Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Click Here

Tell us how Eko made you happy

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"phono component very unreliable Audio is very good EKG capture is unpredictable Adding a patient is cumbersome App has problems running on android"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Just got the Eko Duo. Well thought out and useful. Android App not yet as functional as the iOS App. Would be nice to be able to see heart rate like the iOS app. Some tracings are a bit too small on my phone so it would be nice to be able to adjust the tracing speed and amplitude to better see the sounds and EKG. (some patients have very small EKG and phonocardiogram tracings)"
Hi James,

Thanks for the useful feedback! We're sharing this with our software team and we'll hopefully have heart rate implemented in the Android app later this year. Stay tuned!

Best,
Emily
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This hearing impaired NP finds the Eko a must for my practice!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Awesome convenience and great accuracy."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"Eko has been great to work with. The product was shipped quickly, there has been a lot of follow up to make sure everything was meeting much expectations, and the app has been very easy to use."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Fast and efficient organization. Very good on line help and references."
"Bought as a gift for my husband who is an anesthesiologist, who loves it!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"We got it for my wife to use in her practice. I thought it would deliver a rhythm strip with interpretation. When she took it to work, she was told she could not use it as it was not issued and it could not integrate with the EMR. She liked it, but we had to return it."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"As I told Annie, the on and off switch is unreliable. Sometimes it took several toggles back and forth to get it on. Sometimes while it was on then it suddenly went out! Apparently it is an electrical contact issue. Hopefully mine is just an isolated case. Also the on and off sign on the switch is very difficult to read. When the scope dangles on your neck, it turns in all directions. I have to pick up the bell to see whether it is on or off. I should be color coded. Hopefully this will help to improve this scope in the future. When it works, it works fine !"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I am a Certified Veterinary Technician and part of my job is taking vitals signs of our furry patients. It is a busy place and there are often many other procedures going in on in our surgical prep/ treatment area. Our patients come in all sizes and rarely hold still! I was frustrated and concerned that I wasn’t hearing heart sounds as taking too long to get accurate readings. I love my Eko because it is so easy to boost the audio! My colleagues borrow it frequently and I don’t think I could ever go back !"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"This is a game changer, confidence in skill is back"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"awesome product and awesome support. would recommend this stethoscope to anyone with impaired hearing"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The switch has some issues, contact issue. It is a design flaw. It does not stay on. If I turn it on, it does not always turn on. In short, it is not reliable! Also on charging. I have no way of knowing when it is fully charged because the amber light stays on all the time! Also the on and off switch should be color coded. Sometimes I have to look very close to see what position the switch is on. When one is very busy one has no time to deal with this problem. I just put this one away and use my old scope. Once I got it to work it seems fine but does stay fine for long."
"So far I love it"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Works good and as advertised. The only issue is the Bluetooth connection for recording is glitchy."
Hi Robert,

Thanks for letting us know about the BT connectivity! We recommend maintaining a clear line of sight between the CORE and the Mobile App and ensuring that there are no other BT peripherals connected to your phone at the same time as the CORE.

If you have any other questions, please reach out to me directly at support@ekohealth.com.

Annie
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"No issues with the company."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great customer service. EKO and the whole team are changing the whole. I have never met a team so willing to help, facilitate, change and make the world a better and healthy place, a place everyone, everywhere has the opportunity to right diagnosis hence right treatment. Thank you EKO."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love the electronic stethoscope. I have not had time to use the I-Phone features. It is a bit cumbersome to enter all the patient information and then start using the application."
"Had worked great. Would like to be able to buy an extra charger so I have one at home and office."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"So far I love it. Caught a person in a-fib the first week, that probably wouldn’t of been caught without it."
Eko is rated 4.43 based on 229 reviews