Eko Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Eko

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eko?

About Eko: Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy

What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
"It works great just turn it on and it works."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"As a pediatric emergency room nurse in find this tool invaluable. Working in a fast paced environment with limited time for assessments this has changed my practice for the better. I am more confident in what I am hearing."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I am the proud owner of the Eko Core and Duo. Both devices are of high quality and take the experience of auscultation to the next level. The iPhone and iPad Apps are sophisticated and the compatibility with the desktop App via Cloud works flawlessly. The Eko-Support Team is attentive, helpful and interested to help with questions and ideas. Overall, I am very pleased working with Eko."
"Great services"
"I did not receive a cofirmation of my evaluation. If you did not receive it, please email me and I will forward it again"
What best describes your profession or use case Telemedicine
"In the field when using the DUO function I have noticed that each position produces a unique heart sound as well as ECG tracing. I find it somewhat difficult in obtaining a clean ECG pattern without noise which causes distortion on the Eko DUO E5 App display on the IPAD or Phone. I also think that dry skin, body fat, or hair can restrict the quality of the ECG. Despite placing the diaphragm at an inward facing 45 degree angle at the upper left pectoral below the clavicle. For now we have been avoiding using the ECG feature in the field and Have been using a Colin BP-S510 Unit. The Eko DUO E5 is outstanding for in house patient care. We are using the PCG feature out in the field mostly, making sure that the patient does not have a Pacer."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I love my stethoscope. Also great customer support"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Amazing! Easy to use and clean. Can't believe I struggled to hear without this instrument."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"This is a very creative product!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Love it. I love tech and this definitely makes me nerd out. Fantastic sound. Pneumonia went from crackles to actually hearing the fluid percolating. I’m EM, so the EKG not super necessary for me, but it puts on a good show for my patients. We spend time, I SHOW them I’m paying attention. Worth it."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I purchased your stethoscope for my wife. She is a nurse practitioner in a very busy express care. She has significant hearing loss in her left ear and this stethoscope has made a world of difference for her. She recommends it to her colleagues. The only downside or the ear pieces. However your customer service is fantastic and they sent us to free replacement pairs."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"No problems working with this company. Quick ship time."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Very pleased with their timing of delivery and I helped that I received and making this purchase"
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"Really impressed with the prompt customer service. Such a pleasure to do business with!"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I have had no occasion to contact Eko. My apologies if my previous review got posted. I made a mistake about what company I had problems with."
What best describes your profession or use case Nurse
"The product allows an amplification of the sounds, in a neat and precise way, improving the performance of the professionals of the health area. In general, the only creative to be made is in relation to his connectivity with IOS, which is sometimes unstable, but the product is wonderful, the realization of a dream."
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Amazing! I like it very much"
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"I could not appreciate improved transmission of breath or heart sounds with the audio amplification on. When I increased the volume of the audio amplification then I heard a high frequency sound competing with recognition of heart and breath sounds. I am disappointed."
""""
What best describes your profession or use case Doctor
"Cover for charging connection does not fit flat after third charging."
Eko is rated 4.44 based on 228 reviews