Eko Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Eko

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

"Ordered online."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Sometimes its confusing bec u can hear all the sound .."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The product is excellent. I would encourage Eko to build up its inventory to avoid shipment delays. Otherwise, the product and customer service are both excellent."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"it has made listening to lung better as I am able to listen for more distinct sounds and can catch symptoms of upper respiratory infections sooner that I could before, I can hear the distinct different sounds of the heart beat as well. It fits well on my cardiac stethoscope and it still fits around my neck comfortably."
What best describes your profession or use case Veterinarian
"I have hearing loss and the Eko allows me to ascult easily. The unit is heavy and doesn't fit well in a lab coat pocket, but I will work around that for the improved sound."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It does augment the sounds but not at all ranges. I wish there was a stethoscope that suppresses friction sounds from the diaphragm against the skin or clothes."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"It is very good stethoscope however, I think it is longer than usual and heavier which on a daily bases could be bothering. The electronic device that attached it large in size in my opinion."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"The EKO is hands down the best amplified stethoscope I have ever used though it does have some room for improvement. I have previously used the Littman 4200 and 3200. The first was a poorly constructed piece of technology that did amplify well enough but fell apart within a year, was poorly repaired under warranty and lasted another year at best. The 3200 looked better, did not seem to have the same structural weaknesses but was otherwise unchanged in terms of accessibility and short tubing - a true face-to-face patient-provider experience. The Eko's length is appropriate, though it does make it a bit head-heavy and tends to slip of your neck unless you tuck it in somewhere. EKO's stethoscope is of superb quality and comparable to mid and end range Littman pieces. The amplification is by far the best I've encountered - however, it only works well when you are in a quiet office. If there is any external noise, talking, machines beeping, forget about it. The amplification unit is just badly insulated for external sound. The bluetooth connection between the unit and your phone is seamless on android and, I assume, would be on iOS, too. I like the app, though would prefer the option of storing the data locally on my device, as well and being able to handle it outside the actual app instead of working through the cloud. Overall, I think that this device is excellent for a primary care office or similar, it works great as a regular stethoscope and is mostly limited in very noisy environments. Personally, I am very happy with my purchase and would recommend it."
"This is a great stethoscope and on par with any other high quality unit from other brand names."
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"Ordered my wife Mitzi one and she loves it!!! She says it so awesome!!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"For the first time since starting nursing school i can hear and am no longer seconds guessing myself assessing heart and lungs sounds. The only thing i would change about my who is that i would use color on the amplification with a red and green so you can easily see if the amp in on our off. I actually used a little mail polish for this purpose."
"Awesome!! Works great"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"EKO makes a great product that is easy to use and is very reliable. However, their customer service is perhaps their greatest asset. This is a great company that treat their customers right while making a great product at an affordable price."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Bought this for my wife, an experienced Trauma ICU RN with years of experience. She had one of the original electronic stethoscopes (another manufacturer) for many years before it finally wore out. She had her eye on the EKO DUO for a while, and I surprised her with one for our wedding anniversary. She was elated, and has raved about the amazing quality and performance of the EKO. Great work, EKO team!! Keep it up!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Eko did not meet my full expectations. I was under the understanding that I could use the Eko device to project the sounds over my student's iPads. The directions were a little arduous but they were willing to talk to me one on one to explain the functionality of the device. Apparently, it has problems working with Apple products."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Very excellent. A great help for some difficult situations I have already experienced. It has made a positive difference in my day."
"excellent service!!"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"It does what I expected it to do and more! What I'm hoping for is analytics to breakdown the data to get more detailed information (Being able to highlight what area I'm auscultating and a breakdown of what the sound means [A second opinion, if you will]). I am having a slight problem with the quality of sound generated by the software on my phone (Terrible) compared to using the stethoscope (amazing). I am looking forward to the AI you have in store!"
What best describes your profession or use case Other
"I am a nursing student and have had some trouble hearing all the different sounds. This has made a huge difference for me. I can hear everything now."
Eko is rated 4.52 based on 189 reviews