Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Arielle R
Eko 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Cindy V
More Photos & Videos
excellent! I can hear the heart sounds much clearer with this device. thanks a lot!
Wow amazing I love this device The Core Digital attachment getting a bit hard of hearing in my older years this device makes it so easy to distinguish Chest and Heart sounds Highly recommend the EKO
Thank you for your review!
They seem like a professional company who respond well to emails.
Easy to order, arrived when expected, easy instructions and a video, too. Also quick response by customer service in answer to my questions
Glad to hear! Thank you!
Excellent Customer Service.
It was the smartest investment I made.
Thank you so much!
limited, but no complaints.
Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you'd like any hands-on assistance. Thank you!
I am a hospitalist. I knew I was not hearing sounds with littman, especially in the ED... Wow! I heard a spleno-hepatic shunt bruit day 1! Sometimes there are some issues with background noise and/or bed. Had to go back because my 1st one developed some electrical interference. It was immediately replaced, customer service is great. 1 gripe, ear pieces fall off easily. Would also be nice if it could warm itself, it is often cold as I am wiping it down with disinfectant constantly due to COVID. I haven't used the blue tooth features much, but they are pretty cool. From being able to graph heart sounds and see 1 lead EKG, to remote auscultation, and at a VERY affordable price.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Duo- is Concept is great. Seems promising for tele health. Worked well initially. Short learning curve to optimize ECG and placement. You need earphones to hear heart sounds optimally when listening off your phone.
Unfortunately it died in 3 days and will not charge or turn on. Disappointing reliability. I had trouble with Bluetooth for Core in past as well.
Still waiting on customer service response (to be fair it has only been 48 hrs and my prior experience is that they do provide good customer service)
Tack för fin produkt! Perfekt leverans med FedEx. Jag är själv särskilt intresserad av hjärta och lungor. Är pensionerad distriktsläkare och skrivit doktorsavhandling 1980 om EKG –praxis och nytta.
Jag har just givit min EKO-utrustning till en av mina döttrar som är specialist i pediatrik och jobbar på Barnakuten i Lund. Hon kommer säkert att förvalta den väl som ”EKOHERO”!
Arne Jakobsson
Thank you!
I wished I had bought the new digital eko that has the ECG, now that I can see how this will enhance my assessment of my patients. The EKO core I bought works well enough for amplification but I wished I could see their ECG pattern to diagnose arrythmias
Thank you!
Upgraded from a first gen Eko. Smaller size definitely a plus. Audio quality is about the same. Have it streaming to my Bluetooth heating aids. It works but audio is downgraded significantly. Would have gotten the EKG model but no Bluetooth to airbuds or hearing aids per EKo product description.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We're continuing to work on the effectiveness of our hearing aid compatibility. If you need any assistance, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
The best stethoscope I have ever used
Awesome tool for ascultating all manner of sounds. This a must for any serious clinician!
Excellent heart sound amplification. The new version in a definite improvement especially in terms of weight but it still gives me a neckache by the end of the day
Thank you for the review and feedback!
Had questions prior to ordering and received prompt responses from staff.
I have enjoyed the ability to amplify sounds in a noisy environment. The infection control aspect of keeping my stethoscope in a ziplock that can be wiped with disinfectant between patients without damaging my stethoscope is great. Also, I work in a jail and not having a stethoscope with tubing that could become a weapon is a definite plus.
Thank you for your review!
Easy returns
They respond within 1 business day. Never really solved any of my problems, but say there’s a firmware update someday.
I wasn't sure if it was my stethoscope or my aging ears (I'm 52) but I was struggling to hear breath sounds. Added EKO to my stethoscope. It gives my hearing a boost. Only criticism is that it emphasizes any clothing sounds. Works better on bare skin.
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 384 reviews