Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Rule out chest pain Ischemic. During Dialysis treatment"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Everyone I came in contact with went above and beyond to be very helpful. Thank you so much."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The EKO is very helpful to me for my work. My friends used this EKO and said it is very convenience and the test is very fast, accuracy. Thank you so much for supporting the EKO for us."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"A lot of my clients have impaired cardiovascular systems from abusing drugs, and the EKO helps, but not all of the time. It’s nice to be able to turn it on and off easily with one hand."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Eko was a big help to determine heart arrhythmia and to amplify breath sounds while on a medical mission in a primitive area. Thanks and would recommend for visiting medical nurses or rural areas."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I have android need app to convert I am a nurse and the doctor already bought it from me I had it 3 days I need to be your salesperson so I can sell some more please contact me"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"So far the product has worked well, the only bad thing is it does pick up a lot of background noise. The other thing is the warranty is only a year, it would be better if it had a full warranty for at least three years, that would say a lot about the product, it would be showing that EKO is a great product and you would have no worries about purchasing this product, due to the company backing its product for three years."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Needs the ECG analytics function"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"I LOVE my NEW Eko DUO. I HAVE ANDROID, I with the sound through the app was a bit better but I truly love and enjoy using my new stethascope!! The sound is just amazing and the ability to have the added EKG just blows my mind!! Well worth theb$$spent!!!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great piece of technology. Helpful to augment patient exams in my practice.."
"So far si good."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"EKO is a best equipment I’ve invested for my NP school clinical and nursing practice. I’ve already introduced this equipment to my co-workers and providers."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"It’s great instrument, i love how it blocks sound out to listen to the heart and lungs,but for just basic listening to breath sounds, you hear EVERYTHING!! As I would auscultate lungs, I would hear chest hair, tele cords being moved, the sound of the gown. It was too much for basic auscultation. I’m sure it will great for cardiac arrest patients, intubation and etc."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Hello! I wish you can add a feature of presenting an interpretation on the EKG reading"
"Love it! Easy to use."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I have the CORE stethoscope and the adjustable volume level is great for auscultating soft murmurs. Works good in noisy environments as well. I also have to DUO module. The EKG is clear on my telephone. I would like to see a soft case Included to protect it."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Easy to order. Instructions could be improved."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"I have both the Eko Core and Eko Duo. Recently, I needed replacement rubber ear pieces and they were easy to order, inexpensive, and arrived quickly. Thanks Eko!"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Fast and excellent on line services, item ordered was mailed fast, purchased Eko as a surprise gift to our daughter who returned the gift to me. Hence , returning purchased item was not difficult at all."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It has been really nice using Eko to help illustrate to my patients about their cardiac issues. Great tool. Just wish I could amplify it a bit more."
Eko is rated 4.45 based on 229 reviews