Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Amazing! I like it very much"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Cover for charging connection does not fit flat after third charging."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Heart sound and breathing sound were amplified and clear, without excessive interference of friction and background noise. I am very satisfied."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Love the fast shipping and wonderful customer service"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"No guessing. I have confidence to document what I’m hearing."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I can use it the old school analog way, or I can amplify the sounds, I can present it to the patient, building trust and cooperation. Useful tool, easy to use. Needs some getting used to."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am a practicing family doctor. Works great for quiet heart sounds. Customer service excellent when I needed replacement tubing under warranty."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Great amplifier, too much background noise though"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"So far, i like it. I have bought just about every electronic stethoscope. I do a lot of teaching so recording what I hear is important. It would be nice if you could hear the recordings better using the IPAD speakers. Also it took me a long time to learn how to use it. I sent you a tutorial which would help others learn how to use the stethoscope and you are welcome to use it. I will know a lot more after I use the stethoscope. Louis E. Grenzer Cardiologist"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"When my first unit malfunctioned they quickly reached out to me to ascertain the problem and then sent a replacement before receiving my first one back. This one works great. Very good service."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"After not being able to hear anything with a normal stethoscope, sounds are amazingly clear with the Eko. All of my hearing colleagues are envious."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The sound is great! Easy to install onto existing stethoscope. I sent an email asking for a replacement attachment tube and they sent me one free of charge and free of shipping and it came quickly! Great customer service! I would definitely recommend this product!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Great purchase. The Eko works well but wish it came with a case"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The company is great. The attachment Not that great. Hear amplified static more than the sounds I need to hear. My stethoscope worked as well without it."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Eko stethoscope is nice. Compared with others, if the battery power goes down, can still use unamplified."
"It's a great device with great price and I already have recommended it to a few people. Pros: Great audio. It comes with stethoscope tubing. App is great. The charging pad is amazing and it is way better than plugging your stethoscope to a charger. I think it is worth the price. Cons: Can't export audio from your phone and you need to log on a website. EKG lead reading is too small and it's hard to make diagnosis so then you are forced to record it and look at it at much closer distance. If the EKG was amplified it would have been much nicer. My biggest problem with it is If you use Bluetooth headphones such as airpods to listen to the audio, then the audio and EKG pauses every 2 second and it becomes unusable. I can't say I recommend using Bluetooth to listen to patient heart lung with this device. I was a bit disappointed with this as I have another electronic stethoscope that I use my Airpod Bluetooth audio with and that works fine so I was really looking forwad to using my blutooth headphones with this. My guess is the input and output in this device uses all of Bluetooth bandwith so it can't handle the data. But my question is why can't the data be compressed and not be transmited as wave file?"
"Exelent product !"
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"I like the amplfying ability of the EKO, and I am able to transmit the sounds to my I-Phone. However, I have been unable to play the sounds back on the i-Phone for the client to hear. I can hear the sounds replayed on my stethescope but not on the I-Phone. I have tried different solutions offered by your tech team, but none of those work. Also I paid $50.00 more for the amplfyer than what was advertised. Thanks Gene"
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 192 reviews