Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
Would have been a 5 star except the tubing connector split rendering the stethoscope useless after less than 5 months of usage. And this was during COVID-19, so less than 1/3 of normal patient capacity. However, the team was speedy in sending me 2 replacement connectors (which appear to be shorter). I'm up and using the EKO CORE again. Will see how these hold up to increased daily use.
Thank you for your review and feedback! Glad our team was able to quickly assist you.
I have problème for hearing so EKO Core is just bless !
Thank you for your review! Glad to hear :)
I purchased this for my son-in-law who is a nurse practitioner. He was very grateful and anxious to get it going. I worry that he works in such close proximity to people who not only have the covid19 virus but, other communicable diseases as well. He is a mothers wish come true for my beautiful daughter and I want him happy and healthy for a long long time
Thank you for your review and story!
Bought the new Eko stethoscope and after about two weeks one of my ear pieces ripped. I contacted customer service and was quickly mailed replacements. They sent several bags of replacements so I should never run out. Excellent customer service!
Thank you for your review!
LOVE my Eko Core!! When the connector tube broke, I had a very hard time reverting back to my Littman. No fear, Eko shipped out replacement tubes immediately (as always)! I am hearing impaired, and Eko is the BEST and MOST DURABLE e-stethoscope I have ever used!!
Thank you so much for your review!
Works great!
I am an EMS Paramedic in Colorado. I have only had my Eko for a short period of time. As it can be difficult to get good heart and lung sounds in the field due to surrounding noise. The Eko has been great at enhancing the sounds and allowing me to listen in noisy environments. Unfortunately the Eko is so sensitive it picks up lots of interference when I'm bouncing down the road. It still gives me better sounds than my traditional scope, i just had hoped it would have less interference.
I do love my Eko thus far.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
The sound using CORE digital attachment is weak using my mobile phone, I need to connect to earphone to be able to hear the heart sound.
There should be a stand alone mobile app so that I may be able to use the CORE digital attachment if there is no internet connection.
Thank you for your review and feedback! We do have a standalone free Eko App. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance. We'd love to help!
I am impressed how well I hear the heart sounds with the audio adjustment. I have attached the digital attachment to my Littman Cardiology II.
I showed a pediatric nurse practioner my new attachment, and she was also impressed. She contacted her husband who ordered her the digital attachment with the stethoscope for her birthday.
I need to adjust the app in regards to the EKG recording which appears with alot of distorsion. I may have to call your help line to get more information on how to record a clearer EKG with the app.
As a practicing internist, I am impressed and pleased with my purchase.
Marie E Schlentz, DO
Thank you for your review! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance.
I sent an email to EKO with questions regarding how to take apart my Stethoscope to connect the Eko Attachment. They were prompt and very helpful!
Thank you for your review! Stay well.
You were really helpfull with getting my student discount.
excellent! I can hear the heart sounds much clearer with this device. thanks a lot!
Wow amazing I love this device The Core Digital attachment getting a bit hard of hearing in my older years this device makes it so easy to distinguish Chest and Heart sounds Highly recommend the EKO
Thank you for your review!
They seem like a professional company who respond well to emails.
Easy to order, arrived when expected, easy instructions and a video, too. Also quick response by customer service in answer to my questions
Glad to hear! Thank you!
Excellent Customer Service.
It was the smartest investment I made.
Thank you so much!
limited, but no complaints.
Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you'd like any hands-on assistance. Thank you!
I am a hospitalist. I knew I was not hearing sounds with littman, especially in the ED... Wow! I heard a spleno-hepatic shunt bruit day 1! Sometimes there are some issues with background noise and/or bed. Had to go back because my 1st one developed some electrical interference. It was immediately replaced, customer service is great. 1 gripe, ear pieces fall off easily. Would also be nice if it could warm itself, it is often cold as I am wiping it down with disinfectant constantly due to COVID. I haven't used the blue tooth features much, but they are pretty cool. From being able to graph heart sounds and see 1 lead EKG, to remote auscultation, and at a VERY affordable price.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Duo- is Concept is great. Seems promising for tele health. Worked well initially. Short learning curve to optimize ECG and placement. You need earphones to hear heart sounds optimally when listening off your phone.
Unfortunately it died in 3 days and will not charge or turn on. Disappointing reliability. I had trouble with Bluetooth for Core in past as well.
Still waiting on customer service response (to be fair it has only been 48 hrs and my prior experience is that they do provide good customer service)
Eko is rated 4.55 based on 395 reviews