Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
The acoustics are a huge improvement over the analog Eko. I would like to see better sensitivity or the ability to adjust the amplitude and sweep speed on ecg tracings. Similarly would like to control and decrease the amplitude of the phonocardiograph Tracings. There should also be a mechanism to capture results to the patients Emr rather than having its access limited to a “siloed” cloud platform
I will pay! Please tell me how/where to order extra ear pieces!!!! THEY FALL OFF DAILY!!!! My medical friends have same problem
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Works as described. App is user friendly
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
This is a great piece of technology, however, the sound reproduction is very low and the phono does not really represent the sounds since there is a lot of stray noise which is captured.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
My Ego Core works well. It is compact. I use hearing aids and can keep them in with this device. I would prefer real time Blue Tooth compatible that connected to the hearing aids, but that is not available. The battery lasts a decent amount of time if you turn it on and off with each use, which is easy to do.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Great idea for the next generation stethoscope. Very sensitive, but holding the unit often transmits sounds from the fingers or contact with the skin. Would be a good idea to have possibly a rubber sleeve for the unit. Otherwise very reliable and fun to use.
Rule out chest pain Ischemic. During Dialysis treatment
What best describes your profession or use case Other
Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to be very helpful. Thank you so much.
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
The EKO is very helpful to me for my work. My friends used this EKO and said it is very convenience and the test is very fast, accuracy. Thank you so much for supporting the EKO for us.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
A lot of my clients have impaired cardiovascular systems from abusing drugs, and the EKO helps, but not all of the time. It’s nice to be able to turn it on and off easily with one hand.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Eko was a big help to determine heart arrhythmia and to amplify breath sounds while on a medical mission in a primitive area. Thanks and would recommend for visiting medical nurses or rural areas.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I have android need app to convert I am a nurse and the doctor already bought it from me I had it 3 days I need to be your salesperson so I can sell some more please contact me
What best describes your profession or use case Other
So far the product has worked well, the only bad thing is it does pick up a lot of background noise. The other thing is the warranty is only a year, it would be better if it had a full warranty for at least three years, that would say a lot about the product, it would be showing that EKO is a great product and you would have no worries about purchasing this product, due to the company backing its product for three years.
Needs the ECG analytics function
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
I LOVE my NEW Eko DUO. I HAVE ANDROID, I with the sound through the app was a bit better but I truly love and enjoy using my new stethascope!! The sound is just amazing and the ability to have the added EKG just blows my mind!! Well worth theb$$spent!!!
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
Great piece of technology. Helpful to augment patient exams in my practice..
So far si good.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
EKO is a best equipment I’ve invested for my NP school clinical and nursing practice. I’ve already introduced this equipment to my co-workers and providers.
What best describes your profession or use case Other
It’s great instrument, i love how it blocks sound out to listen to the heart and lungs,but for just basic listening to breath sounds, you hear EVERYTHING!! As I would auscultate lungs, I would hear chest hair, tele cords being moved, the sound of the gown. It was too much for basic auscultation. I’m sure it will great for cardiac arrest patients, intubation and etc.
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
Hello! I wish you can add a feature of presenting an interpretation on the EKG reading
Eko is rated 4.42 based on 235 reviews