Couldn't get garden pots this size direct from toyogo online store but managed on eezee.

Thank you for the 4-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Very fast replies from service team

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
I wish comment on your services provider was deliver on time excellent. The items were good and very handy when during work being carry our by me at my house. I also think to get others soon. Thank you !

Thank you for the 4-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
if there are reviews for available for the items, it would help potential customer to buy with more confidence

Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
I like to say "Thank You" to Julian. He is very resourceful and helpful for my enquiries. He earns a good customer service as he will follow through for each of my orderings. He is a customer oriented staff. Well done!
Hi Dona,

Thank you for the 4-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Always prompt. Always ready to deliver.

Thank you for the 4-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
I like the quote generator function. It is useful for corporate buying.
It would be even better if stock availability/CoC information can be shown as well.

Eezee Pte Ltd is rated 4.66 based on 32 reviews