Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
Tack för fin produkt! Perfekt leverans med FedEx. Jag är själv särskilt intresserad av hjärta och lungor. Är pensionerad distriktsläkare och skrivit doktorsavhandling 1980 om EKG –praxis och nytta.
Jag har just givit min EKO-utrustning till en av mina döttrar som är specialist i pediatrik och jobbar på Barnakuten i Lund. Hon kommer säkert att förvalta den väl som ”EKOHERO”!
Arne Jakobsson
Thank you!
I wished I had bought the new digital eko that has the ECG, now that I can see how this will enhance my assessment of my patients. The EKO core I bought works well enough for amplification but I wished I could see their ECG pattern to diagnose arrythmias
Thank you!
Upgraded from a first gen Eko. Smaller size definitely a plus. Audio quality is about the same. Have it streaming to my Bluetooth heating aids. It works but audio is downgraded significantly. Would have gotten the EKG model but no Bluetooth to airbuds or hearing aids per EKo product description.
Thank you for your review and feedback. We're continuing to work on the effectiveness of our hearing aid compatibility. If you need any assistance, please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
The best stethoscope I have ever used
Awesome tool for ascultating all manner of sounds. This a must for any serious clinician!
Excellent heart sound amplification. The new version in a definite improvement especially in terms of weight but it still gives me a neckache by the end of the day
Thank you for the review and feedback!
Had questions prior to ordering and received prompt responses from staff.
I have enjoyed the ability to amplify sounds in a noisy environment. The infection control aspect of keeping my stethoscope in a ziplock that can be wiped with disinfectant between patients without damaging my stethoscope is great. Also, I work in a jail and not having a stethoscope with tubing that could become a weapon is a definite plus.
Thank you for your review!
Easy returns
They respond within 1 business day. Never really solved any of my problems, but say there’s a firmware update someday.
I wasn't sure if it was my stethoscope or my aging ears (I'm 52) but I was struggling to hear breath sounds. Added EKO to my stethoscope. It gives my hearing a boost. Only criticism is that it emphasizes any clothing sounds. Works better on bare skin.
I love the Eko attachment for my stethescope. I have some hearing loss in my right ear and with this attachment it is amazing. It was well worth the investment and I have recommended to so many of my nursing colleagues.
I love this stethoscope, it's amazing!!
Thank you!
I first wanna say that the acoustics are second to none. I was thoroughly impressed by the ease of use. However I have issue with the stethoscope itself. I've lost multiple earpieces and wish they didn't fall off so easy. I hesitate to keep this stethoscope because I wish I would have purchased the core attachment. I would like to exchange if at all possible since I've never experienced this situation with my Littmann cardiology.
Hi there EJ! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can work directly with you. Thank you!
I use it a wireless device. Allows me to listen to my patients from any distance. Great sound. Visual interface from iPhone is awesome!

Also, their customer support is excellent!! Great people to work with.
Thank you so much for your review!
Excellent buy for a Family Doctor. Worth every penny!!1
Thank you!
I struggle with hearing loss. The Eko Core has been a much needed help!!! The amplification it provides helps me to hear those faint heart sounds that we’re becoming much more difficult to hear. Definitely a worthwhile investment!
Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear :)
So far seems great!
So much easier to do a thorough assessment!
Love the price point!
Littman needed some stiff competition!
Thank you!
Company appears very reputable. I like the Duo core but find it difficult to use as a substitute for a regular stethoscope. I wish that I did not have to shelf it as much and wonder if the the digital stethoscope alone should have been my choice. I had decide on one or the other. I could not afford both. I do like the idea of being able to identify an audible abnormal rhythm with one lead with out having to get the entire EKG machine and hooking it up.
Thank you for your review and feedback! If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
Very responsive. My Eko Duo had the old version of ear tips which would fall apart. I ordered new ones but would not fit. Eko promptly replaced the entire earpiece, Amazing service¡
Thank you for sharing your review and experience!
Eko is rated 4.55 based on 395 reviews