Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Arielle R
Eko 5 star review on 25th May 2020
Cindy V
More Photos & Videos
I love the Eko attachment for my stethescope. I have some hearing loss in my right ear and with this attachment it is amazing. It was well worth the investment and I have recommended to so many of my nursing colleagues.
I love this stethoscope, it's amazing!!
Thank you!
I first wanna say that the acoustics are second to none. I was thoroughly impressed by the ease of use. However I have issue with the stethoscope itself. I've lost multiple earpieces and wish they didn't fall off so easy. I hesitate to keep this stethoscope because I wish I would have purchased the core attachment. I would like to exchange if at all possible since I've never experienced this situation with my Littmann cardiology.
Hi there EJ! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can work directly with you. Thank you!
I use it a wireless device. Allows me to listen to my patients from any distance. Great sound. Visual interface from iPhone is awesome!

Also, their customer support is excellent!! Great people to work with.
Thank you so much for your review!
Excellent buy for a Family Doctor. Worth every penny!!1
Thank you!
I struggle with hearing loss. The Eko Core has been a much needed help!!! The amplification it provides helps me to hear those faint heart sounds that we’re becoming much more difficult to hear. Definitely a worthwhile investment!
Thank you so much for your review! Happy to hear :)
So far seems great!
So much easier to do a thorough assessment!
Love the price point!
Littman needed some stiff competition!
Thank you!
Company appears very reputable. I like the Duo core but find it difficult to use as a substitute for a regular stethoscope. I wish that I did not have to shelf it as much and wonder if the the digital stethoscope alone should have been my choice. I had decide on one or the other. I could not afford both. I do like the idea of being able to identify an audible abnormal rhythm with one lead with out having to get the entire EKG machine and hooking it up.
Thank you for your review and feedback! If you need any assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384.
Very responsive. My Eko Duo had the old version of ear tips which would fall apart. I ordered new ones but would not fit. Eko promptly replaced the entire earpiece, Amazing service¡
Thank you for sharing your review and experience!
Great company, seems like they really care about their product and want only success for the end user.
Thank you!
Best stethoscope I have ever had. It is so clear. Noise cancellation is amazing. Eko customer service is so nice and friendly.
Thank you for your review!
Enjoying both the enhanced audio along with the EKO app. Only improvement would be to increase the audio capability since this is primarily used for Hearing Impaired professions. thanks so much.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Always excellent support and customer service.
You get fast service. The quality is great and improves the care you give to all patients you take care of whether in a hospital setting, long term care or any setting in healthcare.
Thank you!
I use my digital stethoscope because I can keep it away from my coved19 patients and I don't have to keep wiping it down like my regular stethoscope
I am the Chief Medical Officer of a busy Federally Qualified Health Center and Eko has been a life saver in our practice since COVID-19. Thanks to the Eko Core Duo Attachment, I can finally feel connected to my patients despite all the PPE.
Thank you!
Quick shipping, good app integration. I like the innovative technology
Super easy to purchase and very fast shipping!
I am a nurse on a busy Med-surg floor and the Eko has dramatically improved my assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. The hospital can be a noisy place and the Eko helps to block out those unwanted sounds so I can focus my listening on my patient. I am very happy with the Eko and recommend it for any healthcare professional.
I am a flight paramedic and nurse.
I loved the team because I no longer have to take off my helmet to listen to excellent equipment
Thank you for your review!
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 384 reviews