Eko Reviews

of reviewers recommend Eko
Read Eko Reviews

About Eko:

Eko is connecting with clinicians around the world to enhance care with the next generation Stethoscope & ECG. We are a growing company that appreciates clinical feedback for our products, so we can keep innovating them and working towards improving cardiac care.

+1 (844) 356-3384

contact@ekohealth.com

2600 10th Street, Suite 260

Tell us how Eko made you happy
Eko 3 star review on 9th September 2020
Michelle D
Eko 5 star review on 26th July 2020
Jennifer M
More Photos & Videos
Super easy to purchase and very fast shipping!
I am a nurse on a busy Med-surg floor and the Eko has dramatically improved my assessment of heart, lung and bowel sounds. The hospital can be a noisy place and the Eko helps to block out those unwanted sounds so I can focus my listening on my patient. I am very happy with the Eko and recommend it for any healthcare professional.
I am a flight paramedic and nurse.
I loved the team because I no longer have to take off my helmet to listen to excellent equipment
Thank you for your review!
Used it now for a week and could not be happier with it — got it for the Covid or break in Michigan I’m a respiratory therapist and listening to my patients is important to their care
This device is amazing. It allows me to hear with such clarity and identify murmurs i May have missed in the past.
It is very convenient. Amplification is very good.
Bluetooth connection with I phone is weak
Thank you!
I am a FF /EMT on the street for the last 30 years. My tinnitus has gotten worse an I needed to break down n get assistance to with hearing my vitals ... the noise cancelling feature is amazing. Love using this device
Thank you for your review!
The EKO Core stethoscope is amazing! I love being able to auscultate wirelessly, especially with COVID-19 patients. Its very useful in the emergency department because of the noise cancellation and the ability to record heart and lung sounds if need be. The only complaints I have about the stethoscope are the bell and the bottom of the of the EKO digital attachment. The bell/diaphragm seems cheap, so I substituted the bell with my Littman Cardiology III and it works like a charm! The bottom of the EKO digital attachment is not too well secured- it'll come apart and expose the electronics if handled a bit roughly and I even lost the bottom of the digital attachment without knowing. It's a wonderful product, but the construction and attachment of the EKO digital attachment could be better.
The noise canceling technology make it possible to hear sounds. Much more accurate bp readings. The Bluetooth technology is great and love the ability to see live heart waves and automatic and pulse. Very happy.
Thank you for the review!
I didn't have any issues with the customer care aspect of Eko.
Thank you!
I love that I can hear heart and lung sounds better, but its too heavy, making it awkward to use. My ears and neck can get sore after a long day. I wish I had gotten the attachment for my Littman instead.
Thank you!
Thank you for your review and feedback!
Bought for my son, he loves the phone features and its ability to amplify sounds to make it easier to detect heart abnormalities.
Thank you!
I currently work in a moderately busy ER and having the ability to Bluetooth the breath sounds and heart sounds to either my phone or wireless headphones has been a game changer. I no longer have to bring my full stethoscope into rooms that are suspected of having COVID-19 or any other airborne or contact precaution rooms. This allows for less contact with my equipment and for a faster and easier decontamination of everything. This was well worth the money. When I had an issue with a connector not being right when I first got my EkoCore Digital attachment, Roanne in customer service immediately fixed it and sent me a replacement at no charge. Thanks for developing such an awesome product.
Thank you so much for your review!
Great customer service and very attentive. Thank you
Hello,

Bought the EKO a few days ago. My wife's been using it just fine. Shes got BTE hearing aids. The stethoscope, with soft rubbery ear tips, works well even if she wearing her HAs. I was under the impression that she could connect the EKO to her bluetooth enabled HAs but haven't been able to connect them. To the EKO
Any idea or help on this?

If they have to be connected through her phone, please share how. As far as I know, mobiles will connect to ONE device only
Hi there! Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 so we can work directly with you. Thank you!
I live this stethoscope!! It works beautifully and gives me confidence that I am accurately interpreting what I’m hearing. I would recommend this stethoscope to any of my colleagues.
Thank you for your review!
Used it day one to teach a course to some medics. This is amazing.
Thank you!
An amazing stethoscope!!!!! I’m able to keep it in my pocket and use the Bluetooth function almost exclusively. One of the best purchases I’ve ever made.
Thank you for your review!
Very good stethoscope, the only issue I have is when you use it with the iPhone or any other smart devise the volume is very low but it works well when you have the ear pods
Thank you for your review and feedback. Please reach out to us at support@ekohealth.com or call/text us at + 1 (844) 356-3384 if you need any assistance.
Fast and easy shipping, came in super fast.
Eko is rated 4.58 based on 387 reviews