Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 5 star review on 31st January 2021
Eko 5 star review on 13th December 2020
Tyrone Daniels
Eko 5 star review on 7th October 2020
Gretchen Jewell
Great company, seems like they really care about their product and want only success for the end user.
Thank you!
Best stethoscope I have ever had. It is so clear. Noise cancellation is amazing. Eko customer service is so nice and friendly.
Thank you for your review!
Enjoying both the enhanced audio along with the EKO app. Only improvement would be to increase the audio capability since this is primarily used for Hearing Impaired professions. thanks so much.
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Always excellent support and customer service.
You get fast service. The quality is great and improves the care you give to all patients you take care of whether in a hospital setting, long term care or any setting in healthcare.
Thank you!
I use my digital stethoscope because I can keep it away from my coved19 patients and I don't have to keep wiping it down like my regular stethoscope
I am the Chief Medical Officer of a busy Federally Qualified Health Center and Eko has been a life saver in our practice since COVID-19. Thanks to the Eko Core Duo Attachment, I can finally feel connected to my patients despite all the PPE.
Thank you!
Quick shipping, good app integration. I like the innovative technology
Super easy to purchase and very fast shipping!
I am a nurse on a busy Med-surg floor and the Eko has dramatically improved my assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. The hospital can be a noisy place and the Eko helps to block out those unwanted sounds so I can focus my listening on my patient. I am very happy with the Eko and recommend it for any healthcare professional.
I am a flight paramedic and nurse.
I loved the team because I no longer have to take off my helmet to listen to excellent equipment
Thank you for your review!
Used it now for a week and could not be happier with it — got it for the Covid or break in Michigan I’m a respiratory therapist and listening to my patients is important to their care
This device is amazing. It allows me to hear with such clarity and identify murmurs i May have missed in the past.
It is very convenient. Amplification is very good.
Bluetooth connection with I phone is weak
Thank you!
I am a FF /EMT on the street for the last 30 years. My tinnitus has gotten worse an I needed to break down n get assistance to with hearing my vitals ... the noise cancelling feature is amazing. Love using this device
Thank you for your review!
The EKO Core stethoscope is amazing! I love being able to auscultate wirelessly, especially with COVID-19 patients. Its very useful in the emergency department because of the noise cancellation and the ability to record heart and lung sounds if need be. The only complaints I have about the stethoscope are the bell and the bottom of the of the EKO digital attachment. The bell/diaphragm seems cheap, so I substituted the bell with my Littman Cardiology III and it works like a charm! The bottom of the EKO digital attachment is not too well secured- it'll come apart and expose the electronics if handled a bit roughly and I even lost the bottom of the digital attachment without knowing. It's a wonderful product, but the construction and attachment of the EKO digital attachment could be better.
The noise canceling technology make it possible to hear sounds. Much more accurate bp readings. The Bluetooth technology is great and love the ability to see live heart waves and automatic and pulse. Very happy.
Thank you for the review!
I didn't have any issues with the customer care aspect of Eko.
Thank you!
I love that I can hear heart and lung sounds better, but its too heavy, making it awkward to use. My ears and neck can get sore after a long day. I wish I had gotten the attachment for my Littman instead.
Thank you!
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Bought for my son, he loves the phone features and its ability to amplify sounds to make it easier to detect heart abnormalities.
Eko is rated 4.55 based on 395 reviews